On 9/11/01, 17 years ago where were you that day?

I had this discussion a few days ago, too. The problem is when people use 9/11 as an excuse to stir up hatred and bigotry against Muslims and use it to push the agenda of locking Muslims out of the US. We have very movingly remembered the dead with the 9/11 memorial and museum. The tv will be airing 9/11 documentaries all evening. We've already had two threads to remember it, and it's only 9/10.
None of us will forget and our government is not letting down its guard against terrorists. I do not want to see a day of remembrance for the dead to turn into a rabid right wing hate fest. I am not saying you want to do that, but some do. Don't play into it.
Some may use it to stir up hatred and bigotry, SPEECH which is protected by the 1st Amendment. That is no reason to censor the truth / everyone else.
I must have missed something. I don't see anyone yanking this thread or screaming at you to shut up. So carry on and drop the paranoid routine.
What paranoia?

Do the scenes from 9/11/01 get shown on tv anymore?

No.

Why?

Because 'Big Brother' has decided to withhold it from us - to Censor it - because they have decided we ALL must be 'snowflakes' - easily offended children who can not handle the memory of the largest attack on the US on US soil.

They have decided reminding the world what Islamic Extremists did to America might offend Islamic Terrorist and their supporters.

They have decided FOR US that there are some facts, information, lessons that must be kept from us.

They are afraid seeing it again will make Americans mad.

They are damned right...and we should still get angry...and be diligent and intolerant of ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS and those who supported / support them.

Controlling information and the people's access to it is NOT what this country is supposed to be about.
WTF are you talking about?
You seriously need to seek some professional help.

Hmm....a quick look at the programming guide on my television revealed no less than six programs airing in this hour alone devoted to 9/11.
Many more throughout the day.
LET ME KNOW IF THEY SHOW THE PLANES HITTING THE TOWERS. THAT has pretty much been deemed off limits. The shows will have memorials, etc......I will be SHOCKED if they are allowed to show that.
Here is a video of the second plane hitting the tower, shown over and over. Hosted on CNN's web site: 9/11: Second plane hits South Tower - CNN Video

Idiot.

Such a loser.
So not seeing the images displayed on TV and being told by someone who works for a TV station that they do not show it / can't show it because it will 'make people angry' makes me a 'loser'? Spoken like a true hate-filled snowflake.....

No.
Lying as you do makes you a loser.
Much like your accusations against Trump, you can not support yours now. All you have, as usual, is opinion and hate. Poor sad, bitter snowflake...
LOL!

Do you believe that I'm the only one who knows you're lying. That I'm the only one who has seen the planes flying in to the towers multiple times today?

Do you believe that I'm the only one who knows you're lying.
No, I know there are several of you rabid snowflakes who throw out your opinion without the slightest bit of evidence to support your claims, demand I always do, insist I am lying if I - like you - fail to do so, and engage in insults and personal attacks against me constantly. That's pretty much why I ignore you and your ilk most of the time, especially when you become triggered and start going off on these rants.

Do you believe that I'm the only one who knows you're lying.
No, I know there are several of you rabid snowflakes who throw out your opinion without the slightest bit of evidence to support your claims, demand I always do, insist I am lying if I - like you - fail to do so, and engage in insults and personal attacks against me constantly. That's pretty much why I ignore you and your ilk most of the time, especially when you become triggered and start going off on these rants.
:laugh2:

You just described yourself, loser.

I had this discussion a few days ago, too. The problem is when people use 9/11 as an excuse to stir up hatred and bigotry against Muslims and use it to push the agenda of locking Muslims out of the US. We have very movingly remembered the dead with the 9/11 memorial and museum. The tv will be airing 9/11 documentaries all evening. We've already had two threads to remember it, and it's only 9/10.
None of us will forget and our government is not letting down its guard against terrorists. I do not want to see a day of remembrance for the dead to turn into a rabid right wing hate fest. I am not saying you want to do that, but some do. Don't play into it.
Some may use it to stir up hatred and bigotry, SPEECH which is protected by the 1st Amendment. That is no reason to censor the truth / everyone else.
I must have missed something. I don't see anyone yanking this thread or screaming at you to shut up. So carry on and drop the paranoid routine.
What paranoia?

No.

Why?

Because 'Big Brother' has decided to withhold it from us - to Censor it - because they have decided we ALL must be 'snowflakes' - easily offended children who can not handle the memory of the largest attack on the US on US soil.

They have decided reminding the world what Islamic Extremists did to America might offend Islamic Terrorist and their supporters.

They have decided FOR US that there are some facts, information, lessons that must be kept from us.

They are damned right...and we should still get angry...and be diligent and intolerant of ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS and those who supported / support them.

Controlling information and the people's access to it is NOT what this country is supposed to be about.

Hmm....a quick look at the programming guide on my television revealed no less than six programs airing in this hour alone devoted to 9/11.
LET ME KNOW IF THEY SHOW THE PLANES HITTING THE TOWERS. THAT has pretty much been deemed off limits. The shows will have memorials, etc......I will be SHOCKED if they are allowed to show that.

I'll bet you can find it about a thousand times on youtube.

We gave Bush an approval rating of over 90%. And then he absolutely shat all over that and all of Anerica to your cheers. Now, hilariously, most of you pretend to have always not like that idiot. :laugh:

Perhaps, but we've always hated you. That has stayed consistent.
Lol consistent? You fools have completely abandoned your principles to support Trump’s liberal policies. Fornexample with tariffs, Trump has done the impossible. He got the conservative sheep base to celebrate new taxes! :laugh:
Can't even leave trump out of a 9-11 thread. Poor trolls. For me though just after 2 aircraft were flown into the WTC, I thought it prudent to arm us at work. Better to be safe than sorry.
Trump put himself in the thread. With his "I saw thousands of Muslims Dancing in the streets in New Jersey" lie.

He used the attacks to stir up bucketheads for personal gain. Lower than low.

We gave Bush an approval rating of over 90%. And then he absolutely shat all over that and all of Anerica to your cheers. Now, hilariously, most of you pretend to have always not like that idiot. :laugh:

Lol consistent? You fools have completely abandoned your principles to support Trump’s liberal policies. Fornexample with tariffs, Trump has done the impossible. He got the conservative sheep base to celebrate new taxes! :laugh:
Can't even leave trump out of a 9-11 thread. Poor trolls. For me though just after 2 aircraft were flown into the WTC, I thought it prudent to arm us at work. Better to be safe than sorry.
Trump put himself in the thread. With his "I saw thousands of Muslims Dancing in the streets in New Jersey" lie.

Trump is not a member of this place. Delusion noted. It wasn't a lie.

Trump is not a member of this place. Delusion noted. It wasn't a lie.
I KNEW it! You believe the dancing muslim story! Even though no video evidence exists. You probably believe Obama's a muslim with a fake birth certificate also.

Guess what there is also no video of? Trump attending church.

You disappoint me.

What paranoia?

No.

Why?

I'll bet you can find it about a thousand times on youtube.

Actually, both Discovery and the History channels are running 9/11 documentaries all day today. And yes................those documentaries DO show the buildings being hit as well as them coming down and the aftermath that resulted.

You can also see the documentary about the attack on the Pentagon, and while there are some on here who say that the plane should not have been able to fly like it did when it hit the Pentagon, the documentary shows pretty much how they did it. And no, it wasn't a Tomahawk missile launched by our own government as some on these boards believe.

I was in a pre-con meeting getting ready to kick off a new job. The tv was on and we were talking about the first tower coming down (second hadn’t been hit yet).
Your memory is faulty.

The North tower was hit, then the South tower was hit about 20 minutes later. Then about an hour later, the South tower came down, followed by the North tower a half hour after that.

Both towers had been hit before either of them fell.

Not faulty. Just dumb as shit.
So not only can’t you read you thought my post was funny? You’re fucking retarded.

I was in a pre-con meeting getting ready to kick off a new job. The tv was on and we were talking about the first tower coming down (second hadn’t been hit yet).
Your memory is faulty.

The North tower was hit, then the South tower was hit about 20 minutes later. Then about an hour later, the South tower came down, followed by the North tower a half hour after that.

So not only can’t you read you thought my post was funny? You’re fucking retarded.

I have no problems with reading.

I was laughing at your dumb ass running home to your guns as if you were part of the attack plan. :laugh2:

Your memory is faulty.

I was laughing at your dumb ass running home to your guns as if you were part of the attack plan. :laugh2:
Yeah being prepared to defend your family is fucking hilarious. Your wife must feel so comfortable with you defending her.

Your memory is faulty.

Yeah being prepared to defend your family is fucking hilarious. Your wife must feel so comfortable with you defending her.

It is hilarious that you believe the terrorists were coming for you. :laugh2:

The rest of us just went about our day while you were in your bunker.

Your memory is faulty.

3000 others just went about their day on 9-11. Terrorists weren’t coming for them I guess.

Nice to see you just let it slide on by. Sheep.

Your memory is faulty.

Everyone killed in one of your gun free zones was just going about their day. Until they needed a gun, or at least had someone else that had one. Planes are hard to shoot down. What do you recommend for those being shot? Just go about your day? Don’t do anything to help yourself some dickhead on a message board says you should just go about your day. If you defend yourself this same dickhead will laugh at your post.

How did we get from self defense as a constitutional right (2A) to if you use that you’re paranoid? How did you get to this point?

Well the day is over so onto #18 next year. Really hard to hear today’s speeches and watch that days replays.

"Rudy Giuliani did a GREAT job as Mayor of NYC during the period of September 11th. His leadership, bravery and skill must never be forgotten. Rudy is a TRUE WARRIOR!" - President Trump

PBS been running a great documentary
Should be required watching in school, but no; touchy feely.

I do not have a clue what I was doing or where I was. I look at my work records and I was pouring concrete that day.
I was at a job site and when I called the ready mix company they said that they were canceling all of their concrete deliveries.

Forum List

Back