Zone1 On one of the most Holy days of the year biden glorifys transgenderism and misrepresents Christians

Believers can be supportive of the lifestyle choices of others too.

It's not the believers taking any one's rights away.

The "President" is preventing kids from celebrating the religious holiday at the White House, and naming the holiday after trans BS that 95% of the population could care less about.

It's sheer, classic gas lighting.

And you either totally recognize that and are engaging in same, or your head's as empty as Hunter Biden's testies after a trip to a Far East whore house.

Is Diddy feeling suicidal?

I wonder if the list has overlap with Epstein.

Diddy bout to get those, “We are going to kill yourself.” Death threats.

Last edited:
Diddycrats are total groomers trying to use Easter to push trans BS on kids.
P Diddy moved to Gotham and is now known as The Diddler

the_diddler.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't know where to start Im sickened, with Joe Biden's, actions.
2. I can ask you what you think, about, Tranny Day, being over and applied to, The Lords Resurrection Day.
3. But for you to be appalled, you would have to be a believer.
4. If your not appalled then you are most obvious not a believer in, Christ.
5. The One God Who Framed The World.
6. I can not described my scorn, and I have tons of scorn, to pass around, all to the, Democratic Party.
7. Here on the Lords Day, this rises up, and slaps believers, all over the world, right in the face.
8. Scorn doesn't say enough, its a, Righteous Hatred.
9. I hate, the day that this heathen, was born, the very day, the very hour, the very minute, the very second, his head started crowning.
10. Everyone who believes in Christ should, and everyone who votes, in the Democratic Party, shoulders this sin.
11. NOTE: Will this too be deleted by the censorship mods?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
March 31st is not Easter..,every year
Sorry bout that.

Happy tranny day has been a thing since Rachel Crandall said so in 2009 and to be celebrated on March 31st every year. So you and the other bigots put on your best easter clothes and go celebrate.

Seeing how most transgenders tend to be suicidal, homicidal, drug-addicted, alcoholic, and are more prone to spousal domestic abuse, I'd have to say there is no such things as "happy" transgender day.

It's just another day where sick liberals wallow in their misery and try to rub every sane person's nose in it.

Seeing how most transgenders tend to be suicidal, homicidal, drug-addicted, alcoholic, and are more prone to spousal domestic abuse, I'd have to say there is no such things as "happy" transgender day.

It's just another day where sick liberals wallow in their misery and try to rub every sane person's nose in it.
1690828582678356.gif

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't know where to start Im sickened, with Joe Biden's, actions.
2. I can ask you what you think, about, Tranny Day, being over and applied to, The Lords Resurrection Day.
3. But for you to be appalled, you would have to be a believer.
4. If your not appalled then you are most obvious not a believer in, Christ.
5. The One God Who Framed The World.
6. I can not described my scorn, and I have tons of scorn, to pass around, all to the, Democratic Party.
7. Here on the Lords Day, this rises up, and slaps believers, all over the world, right in the face.
8. Scorn doesn't say enough, its a, Righteous Hatred.
9. I hate, the day that this heathen, was born, the very day, the very hour, the very minute, the very second, his head started crowning.
10. Everyone who believes in Christ should, and everyone who votes, in the Democratic Party, shoulders this sin.
11. NOTE: Will this too be deleted by the censorship mods?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Why do you kids not know that march 31 has been this recognition day thing since like 2010?

You're getting all worked up about old news.

Forum List

Back