Zone1 On one of the most Holy days of the year biden glorifys transgenderism and misrepresents Christians

Damm! That's the image I was looking for earlier! :laughing0301:
Have this one too

1680320740360615.gif

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't know where to start Im sickened, with Joe Biden's, actions.
2. I can ask you what you think, about, Tranny Day, being over and applied to, The Lords Resurrection Day.
3. But for you to be appalled, you would have to be a believer.
4. If your not appalled then you are most obvious not a believer in, Christ.
5. The One God Who Framed The World.
6. I can not described my scorn, and I have tons of scorn, to pass around, all to the, Democratic Party.
7. Here on the Lords Day, this rises up, and slaps believers, all over the world, right in the face.
8. Scorn doesn't say enough, its a, Righteous Hatred.
9. I hate, the day that this heathen, was born, the very day, the very hour, the very minute, the very second, his head started crowning.
10. Everyone who believes in Christ should, and everyone who votes, in the Democratic Party, shoulders this sin.
11. NOTE: Will this too be deleted by the censorship mods?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

National Trans Recognition Day falls on March 31. Every March 31. This year by coincedence, with any plan or purpose Easter is celebrated on the same day.

Easter is celebrated on the First Sunday after the full moon after the March Equiox (Spring). Now think back to just one year ago, did Easter fall on March 31st of last year. No it did not. Shut the fuck about some grand conspiracy. Nor did Mr. Biden choose the day. You are as usual full of shit.

Sorry bout that,

2. I can ask you what you think, about, Tranny Day, being over and applied to, The Lords Resurrection Day.
6. I can not described my scorn, and I have tons of scorn, to pass around, all to the, Democratic Party.
7. Here on the Lords Day, this rises up, and slaps believers, all over the world, right in the face.
9. I hate, the day that this heathen, was born, the very day, the very hour, the very minute, the very second, his head started crowning.
10. Everyone who believes in Christ should, and everyone who votes, in the Democratic Party, shoulders this sin.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Just ignored it and celebrated Easter.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm not surprised in the least that xiden's modern Marxist handlers would have him do this. One of the first Marxist goals is to destroy the morality and systemic values of society. They've been working on it for at least 6 decades. We just have to remember they're a small minority of the country and we have to fight fire with fire.

Human history is of massive death and exterminations when things get bad. Perhaps we are trying to avoid that. When the ocean wave starts in these things it must be completed. So, the idea is not to start those rogue waves. The war mongers though see it differently and use people for that purpose.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You gullible fools. Trump has a dried turd for a brain. What is your excuse?

This day has been observed on March 31st for 15 years. Easter changes every year.

Learn something besides being a human fleshlight for tranny tubesteak
You're so obsessed I think you might need a nickname.

Forum List

Back