Zone1 On one of the most Holy days of the year biden glorifys transgenderism and misrepresents Christians

Even the Catholics know finally: Election fraud and LBVTQ sickness from Obiden Marisn.

I urge American citizens and their representatives in government to recognize the total unworthiness of Joe Biden to hold an institutional position, which it is well known that he used fraudulent and manipulative action to achieve in the 2020 Presidential Election. I ask my Brethren in the Episcopate and priests to recognize that Joe Biden has incurred latæ sententiæ excommunication, and as such must be expelled from the churches and not admitted to Communion. I call on Catholics and all Christians to pray that, on this solemn Easter Day, the Risen Lord will have mercy on the United States of America and put an end to the onslaught of the infernal forces unleashed today more than ever before.

Trump bragged that he would do it.
Thats evidence of nothing

But I agree that as an alpha male in new york he is or was fully capable of grabbing a woman’s snatch

Thats how the game is played where he comes from

However the alleged “rape” happened well beyond the statute of limitations and was not documented at the time

Only in a banana republic could he be held accountable at this time

Thats evidence of nothing

But I agree that as an alpha male in new york he is or was fully capable of grabbing a woman’s snatch

Thats how the game is played where he comes from

However the alleged “rape” happened well beyond the statute of limitations and was not documented at the time

Only in a banana republic could he be held accountable at this time

As I noted, Trump has you defending sexual assault. What wouldn't you defend on his behalf?

DO YOU know that its easy to check and see that Biden has been an ACTIVE CHRISTIAN for the last 50 years, if not his whole life.

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't know where to start Im sickened, with Joe Biden's, actions.
2. I can ask you what you think, about, Tranny Day, being over and applied to, The Lords Resurrection Day.
3. But for you to be appalled, you would have to be a believer.
4. If your not appalled then you are most obvious not a believer in, Christ.
5. The One God Who Framed The World.
6. I can not described my scorn, and I have tons of scorn, to pass around, all to the, Democratic Party.
7. Here on the Lords Day, this rises up, and slaps believers, all over the world, right in the face.
8. Scorn doesn't say enough, its a, Righteous Hatred.
9. I hate, the day that this heathen, was born, the very day, the very hour, the very minute, the very second, his head started crowning.
10. Everyone who believes in Christ should, and everyone who votes, in the Democratic Party, shoulders this sin.
11. NOTE: Will this too be deleted by the censorship mods?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Even more secular folks on the Right find this blatant gaslighting unacceptable and unAmerican.

In fact, most of the population across the political spectrum should find this electorally disqualifying.

Ya know, if the open borders, 40 year high inflation, and out of control global conflict hadn't already handily convinced them.

So now Easter will also be known as Groomer Awareness Day.
Since Easter Sunday is the first Sunday, following the first full moon, after the spring equinox, it's not likely that the two observations will fall upon the same day for many years into the future.

1711902310261.png

Happy tranny day has been a thing since Rachel Crandall said so in 2009 and to be celebrated on March 31st every year. So you and the other bigots put on your best easter clothes and go celebrate.

Yes, the great Rachel Crandall.

Who no one has ever fucking heard of.

And was never the President.

Although, I suppose in that case "she" and Biden have something in common.

Forum List

Back