On the contrary, it is not proven the GOP altered any emails

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
To review: The so-called GOP version of the emails consisted of someone reading the talking points to ABC News. This does not dismiss the differences, but it does add some more context to the scenario in helping to explain why the texts vary in the first place. And it certainly doesn’t implicate any obvious Republican source.

So that makes Garrett’s charge that it was “Republicans” who altered the emails much more curious. In fact, Garrett claims that there is a “Republican version” of the emails that was previously released and that this text is apparently inaccurate compared to the emails that were finally released by the White House this week. Throughout his report, Garrett even mentions this “Republican version.”

Did ?Republicans? Release Altered Versions of the Benghazi E-mails? CBS Releases New Allegation | Video | TheBlaze.com

as the article notes, the source from ABC said they were only allowed to read, not copy the emails. thus, any discrepancies can be attributed to simply not remembering every single word.

further and most importantly, the differences do not change the context one bit. they merely fill in words as to the who etc. no context was changed.

thus, this desperate gambit by the left to flood the boards with the claim it is proven the gop altered the emails is completely bogus.

Is that the same Blaze that broke the big scandal about the Boston Bombing that would bring down Obama? After that I would be embarrassed to link to anything associated with the Blaze.

I don't think that's it. They (and most of the Board) think you have little to offer. That being as it may, I hope it is true that the Republicans did not alter the emails. The Blaze?

Is that the same Blaze that broke the big scandal about the Boston Bombing that would bring down Obama? After that I would be embarrassed to link to anything associated with the Blaze.

The Blaze is correct about the Saudi, they did not claim that it would bring down Obama. Have proof otherwise or are you just talking out of your ass?

I don't think that's it. They (and most of the Board) think you have little to offer. That being as it may, I hope it is true that the Republicans did not alter the emails. The Blaze?

The lefties try to marginalize The Blaze by pretending they have no credibility but when asked to prove their allegations, they always fail.

The only question is whether it's true or not. Can you dispute the claim?

hilarious...the left is only using lefty winger sites and they are now complaining about the blaze?

further, i notice not on single lefty could address the "context".

i wonder why that is?

hilarious...the left is only using lefty winger sites and they are now complaining about the blaze?

i wonder why that is?

It's what they do. I have repeatedly challenged them to disprove anything that is stated on The Blaze but they never do. They think it's enough for them to simply say it.

I'll bet that The Blaze is correct. Time will tell.

seriously?

not one single lib claiming the emails are bogus has the tenacity to debate this thread?

that says much.

The lefties try to marginalize The Blaze by pretending they have no credibility but when asked to prove their allegations, they always fail.

The only question is whether it's true or not. Can you dispute the claim?
The evidence is certainly weak, not conclusive.

i wonder why that is?

It's what they do. I have repeatedly challenged them to disprove anything that is stated on The Blaze but they never do. They think it's enough for them to simply say it.

I'll bet that The Blaze is correct. Time will tell.

There is truly an interesting lib crew here. Always wrong. Always trolling.

Forum List

Back