On the Pleasure of Hating.

She is a woman you should know better by now.

One does not simply try to figure women out.
One simply learns to live without them..

Let's not derail this thread. It appears you like to hate certain aspects of co-habitating with women.

It was derailed from the start. Everyone on board with their personal hobby horses.
Your topic was being discussed and YOU derailed it with your psycho meta coy talk.

My first post addressed the topic directly.

Ding addressed the topic directly.

You tried to derail everything and then when you got bored of THAT, you tried to control the WAY folks were discussing the topic and kept repeating to discuss "enjoyment."

You need to have some pills and a nap. Likely, some therapy.

Sorry, I don't watch American daytime TV. From where you must have been spawned.

You're very primitive, my dear.:2up:

Let's not derail this thread. It appears you like to hate certain aspects of co-habitating with women.

It was derailed from the start. Everyone on board with their personal hobby horses.
Your topic was being discussed and YOU derailed it with your psycho meta coy talk.

You tried to derail everything and then when you got bored of THAT, you tried to control the WAY folks were discussing the topic and kept repeating to discuss "enjoyment."

Sorry, I don't watch American daytime TV. From where you must have been spawned.

I don't think you're intelligent enough to be making these sorts of determinations. No offense.

I don't think you're intelligent enough to be making these sorts of determinations. No offense.

Taken on the chin.

Next....

I'm thinking at least twelve years old.

How many times have I told you, 89.

Months?

You attacked me yesterday for talking about morality in your morality thread. You take it so deep and say such disturbing things that I have to rather HOPE you're not some obsessive. You tried to CONTROL the discussion, you bickered and neenered about little things that didn't matter - and then you tried to tell others they were bickerers and control freaks.

Howe the fuck do you consider yourself a sensible person would be something for the library of Alexandria.

That’s bullshit.

You were more than happy to derail the discussion.

OP isn't interested in talking about Hazlitt, I guess. Is it because I haven't got balls or was it the apple crisp?

OP isn't interested in talking about Hazlitt, I guess. Is it because I haven't got balls or was it the apple crisp?
It's because she'd rather engage in petty little meta than discuss topics in a rational way. That's why I don't hesitate to feed back anyone's bullshit with equal to or more improved bullshit. Like cowshit with a Ruby inside of it.

I hated a supervisor once. Only time I can think of that I would have gladly run over a human being if I saw her walking on the side of the road. Good thing she didn't live around here. It was not at all a pleasurable experience, though.

It sounds like Hazlitt believes hatred is somehow more powerful than all the good stuff our minds and emotions create, that it somehow undermines and defeats everything good. I don't see it that way. I don't think the Good Guys always win and I don't think hate isn't powerful, but it's more a yin and yang thing, imo. Both sides will always be pushing the other, trying to encroach on the other's territory, but neither side ever actually wins. Small battles, maybe, but never the War.

It's because she'd rather engage in petty little meta than discuss topics in a rational way. That's why I don't hesitate to feed back anyone's bullshit with equal to or more improved bullshit. Like cowshit with a Ruby inside of it.

Do you come here often?

We can't go on meeting this way.

Most women say they are younger than they actually are. How old are you really?

Forum List

Back