On the Pleasure of Hating.

I think GT loves to hate = me.

(BTW, Marion, Tainant is going around stirring it up with his anti American crap.)
You attacked me yesterday for talking about morality in your morality thread. You take it so deep and say such disturbing things that I have to rather HOPE you're not some obsessive. You tried to CONTROL the discussion, you bickered and neenered about little things that didn't matter - and then you tried to tell others they were bickerers and control freaks.

Howe the fuck do you consider yourself a sensible person would be something for the library of Alexandria.
She is a woman you should know better by now.

One does not simply try to figure women out.
One simply learns to live without them..

Let's not derail this thread. It appears you like to hate certain aspects of co-habitating with women.

It was derailed from the start. Everyone on board with their personal hobby horses.

You attacked me yesterday for talking about morality in your morality thread. You take it so deep and say such disturbing things that I have to rather HOPE you're not some obsessive. You tried to CONTROL the discussion, you bickered and neenered about little things that didn't matter - and then you tried to tell others they were bickerers and control freaks.

Howe the fuck do you consider yourself a sensible person would be something for the library of Alexandria.

That sounds too desolate man! Girls make good friends and lovers, it's the oddish psychotic thirsties that you need to worry about.
WTF do you mean they are all psychotic thirsties...
A lot of them are thirsty, but they're not all Min..psychotic.

Sometimes when I'm wondering about something at a traffic light, my wife utters the most brilliant solution I could ever fathom & it's good to have 4 eyes for any given issue than two. Albeit, I wear glasses sometimes.

^ding just wishes he could feel emotion.

Yet GT is riddled with paranoia, and imagining things which don't exist.
C'mon Mindful we all know were a deletant to Khrushchev...

Who's he? One of your fans?
I thought you had a brain?

So did I. But the batteries ran out.
Mine corroded..And I have no nose since I kept it to the grindstone...

That sounds too desolate man! Girls make good friends and lovers, it's the oddish psychotic thirsties that you need to worry about.

Anyone he can't get his mind around.

Sooooo old fashioned.

Sometimes when I'm wondering about something at a traffic light, my wife utters the most brilliant solution I could ever fathom & it's good to have 4 eyes for any given issue than two. Albeit, I wear glasses sometimes.
Well I will admit some get through the propaganda mills with some sense of reality..

Let's not derail this thread. It appears you like to hate certain aspects of co-habitating with women.

It was derailed from the start. Everyone on board with their personal hobby horses.
Your topic was being discussed and YOU derailed it with your psycho meta coy talk.

My first post addressed the topic directly.

Ding addressed the topic directly.

You tried to derail everything and then when you got bored of THAT, you tried to control the WAY folks were discussing the topic and kept repeating to discuss "enjoyment."

You need to have some pills and a nap. Likely, some therapy.

Anyone he can't get his mind around.

Sooooo old fashioned.
At least the women at my age don't think they are a princess anymore if they do they are in a nursing home..

Well I will admit some get through the propaganda mills with some sense of reality..
There are zero issues of Cosmo in my Bathroom. :)

Yet GT is riddled with paranoia, and imagining things which don't exist.

Well; you can always use your other one.

I started reading it in the 1970's when all they were interested in was being bimbo's.

Well; you can always use your other one.
That's a vacuum inlet for cocaine.

I started reading it in the 1970's when all they were interested in was being bimbo's.
was that when cindy crawford brought the mole back in style?

was that when cindy crawford brought the mole back in style?
Yes, we all thought she was French..

Forum List

Back