On this, I'd side with Trump....

I am telling you what I say and heard. Pull up the news story on Morning Joe. Someone else here heard it as well. That you don't believe it is meaningless. Your opinion is not a fact.
Someone else "heard" it and so you believe it is fact. Priceless.
Ravi, I heard it, my wife heard it. Someone else on the Board reported they heard it. You are giving your opinion not fact. That is your problem.
no, you didn't hear it. Audio turned all the way up. Guy doesn't even have a chance to give any statements because Trump just keeps talking over him and telling him to sit down. The only thing Ramos clearly states is that he has the right to ask questions.

And yes, another RWNJ claims to have heard it and he also cannot provide a link. :lmao:

Here is the link;

Yep, and he is not making statements or ranting or yelling or any of the things the nuts are claiming aside from asking questions.

Agreed!

T-Rump was being his usual rude, arrogant bullying self and it backfired after he told security to evict Ramos.

He had to backpedal once he realized that he had stepped in it with the press corp because they don't like that kind of censorship of one of their own, even if he was out of line.

I honestly believe that it was when he lied about not knowing who Ramos was after telling him to go back to Univision that made them realize that T-Rump was the BS'ing them.

Ramos is no innocent victim here but T-Rump is the one vying for the GOP candidacy and dissing the Hispanic community is not the way to win the general in 2016.

Someone else "heard" it and so you believe it is fact. Priceless.
Ravi, I heard it, my wife heard it. Someone else on the Board reported they heard it. You are giving your opinion not fact. That is your problem.
no, you didn't hear it. Audio turned all the way up. Guy doesn't even have a chance to give any statements because Trump just keeps talking over him and telling him to sit down. The only thing Ramos clearly states is that he has the right to ask questions.

And yes, another RWNJ claims to have heard it and he also cannot provide a link. :lmao:

Here is the link;

Yep, and he is not making statements or ranting or yelling or any of the things the nuts are claiming aside from asking questions.

Agreed!

T-Rump was being his usual rude, arrogant bullying self and it backfired after he told security to evict Ramos.

He had to backpedal once he realized that he had stepped in it with the press corp because they don't like that kind of censorship of one of their own, even if he was out of line.

I honestly believe that it was when he lied about not knowing who Ramos was after telling him to go back to Univision that made them realize that T-Rump was the BS'ing them.

Ramos is no innocent victim here but T-Rump is the one vying for the GOP candidacy and dissing the Hispanic community is not the way to win the general in 2016.

Good point. I was just looking at the video of Ramos out in the lobby being told to leave the country and he has no identifying credentials on him. How did Trump then know he was with Univision?

Trump is a liar.

Forum List

Back