On this, I'd side with Trump....

Vigilante, you are right following Morning Joe's folks critique of Ramos. Ramos did exactly as he wanted: he demonized DT to the entire Hispanic world. The fact his daughter works for HRC makes it amazing. If Trump wins the nomination, a Joe-Elizbeth ticket will take more than 60% of the vote.

In my opinion, Ramos was unprofessional talking out of turn & acting the way he did. I don't equate that though as the same as Megyn Kelly's question at the debate. And it was a legit question. I am certainly no MK fan, & I don't think FOX is a legit news outlet, BUT the "women's" vote is a very big demographic to be concerned about alienating. & getting a sense of the thinking process' of a candidate & the demeanor he would have in the future concerning that demographic is an important element to spotlight.

I didn't see the whole thing, however I understand Trump let that reporter back in & was asked about illegals & how he would deport them & the man talked for 5 minutes bloviating but STILL didn't give any specifics AGAIN.
Why isn't anyone from the right questioning THAT, & why aren't you concerned that your man has NO answers, just talk?

The statements were very good and spoken with cachet by one who had the moral integrity to ask them. Ravi, I heard him clearly, so did Trump.
Then link it.
I can't. It was on Morning Joe.
I just listened to the clip on Morning Joe. There was nothing played nor any transcript read that made it possible to understand what Ramos was saying when Trump shut him down.

Just because Morning Joe says something doesn't make it true.
I heard Ramos ask the questions. Well, they were statements. You can't deport 11 mm people, you can't build a wall. The better half heard him as well.
I heard him ask questions.

Ramos isn't a "reporter", he's a partisan advocate like Maddow or Hannity.

While his behavior was boorish and unprofessional, he probably got what he wanted to advance his agenda.

It really is a shame that thoughtful, curious, objective journalism has taken a back seat to this kind of stuff.

OK, I heard him clearly.
No you didn't. You heard what Joe told you to hear.
I heard Ramos, you must listen to the voices in your head. :lol:
And yet you can't link it. Typical Jake Starkey BS.
I am telling you what I say and heard. Pull up the news story on Morning Joe. Someone else here heard it as well. That you don't believe it is meaningless. Your opinion is not a fact.

OK, I heard him clearly.
I am telling you what I say and heard. Pull up the news story on Morning Joe. Someone else here heard it as well. That you don't believe it is meaningless. Your opinion is not a fact.
Someone else "heard" it and so you believe it is fact. Priceless.

OK, I heard him clearly.
Ravi, I heard it, my wife heard it. Someone else on the Board reported they heard it. You are giving your opinion not fact. That is your problem.

Ravi, I heard it, my wife heard it. Someone else on the Board reported they heard it. You are giving your opinion not fact. That is your problem.
no, you didn't hear it. Audio turned all the way up. Guy doesn't even have a chance to give any statements because Trump just keeps talking over him and telling him to sit down. The only thing Ramos clearly states is that he has the right to ask questions.

And yes, another RWNJ claims to have heard it and he also cannot provide a link. :lmao:

Ravi can't prove what she is saying. But that is often her way. It's her opinion not fact. :lol:

I know my left-leaning friends on here would disagree with me, but what Jorge Ramos did last night at Trump's IA news conference should be unacceptable to all.
Ramos, I felt, was not there as a reporter, but as a provocateur for his own self-aggrandizement. We all know that at news conferences reporters ask questions that should end with a question mark.....Ramos instead made statements regarding what Trump could not (or should not) do.

Although Trump at first reacted as a bully toward Ramos, the later exchange showed some measure of reconciliation.

I am FAR, FAR from a supporter of Trump's campaign tactics and antics, but self-serving reporters like Ramos (and M. Kelly, for that matter) actually help Trump's image and the kind of boisterous attitude that has actually propelled this guy to the top of the polls where he should not be.

You are just pretending to be a democrat....

Ravi can't prove what she is saying. But that is often her way. It's her opinion not fact. :lol:
I can prove that you can't understand what he is saying simply by linking you to you tube. You, however, can't provide a link that backs up your claim.

It was ever thus.

I know my left-leaning friends on here would disagree with me, but what Jorge Ramos did last night at Trump's IA news conference should be unacceptable to all.
Ramos, I felt, was not there as a reporter, but as a provocateur for his own self-aggrandizement. We all know that at news conferences reporters ask questions that should end with a question mark.....Ramos instead made statements regarding what Trump could not (or should not) do.

Although Trump at first reacted as a bully toward Ramos, the later exchange showed some measure of reconciliation.

I am FAR, FAR from a supporter of Trump's campaign tactics and antics, but self-serving reporters like Ramos (and M. Kelly, for that matter) actually help Trump's image and the kind of boisterous attitude that has actually propelled this guy to the top of the polls where he should not be.

You are just pretending to be a democrat....

Silly......If we foresake honesty for partisanship, then the entire process of discussion becomes meaningless.

What Ramos assured for himself and Univision through his self-serving antics, is a one-to-one interview with Trump.

Trump will need to repeat it in a setting in which he can hope to repair the damage.

He needs to do it with someone other than Ramos.

no, you didn't hear it. Audio turned all the way up. Guy doesn't even have a chance to give any statements because Trump just keeps talking over him and telling him to sit down. The only thing Ramos clearly states is that he has the right to ask questions.

And yes, another RWNJ claims to have heard it and he also cannot provide a link. :lmao:

Here is the link;

Here is the link;

Yep, and he is not making statements or ranting or yelling or any of the things the nuts are claiming aside from asking questions.

Forum List

Back