On Wednesday, CNN will air a town hall with kids who survived the Florida massacre

The problem here is everyone in the community KNEW the guy was unstable.

Local law enforcement was notified, so was the FBI in the area, they ALL knew, there are already laws on the books, they could have done something, nothing was done on PURPOSE.

However, b/c they are all liberal and progressive, and they are all into affirmative action, and did not want to have statistics in their community that showed disproportionate numbers of black and Hispanic lock-ups and infractions, law enforcement and the FBI looked the other way on the shooters MULTIPLE warning signs.

Either that, or it was a calculated and intentional way to make sure this clearly disturbed individual was in possession of a gun, so that they could hope something like this would happen in order to push a narrative. But for that, we would have to ascribe to them ill intent. :tinfoil:
Another failure of liberalism. Actually I think they breed these events intentionally.

"It's really simple:
1. These students are sincere.
2. We should applaud their public activism.
3. But what happened to them doesn't make them policy experts. They aren't.
4. Now that they've gone public with their politics, they can be criticized just like anyone else." - Wacky Donald Walsh

"So proud of students across the US for taking a stand against gun violence. I am listening. I hear you. I will continue to do everything in my power to make you feel safe and stop the senseless violence." - President Trump

"Our unofficial count of South Florida schools that have had walkouts and/or protests today is 20 -- but it's almost definitely higher than that" - Orlando Sun Suntinel

"These splendid Parkland kids are getting a lesson in democracy today that you just don’t learn in the classroom, as they have become the targets, not just of a mad gunman, but a sleazy, right-wing, conspiracy-infused social media campaign." - Dave "The Axe" Axelrod

I watched them earlier today...it made my head hurt how ill informed these kids are. Absolutely no idea on the Second or how laws work. Poorly pawned and they looked ridiculous

This smacks of tragedy pimping by CNN knowing their history
An emotion laden and likely fact absent
show is not useful. Guarantee you that fragmented families and video violence will not receive one word of attention

Students at Coral Springs High School form a heart in the middle of a football field while walking out in solidarity with the victims of the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, which is about 5 miles away.

DWmNaVqXcAUmQqq.jpg

I'd like to hear what they have to say

If they are old enough to be shot at......they are old enough to complain there is no action
Keep a count for us on how many blame cruz

I watched it last night

Marco Rubio took the brunt of criticism about Republican policy. I have to admit that he has guts as he was not treated too friendly. But the students were, for the most part, very eloquent and passionate

They realize their representatives have let them down and will no longer stand for it

I thought the kids were very eloquent and passionate

They kept to their point and put the Congressmen and rowdy audience members in their place

Now it's time to attack that school in the latest school shooting .
It took the fake news 5 days to post a video of 10 or so kids, beating up on Mr. Cruz . Which my son friend show me one day after the shooting .

It took til the next day ( which is 6 days now ) for the fake news to tell us what the fight was about . Fake news says those 10 or so kids were defending Mr. Cruz ex-girlfriend because he threaten her and her family .

If this was true, Mr. Cruz ex-girlfriend and her parents would of told the story ?
Of course they would of, just more fake news .

Now we have the fake news saying that DHS says the dead ( adopted mother )
was a bruising Mr. Cruz . Nothing like dragging dead people ( adopted mother ) through the mud .

Lets not forget Mr. Cruz was also Autistic and in the public schools .
Why ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

A bit rah rah at times, but it was a good discussion. These kids will be voting as quickly as this year....so theirs that to make changes quickly.

It took the fake news 5 days to post a video of 10 or so kids, beating up on Mr. Cruz . Which my son friend show me one day after the shooting .

It took til the next day ( which is 6 days now ) for the fake news to tell us what the fight was about . Fake news says those 10 or so kids were defending Mr. Cruz ex-girlfriend because he threaten her and her family .

If this was true, Mr. Cruz ex-girlfriend and her parents would of told the story ?

was a bruising Mr. Cruz . Nothing like dragging dead people ( adopted mother ) through the mud .

We have millions of students in our schools with symptoms of autism

That is not the problem. Those students exhibiting violent tendencies should be denied the right to buy guns

Stop Putting Traumatized Teenagers On Television

"the children who are dying are real kids from real families. some were doing foolish things. some were caught at the wrong place at the wrong time. but all kids have the right to live. my child is dead. your child could be next." - Father of Parkland massacre victim

can't wait to watch this!

Yeah, they coached up some awesom crisis actors. They really need it to work to as their ratings are pretty bad.

We have millions of students in our schools with symptoms of autism

That is not the problem. Those students exhibiting violent tendencies should be denied the right to buy guns

No disrespect ..
I have a Nephew that is going to be 18 and is Autistic .

He's never been in the public ( Normal ) school system .
These kids do not go to regular school .
Yes, he's in the Public school, but has no interaction with the normal kids ..

But then, I live in Oakland County Michigan .
Last time I checked, 7 richest County in the nation ..

Forum List

Back