🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Once again, Biden shakes hands with the Invisible Man

They knew they were voting for a senile pedophile. They wont admit it but they know thats what he is. The proof is out there.
Still no Epstein list, not one of them calling for it! They must love pedophiles

Still no Epstein list, not one of them calling for it! They must love pedophiles
Im not sure but that might have something to do with a judge saying alot of evidence in her trial "isnt fit for public awareness" or some shit. IDK
He was probably one of them.

Sorry, I couldn't resist passing this on :p
1657747430191.png

Last edited:
They probably really got sick once they found out they didn't get what they thought they were voting for. :laughing0301:
You know, I'm gonna explain this to you AGAIN, one more time.
You ready.

1). I despise MOST all Politicians. Do a search and confirm.
2). Biden is NOT, in any way, my savior, like trump is to you.
3). I hope Biden doesn't run, and IF he does, I hope the (D's) primary him. Not Harris either.
4). Trump is a human POS lying con man, that I will NEVER vote for.
so, was a vote for biden to help stop trump from getting elected. Absolutely.
5). So, if by some obscure change the (D) ticket is Biden/Harris, I would still vote for them over POS lying con man trump.
6). Am I 'sick' about voting for biden. NOPE, no way, because he is that POS trump.

You hate this ^^^^^, but its true.

You ready.

3). I hope Biden doesn't run, and IF he does, I hope the (D's) primary him. Not Harris either.
5). So, if by some obscure change the (D) ticket is Biden/Harris, I would still vote for them over POS lying con man trump.
6). Am I 'sick' about voting for biden. NOPE, no way, because he is that POS trump.

Geez, dude. Voting shouldn't be a form of masochism and self-abuse.

I'm just sayin'.

You ready.

So you’re a masochist

You ready.

will you vote for DeSantis over Biden if DeSantis wins the gop primary and Biden runs in 2024 MR independent ? and please dont say you will need to see what DeSantis stands for 1st and then you'll make your decision .... DeSantis has been very clear about his beliefs ..

You suck ass and lie incessantly.

There was no insurrection and Trump absolutely didn’t lead the shit that you try to falsely call an insurrection.
Oh, wait, there actually was a coup attempt.
You like that word better?
Bottom line, they gave up fighting once babbitt committed suicide by cop.

And, wait again, there certainly was leadership directed by trump to his KKKult.

Look dude, shut your lying mouth.

And, wait again, there certainly was leadership directed by trump to his KKKult.

The coup was the steal

As I accurately said before, there was no coup and no coup attempt. No insurrection. And no attempted insurrection. See a pattern yet?

Ms. Babbit didn’t commit “suicide by cop,” you fanatical liar. She was shot to death by a cop while she was (and the other members of the mob inside the Captiol building were) unarmed.

There was zero leadership of that mob by the President —and it wasn’t a “cult” no matter how stupidly you misspell it.

I don’t take directions from you, ya rat’s diseased twat. Gfy.

Last edited:
The coup was the steal

A "Color Revolution", if you will. It was far more colossal than a bunch of Democrats getting together in some smoke-filled back room and saying "Hey! Let's steal the 2020 election." That was not only planned and orchestrated by some Trump-hating disgruntled Americans, but a huge part of it involved shady foreign entities who had a whole shitload of money, power, and influence at their disposal.

It was the biggest crime of the 21st century, dwarfing anything that had ever been seen throughout the history of the world.

Forum List

Back