šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Once again, Biden shakes hands with the Invisible Man

As I accurately said before, there was no coup and no coup attempt. No insurrection. And no attempted insurrection. See a pattern yet?

Ms. Babbit didnā€™t commit ā€œsuicide by cop,ā€ you fanatical liar. She was shot to death by a cop while she was (and the other members of the mob inside the Captiol building were) unarmed.

There was zero leadership of that mob by the President ā€”and it wasnā€™t a ā€œcultā€ no matter how stupidly you misspell it.

I donā€™t take directions from you, ya ratā€™s diseased twat. Gfy.
You live on this site, 150-200 posts per day.
Feel Free to leave me OFF your respond list.
I don't need to hear your LIES, so GFY.
It's better when you put it in CAPS.
Color is a nice touch too. GFY

You live on this site, 150-200 posts per day.
Feel Free to leave me OFF your respond list.
I don't need to hear your LIES, so GFY.
It's better when you put it in CAPS.
Color is a nice touch too. GFY
Winkydink: I make the decisions on who I reply to and who I donā€™t. Not you.

Granted, of course, that youā€™re a dishonest mental Pygmy worthy or only the iggy list. On the other hand, youā€™re so obviously stupid and entirely dishonest that itā€™s kind of fun to constantly expose you as the scumbag troll liar you are.

Nobody cares what you ā€œneed.ā€ And you donā€™t get a vote in the matter. But, If being exposed as a scumbag liar so much gets under your thin skin this much, good. šŸ˜Ž

You can put me on ignore. Itā€™s ok. Alternatively, you could stop being a dishonest shithead all the time.

Simplicity itself.

Now, to get on topic. Who the fuck does Brandon keep trying to shake hands with when nobody is there? :dunno:

Forum List

Back