Once again, let me remind you that race is a preference

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Like anything else.

It's just so incredible to me that you people will defend individual preference in every single way other than race. Heck, if I told you I make a living by stealing from old people, but I'm not a racist, you would say "at least he's not a racist". If I told you my hobby was clubbing baby seals, you would say, better than being a racist.

You guys think being a so called racist is the biggest sin on this planet. Worse than even murder. You are willing to give a murderer a chance. But not anyone who dares to mention or think about race, or base his decisions around race.

Liking or disliking races is a preference! It's not a sin. We all have it to some degree or another. By insisting we cannot base anything around race, you have put us all into the impossible situation, because it requires us to betray ourselves and our in built preferences.

You insist that, contrary to nature, we must be programmed relentlessly to accept other races and interact with them. Think about how insane that is, and how you have become the very thing you hate. You pretend to hate racists, but actually, there's nobody more obsessed with race than the people who deny it. You simply won't let people lead their lives the way they want.

Forum List

Back