Once again, Trump has proven how inept he is with the latest decision to cut off Latin nations

i already know republicans don’t at all give a shit about El Salvadore. I mean, a meteor could wipe out the country and they wouldn’t lose sleep over it. It’s just their nature. However, the support offered to these nations isn’t meant as a “hand out” as republicans will inevitably call it. It’s intended to make the nations’ qualify life better for its citizens so that they won’t feel compelled to leave the country and march up to the US border seeking asylum. The support these nations get benefits the US because it helps to curb the flow of these immigrants deciding to leave their home and to cross US border. And sure, the US also aided these nations out of compassion too, but it’s pointless to explain that to republicans. They call themselves Christians because it makes them feel righteous, but in practice, they do nothing to adopt the philosophy of Jesus. That would be too liberal!

The point is that Trump’s base may cheer this decision, but they are apparently too ignorant to know that this will only worsen the problem of refugees coming to this country seeking asylum or just crossing over illegally. Why bother even explaining this to them I guess. Trump made a policy decision and every policy decision he makes is perfect.

Trump cuts all direct assistance to Northern Triangle countries Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala
Once again you show how anti American you idiots are. Good job President Trump.

God bless Trump.

Making it a penalty to the countries that are exporting their poverty to the US.

Good thing he has the courage to do that.

That stupid Muslim affirmative action Muslim Jungle Monkey never had the courage to do that as also the RINO before him.

i already know republicans don’t at all give a shit about El Salvadore. I mean, a meteor could wipe out the country and they wouldn’t lose sleep over it. It’s just their nature. However, the support offered to these nations isn’t meant as a “hand out” as republicans will inevitably call it. It’s intended to make the nations’ qualify life better for its citizens so that they won’t feel compelled to leave the country and march up to the US border seeking asylum. The support these nations get benefits the US because it helps to curb the flow of these immigrants deciding to leave their home and to cross US border. And sure, the US also aided these nations out of compassion too, but it’s pointless to explain that to republicans. They call themselves Christians because it makes them feel righteous, but in practice, they do nothing to adopt the philosophy of Jesus. That would be too liberal!

The point is that Trump’s base may cheer this decision, but they are apparently too ignorant to know that this will only worsen the problem of refugees coming to this country seeking asylum or just crossing over illegally. Why bother even explaining this to them I guess. Trump made a policy decision and every policy decision he makes is perfect.

Trump cuts all direct assistance to Northern Triangle countries Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala

Well, Democrats have made it crystal clear they don't care about Americans, and you want us to care about El Salvador?

So apparently it's not working...and why do we have to pay to keep people out. Fuck off an improve your own country. Hell you can copy the Constitution word for word and we wont sue for plagiarism.

Yet again the OP shows there supply of stupid is unlimited we have been sending money to these countries for decades and yet the situation in them either stays the same or gets worse the following describes the liberal thought process such as it is perfectly.
insanity-620x310.jpg

They will come regardless moron.

you know I am about as anti-Trump as they come, and i cheer this decision. We have been giving them money for decades and it has not changed shit there, and they still leave there to come here.

Not only have we given them money, I spent 6 weeks in Honduras evaluating National Guard and Army Reserve units building a farm to market road through the mountains, schools, daycare centers and drilling water wells. 10's of millions were spent on those projects in logistics, materials, manpower and equipment.

We have been providing those crooked beaner politicians with aid all along and all they do is line their pockets with it. We cannot control
how our money is spent in another country.

If we cut off the corrupt politicians from our money, they lose their income. The money would be better spent funding the CIA to assist the
locals in overthrowing those Despots.

Just in case you had not noticed, their citizens are crossing our borders illegally! Dummie!

No they're NOT, Stupid. They are crossing the border legally to claim asylum. The law says that to claim asylum, you must be on US soil. These people are following the law to the letter.
Perhaps the USA should take a page from Mexico's playbook and just transport the caravans though the nation to the Canadian border.

So Foreign Aid
Is Actually Paying Extortion ??

And Why Do You Feel It Necessary
To Inject Christianity Into It ??
You Don't Know What You Are Talking About
You're Just Mocking To Appear Fashionable

Phoney

They will come regardless moron.
Yeah but obviously many more now. Duh.

So Foreign Aid
Is Actually Paying Extortion ??

And Why Do You Feel It Necessary
To Inject Christianity Into It ??
You Don't Know What You Are Talking About
You're Just Mocking To Appear Fashionable

Phoney
Lol yes I have such a weak spot for mocking to appear fashionable.

Amen to Trump our savior.lol

Last edited:
i already know republicans don’t at all give a shit about El Salvadore. I mean, a meteor could wipe out the country and they wouldn’t lose sleep over it. It’s just their nature.

Stop the bullshit, you'd sleep fine that night too.

You don't give a flying fuck about El Salvador. I do, my wife is from El Salvador, my children are half latin american.

Stop with your bullshit.

chupa mi pinga puta.

Pare.

Pare.

Pare con tu mierda.

usted no tienes cualquier sientamientos por ellos
have nothing to do with your wife. Those countries are corrupt and none of the aid is getting to the people so do the right thing and cut the aid

As someone who studies history and language, I must object to 3rd world shitholes and their inbred populations being referred to as "Latin." Latin was a language of Ancient Rome (White folks). Just because some folks from the Old World banged some Asian migrants does not make anyone "Latin" or as sexist Donkey Face would say, "Latina." :p

As someone who studies history and language, I must object to 3rd world shitholes and their inbred populations being referred to as "Latin." Latin was a language of Ancient Rome (White folks). Just because some folks from the Old World banged some Asian migrants does not make anyone "Latin" or as sexist Donkey Face would say, "Latina." :p
So we are supposed to believe you are an authority on history and language even though you believe the population is inbred?

Just in case you had not noticed, their citizens are crossing our borders illegally! Dummie!

No they're NOT, Stupid. They are crossing the border legally to claim asylum. The law says that to claim asylum, you must be on US soil. These people are following the law to the letter.
no stupid they are not. The can request asylum in any embassy in any country or at a point of entry. That’s not what they’re doing stupid, the entering illegally.

Move your ass to Venezuela, faggot.

"The support these nations get benefits the US because it helps to curb the flow of these immigrants deciding to leave their home and to cross US border."

In theory it's supposed to, except it is NOT in practice. They are flooding us. In terms of Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala, close off the border, suspend all immigration (both legal and illegal), cancel all foreign aid, cancel all trade, cease all work visas, and implement a travel ban. Cuba and Venezuela can get our help as soon as they stop being communist pieces of shit. MAGA!

Forum List

Back