Once You Start Pretending, Where Do You Stop?

Why do progressives feel the need to let tommy pretend to be tamara in 5th grade without telling his parents?

Why do progressive parents think giving into a 5 year olds idea they are a different gender is the best course of action?

When examples are brought up, they are just that, examples of a larger issue or problem.
Yeah but it's Norway not the US

It's a very small number of people

Why do you people get so worked up over what happens in Norway?

Same reason you get worked up over this killer whom you've never met and never will.

Are you ignorant of the past decade or so?
Do you really care what people do to themselves? if you didn't care about people getting sex change surgery and you are telling me that now you do care because you have been "forced" to care you are full of shit.

I didn't care about people getting sex change surgery 10 years ago and I don't now.

Do you really care what people do to themselves? if you didn't care about people getting sex change surgery and you are telling me that now you do care because you have been "forced" to care you are full of shit.

I didn't care about people getting sex change surgery 10 years ago and I don't now.

As long as they keep their sex-changing hands off our children and stop demanding that we indulge their brainless delusions, we'll let them be whatever they want to be.

Again, the powers that be are making you care, or else.

You do realize that if you say the wrong thing about things like this you can be fired, or ostracized, or threatened right?
I can't be fired because I don't work anymore and when I was working I owned the business, the people I know haven't ostracized me yet so I'm not worried about that and no one has threatened me.

And because I truly do not care what people do to their own selves how can I ever say the "wrong" thing?

Funny how you like to talk about things that have little relationship to peoples’ everyday concerns. At least it’s not furries and ‘chicks with dicks’ this time! :rolleyes-41:
This industrial grade stupid even for a dope like you.

People like the fruitcake in the OP are an outgrowth of the normalizing of chicks with dicks, like you insane moonbats are doing.

I remember when a guy pretended to be a great negotiator and ended up costing taxpayers billions of dollars.
Today's proof of my prescience...

I can't be fired because I don't work anymore and when I was working I owned the business, the people I know haven't ostracized me yet so I'm not worried about that and no one has threatened me.

And because I truly do not care what people do to their own selves how can I ever say the "wrong" thing?

I care because I could lose my job for wrongthink, and the very idea that some people don't even want to hear other opinions while forcing theirs on others bothers me at a societal responsibility level.

Forum List

Back