Once You Start Pretending, Where Do You Stop?

Again it's such a small percentage of people that it really doesn't matter. But all we seem to do these days is pretend the absolute extremes are the norm
Since it's such a tiny miniscule almost nonexistent number of people, why would we take rights away from everybody else for their sake?

Biological females are nearly 50% of the population. Why take away their right to privacy to please decimal 0001% of the population who believe, or pretend to believe, that they are actually female even though they have penises?

Do you really care what people do to themselves? if you didn't care about people getting sex change surgery and you are telling me that now you do care because you have been "forced" to care you are full of shit.

I didn't care about people getting sex change surgery 10 years ago and I don't now.

You realize it's not just pretending to be disabled physically.

The Left promoted and upholds a victim mentality to the point that people identify now as TRANS-autistic. That's right. They're not actually autistic, just want to be "autistic" because 1. it seems "exotic" and 2. it gives them victim status.

The other big one: neurodivergent.

I think we absolutely should savage the mindset that made everyone a hobbled, underachieving victim in 2022.

Red. Wave. Incoming.

Of course you claim to be ignorant of current events, you’re a Leftard retard.

I ask people to explain things all the time and it seems they are unable to.

Why was it bad that the guy in California you posted about, didn't get bail?

Since it's such a tiny miniscule almost nonexistent number of people, why would we take rights away from everybody else for their sake?

Biological females are nearly 50% of the population. Why take away their right to privacy to please decimal 0001% of the population who believe, or pretend to believe, that they are actually female even though they have penises?
What rights have been taken away from you?

You realize it's not just pretending to be disabled physically.

The Left promoted and upholds a victim mentality to the point that people identify now as TRANS-autistic. That's right. They're not actually autistic, just want to be "autistic" because 1. it seems "exotic" and 2. it gives them victim status.

The other big one: neurodivergent.

I think we absolutely should savage the mindset that made everyone a hobbled, underachieving victim in 2022.

Red. Wave. Incoming.
I really don't care what one guy in Norway does and IMO anyone can do anything to their own body that they want to.

There is a mental illness that compels healthy people to want to be amputees. Most doctors refuse to perform the amputation but there are rare cases where the individuals will cause the amputations by laying on the train tracks.

Funny how you like to talk about things that have little relationship to peoples’ everyday concerns. At least it’s not furries and ‘chicks with dicks’ this time! :rolleyes-41:
It is so bad it is becoming a concern. How more ridiculous can you get?

Forum List

Back