Once You Start Pretending, Where Do You Stop?

Sure they can. They are passing laws that force you to acknowledge these people's mental illnesses.

I believe sitting up all night calling people names on Twitter is a sign of mental illness also.

Sure they can. They are passing laws that force you to acknowledge these people's mental illnesses.

If you believe it a mental illness, what is the issue with an acknowledgement of that?

“In the interview, [he] stated that he had always wished he had been born a woman who was paralysed from the waist down.”

The Left insist that everyone goes along with the mentality ill fantasies, so now government paid for spine surgery to make people paralyzed?

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit. It’s the Orwellian Age of make believe fantasies.

Norwegian Man Now Identifies as a Disabled Woman, Uses Wheelchair "Almost All The Time" - Reduxx

Like for instance when you pretend your Orange God won the election.

and not one single leftist here has the basic human sentience necessary to see how much their views have changed in that time due to their mindless loyalty to their tribe.
How would you know? I don’t remember you from any of the meetings. :dunno:

If you believe it a mental illness, what is the issue with an acknowledgement of that?
So someone with anorexia nervosa we provide them with government paid for weight loss programs? Someone who thinks they’re Napoleon we give them 5 Army Divisions and a map of Russia?

And why do you allow mentally ill men to keep women out of women’s sports?

So someone with anorexia nervosa we provide them with government paid for weight loss programs? Someone who thinks they’re Napoleon we give them 5 Army Divisions and a map of Russia?

No clue as usual what you are rambling about.

You've still not explained why it was bad the guy in your other thread didn't get bail.

And why do you allow mentally ill men to keep women out of women’s sports?

I'm not sure where they have kept them out.

and not one single leftist here has the basic human sentience necessary to see how much their views have changed in that time due to their mindless loyalty to their tribe.
Republicans are just as mindlessly loyal

Forum List

Back