Once You Start Pretending, Where Do You Stop?

I remember when a guy pretended to be a great negotiator and ended up costing taxpayers billions of dollars.
You mean the initiator of five historical peace agreements between nations that didn’t even have diplomatic relations with? You talking about President Trump?

Or are you referring to Sponge Brain Shitpants who’s got us on the brink of Armageddon?

I don’t know. With all the furry, litterbox and ‘chicks with dicks’ talk from the right, I’m sure there are some pretty interesting browser histories among them. :oops:

Knowing something exists doesn't mean supporting it. And even if they do partake, they do it the right way, in private, and don't demand people accept it as normal.

I have and have read a copy of Mein Kampf, does that automatically make me a Nazi?

“In the interview, [he] stated that he had always wished he had been born a woman who was paralysed from the waist down.”

The Left insist that everyone goes along with the mentality ill fantasies, so now government paid for spine surgery to make people paralyzed?

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit. It’s the Orwellian Age of make believe fantasies.

Norwegian Man Now Identifies as a Disabled Woman, Uses Wheelchair "Almost All The Time" - Reduxx

What a loon

“In the interview, [he] stated that he had always wished he had been born a woman who was paralysed from the waist down.”

The Left insist that everyone goes along with the mentality ill fantasies, so now government paid for spine surgery to make people paralyzed?

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit. It’s the Orwellian Age of make believe fantasies.

Norwegian Man Now Identifies as a Disabled Woman, Uses Wheelchair "Almost All The Time" - Reduxx
Weird fetish bordering on psychotic.

We know you're a TDS afflicted fucking moonbat, so the rest follows.

Your upset over someone pretending to be something on the other side of the globe that in zero ways affects you but right here at home...............dont bring that up.

Tell that to all of the women denied scholarships and rewards because you freaks insist humans can change sex on a whim.

No idea what you are rambling about just like with your complaint about the guy in California being denied bail

Forum List

Back