One always has to ruin it for others

I remember you defending the baker who didn't want to bake a gay wedding cake. Your position then was it's his business to run as he sees fit. You know, property rights and all that jazz.

This is no different yet now you think your rights superceded those of the property owner?

I'm confused
Yeah cause baking a cake or not is the same as allowing guns or not. Lol

Being bigoted against gays is not the same as being bigoted against guns.

There is no god damn difference. Either we as conservatives support the right of business owners to manage their businesses as they deem necessary or we don't.

Make up your mind, in this post you say there is no god damn difference between supporting an owners right to be bigoted against gays and an owners right to be bigoted against gun carry.

Then this other later post you say you did not say there is no god damn difference between the two. Make up your mind.

Yeah cause baking a cake or not is the same as allowing guns or not. Lol

Being bigoted against gays is not the same as being bigoted against guns.

There is no god damn difference. Either we as conservatives support the right of business owners to manage their businesses as they deem necessary or we don't.

Make up your mind, in this post you say there is no god damn difference between supporting an owners right to be bigoted against gays and an owners right to be bigoted against gun carry.

Then this other later post you say you did not say there is no god damn difference between the two. Make up your mind.

Refusing to bake a wedding cake with a dick on top is bigoted?

If you believe that you & I are done conversing.

I like sugar in my tea. My comment makes as much sense as yours.

Managing is managing no? Managing racisim, bigotry, hatred, gun carrying, murderers, how much sugar goes in your tea, ... it's all the same no? Isn't that what he said and you agreed to?
I read that three times and still have to ask if you have that in English? What he said, that I agreed to, was being consistent on the rights of property owners, in this case say no gays or no guns with equal standing.

I'll repeat you are saying there is no difference between being bigoted against gays or being bigoted against gun carry. The right to manage gay access is not the same as the right to manage gun carry. These are two completely different issues. Your accusation is either that they are the same thing, or that if one supports gay bigotry then one must support gun carry bigotry or be a hypocrite. Which is it? I assumed you know there is a difference, was I wrong?

Last edited:

What he doesn't get, because he can't think his way out of a wet paper bag, is that your position is the ability of a property owner to say "no gay cakes" is covered by the same right they would use to say "no guns", the right to control your own property as you see fit.

Managing is managing no? Managing racisim, bigotry, hatred, gun carrying, murderers, how much sugar goes in your tea, ... it's all the same no? Isn't that what he said and you agreed to?
I read that three times and still have to ask if you have that in English? What he said, that I agreed to, was being consistent on the rights of property owners, in this case say no gays or no guns with equal standing.

I'll repeat you are saying there is no difference between being bigoted against gays or being bigoted against gun carry. The right to manage gay access is not the same as the right to manage gun carry. These are two completely different issues. Your accusation is either that they are the same thing, or that if one supports gay bigotry then one must support gun carry bigotry or be a hypocrite. Which is it? I assumed you know there is a difference, was I wrong?

The ONLY one talking about being biggoted against fags is you.

Is there something you would like to share with the class?

Liar. Pics or it didn't happen.

They refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay customer, which by definition is being bigoted against gays.

There is no difference between the two when it comes to being consistent about the ability of the owner to say no gays or no guns, and have both positions respected. If you believe that the property owner sets the rules, then they are allowed to say no gays, no guns, no blacks, no Jews, no midgets and have their position respected.

Non discrimination rights are non absolute either, i.e. private clubs.

And going to "non absolute" all the time is basically ignoring the concepts of the debate, probably because you have no better response.

Thank you for acknowledging that all rights are not absolute; I agree. Noticing the difference between gun rights and civil rights on equal categories of citizens is an excellent way to demonstrate the difference.

And in this case, a proprietor there legally can exclude open carry from his premises.

How? if the state law allows it, and the owner meets all the requirements on what basis does the business owner have the right to deny access when he allows the rest of the public access?

The issue of rights not be absolute is meaningless in this argument. What matters is that when it comes to rights, the government must have overwhelming evidence that expression of the right in the manner proscribed creates such harm that it has to be punished.

How? That has been explained repeatedly to you.

You don't agree, I get that.

Do you have Alzheimers? You brought up the bake shit in post 325 ya dumb ass.

They refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay customer, which by definition is being bigoted against gays.

Now you're calling me a liar?

Fuck you jackass. Suck on this neg as a substitute for the pic of a cake that didn't get baked yet you're still dumb enough to ask for a pic of it

What he doesn't get, because he can't think his way out of a wet paper bag, is that your position is the ability of a property owner to say "no gay cakes" is covered by the same right they would use to say "no guns", the right to control your own property as you see fit.
Make up your dumb ass mind, first you say being bigoted against gays is the same as being bigoted against gun carry, then you say it's not, now you say it is again. Which is it? They are the same or they are different?

That has NOTHING to do with bigotry.

Make up your dumb ass mind, first you say being bigoted against gays is the same as being bigoted against gun carry, then you say it's not, now you say it is again. Which is it? They are the same or they are different?
The dumb ass little friend is you, for being unable to understand that if an owner can say one thing, he can say another. No gays, no guns, no God, his call. I don't agree but that is the position you are unable to understand so far.

Fuck you jackass. Suck on this neg as a substitute for the pic of a cake that didn't get baked yet you're still dumb enough to ask for a pic of it
Plain and simple, you lied. There was no request to put a penis on the cake.

Given that you are not willing to admit you lied and felt the need to neg about your lie what does that make you? Coward.

Need a tissue?

The dumb ass little friend is you, for being unable to understand that if an owner can say one thing, he can say another. No gays, no guns, no God, his call. I don't agree but that is the position you are unable to understand so far.

He can say anything he wants. What does speaking have to do with this discussion?

As to the no gays, no guns, no God rule at the front door being his call, well that would depend on the laws of that locality wouldn't it?

That has NOTHING to do with bigotry.

What are you trying to say, that the bake shit has nothing to do with bigotry against gays, or that the bake shit in your #325 post had nothing to do with this thread?

Plain and simple, you lied. There was no request to put a penis on the cake.

Given that you are not willing to admit you lied and felt the need to neg about your lie what does that make you? Coward.

Need a tissue?

Now im a coward?

I'm not the one afraid to walk into Chipotle without strapping a bazooka on my back.

As to the dick on the cake there were several articles about it discussed on this very board. Regardless I support business owners to make their own choices and sink or swim based on the market response.

Thank you for acknowledging that all rights are not absolute; I agree. Noticing the difference between gun rights and civil rights on equal categories of citizens is an excellent way to demonstrate the difference.

And in this case, a proprietor there legally can exclude open carry from his premises.

How? if the state law allows it, and the owner meets all the requirements on what basis does the business owner have the right to deny access when he allows the rest of the public access?

The issue of rights not be absolute is meaningless in this argument. What matters is that when it comes to rights, the government must have overwhelming evidence that expression of the right in the manner proscribed creates such harm that it has to be punished.

How? That has been explained repeatedly to you.

You don't agree, I get that.

You haven't explained the legal "how." Can Chipotle in contrivance of local law which requires a business to allow CCW's into their locations simply say "no"?

If they refuse to serve someone without shirt & shoes does that mean they're bigoted against shirtless or shoeless people? As a business owner I should have the right to pick and choose who I do business with. Now if a "gay" doesn't want to be "discriminated" against do go around announcing that he's "gay." I don't go into a business and announce to the world that I'm straight.

Forum List

Back