One always has to ruin it for others

Sure, as if I would let a restaurant tell me where I can take my firearm.

Really, as if you would actually be courteous enough to follow the rules in someone else's house.

Lol you think Templar likes guns. Bless your heart. In any case it has nothing to so with courtesy. It has to do with the law. Why anyone goes to Chipolte is beyond me. But they are in all 50 states. And in some of them Chipolte can't tell people they can't bring guns in. In those states people can do whatever they want no matter what the progressive pussified owners say.
Can churches be forced to allow people to open carry in their church? Should schools? Should hospitals?

If a restaurant allows open carry on their premises.... and someone carrying accidentally shoots an innocent bystander in their restaurant....can the bystander sue the restaurant owner?

Wow.... Chipolte does have one restaurant in Maine, about 2 3/4 hours south of here.....

I had never heard of the place....

The gun enthusiasts have shifted the argument from those who open carried weapons into the establishment to CCW.

No one is questioning the right to CCW if that is the law.

No one can force public venues to accept open carry.

What fearful little ducklings you morons are.

It makes me wonder how you can handle living in and among the violent criminals you surround yourselves with. It's like you're afraid of normal people, but admire the people who victimize you.

It makes me wonder how you can handle living in and among the violent criminals you surround yourselves with. It's like you're afraid of normal people, but admire the people who victimize you.

The reason you can't figure that out is because, ................................wait for it, ........................... it isn't true.

Tell us, if a restaurant said no swords, no spears, no bows and arrows, you are scaring the customers away, would you call them nuts, or would you say they were doing what's good for business?

You act as if everyone that is openly carrying a long gun is automatically a "normal" person. I suppose the criminals all have a badge on that says "I'm a criminal"

They are ALL strangers. Carrying a gun doesn't make you a fucking hero. And if you go into a fast food restaurant with an assault rifle on your shoulder I think you're quite stupid

a recent survey indicated that about 45% of americans own a gun. most of these gun fearing jokers live next to someone who owns a gun. have they even been hurt by it? No. Yet they let blind fear rule their thoughts.

a recent survey indicated that about 45% of americans own a gun. most of these gun fearing jokers live next to someone who owns a gun. have they even been hurt by it? No. Yet they let blind fear rule their thoughts.
There's nothing blind about a restaurant that doesn't want to be in the papers, because someone died in a shootout there. Between that and the lawsuits to follow, that's a terrific way to Lose Your Business.

I really like my lawyer, he's a great guy, and I try to see him as little as possible. See how that works now?

LOL. Dolts in America abound.

Guns are valuable in several ways:

1) Self defense or defense of family and property.
2) Target shooting is a truly fun pastime.
3) Hunting is also a great pastime and a way to put lots of food on the table for months. It's also good for various herds to be thinned out for their own good.
4) Guns can be a great investment. Some increase dramatically in value over time.
5) Guns are engineering works of art to be admired.

Wow.... Chipolte does have one restaurant in Maine, about 2 3/4 hours south of here.....

I had never heard of the place....

Owned by the McDonald's Corporation (or was) but a major step above their popular, fast food chain. If you ever go, order the Barbacoa (shredded beef) burrito with extra cheese, sour cream, and guacamole. Delicious.

I have one almost across the street from me and eat there often. I live on a semi-rough side of town so I NEVER go anywhere around here (including Chipotle) without my concealed Glock.

I am eating there right now.

Bowl
Brown rice
Black beans
Onions
Chicken
Mild & hot salsa
Sour cream
Guacamole
Tobacco Chipotle flavor

Hold the ar15

3) Hunting is also a great pastime and a way to put lots of food on the table for months. It's also good for various herds to be thinned out for their own good.
4) Guns can be a great investment. Some increase dramatically in value over time.

All of that is true.

Open Carry into a fast food restaurant is not valid.

All of that is true.

Open Carry into a fast food restaurant is not valid.

Open carry isn't necessary but not illegal in some states. I might carry a six shooter on my hip in Texas or Arizona but wouldn't carry an AR15 into any establishment as it's simply stupid to do so.

Forum List

Back