One always has to ruin it for others

Why do so many people feel the need to carry guns because they fear strangers, but apparently feel comfortable sitting in a restaurant full of armed strangers?

Who do you know that carries guns because they fear strangers? Or are you just talking out your ass?

I carry guns to shoot predators and dinner.

Sure dude. I've read your posts. You are one scared muttafucker when you leave the house unless you are packing your blanky.......I mean gun. Who you trying to kid? You?
You're just a punk ass lying internet gangsta aren't ya? You still suck your thumb?

People who carry aren't scared at all, lol.

It figures that the criminal left would resent the fact that some of us are armed.

Gun rights are not absolute and not protected by the equal class categories.

You have no SCOTUS decisions to back that up.

Yes, your argument is based on false equivalency.

Non discrimination rights are non absolute either, i.e. private clubs.

And going to "non absolute" all the time is basically ignoring the concepts of the debate, probably because you have no better response.

Thank you for acknowledging that all rights are not absolute; I agree. Noticing the difference between gun rights and civil rights on equal categories of citizens is an excellent way to demonstrate the difference.

And in this case, a proprietor there legally can exclude open carry from his premises.

How? if the state law allows it, and the owner meets all the requirements on what basis does the business owner have the right to deny access when he allows the rest of the public access?

The issue of rights not be absolute is meaningless in this argument. What matters is that when it comes to rights, the government must have overwhelming evidence that expression of the right in the manner proscribed creates such harm that it has to be punished.

Progressive loons don't recognize individual rights.

They think that any one of them has the right to impede the rights of anyone else at ay time, if they say it's for a *good* cause.

They think that any one of them has the right to impede the rights of anyone else at ay time, if they say it's for a *good* cause.

I remember you defending the baker who didn't want to bake a gay wedding cake. Your position then was it's his business to run as he sees fit. You know, property rights and all that jazz.

This is no different yet now you think your rights superceded those of the property owner?

I'm confused

I remember you defending the baker who didn't want to bake a gay wedding cake. Your position then was it's his business to run as he sees fit. You know, property rights and all that jazz.

This is no different yet now you think your rights superceded those of the property owner?

I'm confused
Yeah cause baking a cake or not is the same as allowing guns or not. Lol

Being bigoted against gays is not the same as being bigoted against guns.

Last edited:

I'm confused

There is no god damn difference. Either we as conservatives support the right of business owners to manage their businesses as they deem necessary or we don't.

Bars where I live are FORCED no smoking venues. Most of the bars are privately owned and on personal property yet the owners can't make their own rules based on their needs. Many many local bars went out of business here when the no smoking bullshit started.

Private property rights are being whittled away and some of you in this very thread are endorsing it.

I'm confused

There is no god damn difference. Either we as conservatives support the right of business owners to manage their businesses as they deem necessary or we don't.
Good. Wrong but not hypocritical, unlike so many, which is good.

I'm confused

We can support local laws for local views. If a location says businesses in their jurisdiction that allow people to walk in have to allow CCW, they can. If they say the business can disallow it, they can do that too.

My concern is that a business that decides it can stop someone from carrying in their store has to then held liable if the CCW person is injured or robbed in that store. They should also make police officers leave their weapons in their vehicle, because police officers are just peace officers, civilians with the ability to detain and arrest persons for holding until the judicial system can take over.

I'm bigoted against murderers, guess that makes me a hypocrite.

We can support local laws for local views. If a location says businesses in their jurisdiction that allow people to walk in have to allow CCW, they can. If they say the business can disallow it, they can do that too.

My concern is that a business that decides it can stop someone from carrying in their store has to then held liable if the CCW person is injured or robbed in that store. They should also make police officers leave their weapons in their vehicle, because police officers are just peace officers, civilians with the ability to detain and arrest persons for holding until the judicial system can take over.

Why stop at the Business owner? Why not charge, with accessory to murder, the people in charge of the places that mandated schools be gun free zones and got all those kids killed?

If you leave a ladder out on your property and a customer climbs it and falls you as an owner are liable for damages. If your laws put people at risk and the crime happens based on the idiocy of your laws, why not make the law makers pay for their idiocy? If you leave your kids in a car and they die of heat stroke you can be charged and do jail time. This is the same thing.

Last edited:
Last edited:

What the hell does that even mean? Is Chipotle a hotspot for murderers?

Lol

It means murder is not the same as carrying a gun, just as refusing to bake a cake for gay people on your property is not the same as refusing to allow a customer carry in a weapon on your property. These are all disparate issues. The term managing is an extremely broad term that can be applied to everything from brushing your teeth to lunar landings.

Last edited:
I like sugar in my tea. My comment makes as much sense as yours.

Managing is managing no? Managing racisim, bigotry, hatred, gun carrying, murderers, how much sugar goes in your tea, ... it's all the same no? Isn't that what he said and you agreed to?

No, its not what I said. It is what you implied because you can't refute my point without moving the goalposts.

I like sugar in my tea. My comment makes as much sense as yours.

Managing is managing no? Managing racisim, bigotry, hatred, gun carrying, murderers, how much sugar goes in your tea, ... it's all the same no? Isn't that what he said and you agreed to?
I read that three times and still have to ask if you have that in English? What he said, that I agreed to, was being consistent on the rights of property owners, in this case say no gays or no guns with equal standing.

Forum List

Back