One chart shows the dire state of America's middle class

Damn, does that mean they should stay married? I know, novel concept-) And where is the wifes income in that story, or are you suggesting that wives have no financial value?
Funny how NONE of my grandmothers worked EVER in their lives and yet 3 of my grandfathers NEVER went to college and 2 of them didn't even complete high school but ALL had decent well paying jobs for the entire working life....

Perhaps your "typical worker" should cut back on the iPhone, cable TV, internet, BMW, designer jeans, designer shoes, and Starbucks.
Maybe the typical ceo should cut back on the million dollar bonuses,the new yachts, the 100 cars in the garage or sell a few houses.

Gee, wanting all the bennies while being a lazy ass sounds like one hell of a cognitive idea...dumbass.

How about minding your own fucking business? That ever cross your mind? Of course not. Because you ignorant wingers are brain dead.

Considering your kind is expecting others to pay for "free shit", it is my business. Dang, talk about ignorant.

My 'kind'? Feel free to quote me in any thread here where I've ever advocated for any 'free shit'. Go on, you fucking retard, I'll wait.

Great, we'll jump on the "I didn't say that", yet Democrat candidates did say that.

Nice deflect. And which of these 'Democrat candidates' have I pledged my undying loyalty to? Answer: none.

Maybe you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and need to refrain from making me a part of your own ignorance.

Yep, just trying to cut off your deflection...dumbass.

Damn, does that mean they should stay married? I know, novel concept-) And where is the wifes income in that story, or are you suggesting that wives have no financial value?
Funny how NONE of my grandmothers worked EVER in their lives and yet 3 of my grandfathers NEVER went to college and 2 of them didn't even complete high school but ALL had decent well paying jobs for the entire working life....

Perhaps your "typical worker" should cut back on the iPhone, cable TV, internet, BMW, designer jeans, designer shoes, and Starbucks.
Maybe the typical ceo should cut back on the million dollar bonuses,the new yachts, the 100 cars in the garage or sell a few houses.

Dood, a typical CEO get's million dollar bonuses, new yachts and 100 cars? Dang someone sure lives in a fantasy world.

How about minding your own fucking business? That ever cross your mind? Of course not. Because you ignorant wingers are brain dead.

Considering your kind is expecting others to pay for "free shit", it is my business. Dang, talk about ignorant.

My 'kind'? Feel free to quote me in any thread here where I've ever advocated for any 'free shit'. Go on, you fucking retard, I'll wait.

Great, we'll jump on the "I didn't say that", yet Democrat candidates did say that.

Nice deflect. And which of these 'Democrat candidates' have I pledged my undying loyalty to? Answer: none.

Maybe you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and need to refrain from making me a part of your own ignorance.

Yep, just trying to cut off your deflection...dumbass.

Naw. Just calling out trolling dumb asses with no opinions of their own offering absolutely nothing to the discussion. Take a bow, dip shit.

trollface2.jpg

Dood, a typical CEO get's million dollar bonuses, new yachts and 100 cars? Dang someone sure lives in a fantasy world.
You obviously don't pay attention then

You obviously don't pay attention then

Certainly not questioning some CEO's get big bucks, although the typical CEO definitely does not and doesn't have a new yacht and does not have 100 cars.

I am pretty sure when Hillary made $700,000 making 3 speeches to Wall Street, which we cannot see the transcripts, she told them to all take pay cuts.

Dontchathink?

The demise of the middle class over the last 30-40 years is pretty well-documented.

Yep. Pretty much.

Something that's always baffled me is that so many in the electorate view the stock market as a reflection of the economy. It's simply not the case. The stock market is a complete distortion.

People have hardly any purchasing power. They're savings are being systematically stolen from them because of the counterfeit market.

Forum List

Back