🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One Conclusion from the Trump Speech

I guess I'd boil it down to how many people are standing in the ballot box and say "aw, fuck it, let's see what happens."

These are two pretty flawed candidates, so there may be enough people who have had enough.
The media has nothing good to say about Trump.

If they don't like him, taking into account that they're the establishment's propaganda arm, then Trump's the right choice. Hillary is a serious threat to our sovereignty and our freedom. This is a no-brainer.

If you believe the yapping heads and political hacks yea I will stick with the billionaire businessman who has made a career of keeping things under budget and on time

Do you know one who's running for President, because Trump isn't that guy. He's made a career out of lying about who he is and what he's done. His projects have had to be financially bailed out by others multiple times, because he's over budget and out of time.

His career and money have been made and leveraging debt, going bankrupt, and stiffing suppliers.
This garbage coming from a Hillary supporter.....zero credibility

Yes, the honesty issue is a good reason to vote for dead broke Hillary.

Even on the honesty issue, Trump is far less honest than Hillary. His entire speech was based on lies about the situation the country is not in.

Our latest fact-checks | PolitiFact
Political hack LOL another non legitimate source

Yes, anyone who tells conservatives the truth is not a legitimate source, because conservatives don't care about the truth or facts, unless they confirm your pre-conceived notions of reality.

That you support a man who has no connection with truth or reality, says it all.

Yes, the honesty issue is a good reason to vote for dead broke Hillary.

Even on the honesty issue, Trump is far less honest than Hillary. His entire speech was based on lies about the situation the country is not in.

Our latest fact-checks | PolitiFact
Political hack LOL another non legitimate source

Yes, anyone who tells conservatives the truth is not a legitimate source, because conservatives don't care about the truth or facts, unless they confirm your pre-conceived notions of reality.

That you support a man who has no connection with truth or reality, says it all.
I already know the truth and trump spoke it last night only those with surgically implanted rose colored glasses see things otherwise and politifact is not a neutral source it's a political hack source

This was a speech built entirely around key voting blocks.

He specifically spoke to inner city dwellers, union workers, coal miners, African-Americans, LGBT, law enforcement, disenfranchised Bernie Sanders supporters and Democrats in general. His daughter covered single moms and working moms, using Democrat talking points.
He did acknowledge along the way the "three-legged stool" of fiscal, defense and social conservatives.

Deduction: His internals must be showing he can draw Democrats across, if he can offer some common ground.

I've been saying that the question many conservatives are asking is "Please give me just one good reason that I can feel okay voting for you. Please."

Tonight would suggest that many Democrats may be asking "Please give me one good reason that I can feel okay voting for you -- because I sure don't want to vote for Hillary."

Conclusion: He could actually win this thing with surprising numbers. Numbers that standard polling will not elicit.

(Your results may vary. Tax, title and license extra. Ask your doctor. I am not a Trump supporter, just an observer.)

Thank you. I thought I was the only one seeing that. He did not talk like a politician though. He clearly showed a managerial side to what he will do when elected. Many missed it but I clearly heard him speak about finding the best and brightest to help in fixing things - voices the current and past administrations have ignored.

You Lefties are unbelievable. Your ability to take things out of context and try to warp them to suit your beliefs deserves some kind of booby prize.

Trump never said he supported the LGBT whatever lifestyle.

He said that taking the lives of people because of their beliefs that went against a corrupt religion cannot be tolerated. He said that ALL Americans should be protected from Islamic jihadis.

You can't agree to that?

This was a speech built entirely around key voting blocks.

He specifically spoke to inner city dwellers, union workers, coal miners, African-Americans, LGBT, law enforcement, disenfranchised Bernie Sanders supporters and Democrats in general. His daughter covered single moms and working moms, using Democrat talking points.
He did acknowledge along the way the "three-legged stool" of fiscal, defense and social conservatives.

Deduction: His internals must be showing he can draw Democrats across, if he can offer some common ground.

I've been saying that the question many conservatives are asking is "Please give me just one good reason that I can feel okay voting for you. Please."

Tonight would suggest that many Democrats may be asking "Please give me one good reason that I can feel okay voting for you -- because I sure don't want to vote for Hillary."

Conclusion: He could actually win this thing with surprising numbers. Numbers that standard polling will not elicit.

(Your results may vary. Tax, title and license extra. Ask your doctor. I am not a Trump supporter, just an observer.)

This country is not based on hate and division, and that's what Trump represents. There's too many video's of him out there that are continually going to be put in the faces of Americans. Plus I imagine that Hillary Clinton and the DNC has WMD on him, that they have yet to expose. After all Clinton wanted either Trump or Cruz as the nominee, and she got her wishes.

This article says it all:
"Okay, all you conservatives who supported Donald Trump before he officially became the Republican Party’s official nominee last night: Now, you own him. He’s all yours.

When he again spouts asinine or even vicious nonsense — like belittling tortured POWs from Vietnam, likening an opponent to a child molester, smearing an innocent reporter, making fun of another reporter’s disability, or insinuating that another opponent’s father conspired to kill JFK — he’s all yours.

When he again evinces sheer ignorance of basic policy questions, he’s all yours — and when he does worse, such as advocating nukes for Saudi Arabia or the dissolution of NATO, he’s all yours then, too.

If, as seems likely, his tax returns are leaked, and if they contain all sorts of embarrassing revelations about (to name a few hypotheticals) lack of charity, lack of earnings, questionable tax dodges, or unsavory associations, you own him.

If, as seems likely, more damning documents or evidence emerge from the court case alleging that Trump University was an utter con job, you own him.

If, as seems possible, horrid information emerges relating to the suit alleging that Trump is a child rapist — even if not proving that allegation, but showing a strong likelihood that he knowingly took part in Epsteinian parties where teenagers were openly doing wildly inappropriate things — well, you own that, too.

If, as seems likely, his unprofessional campaign fails to produce the organization or money needed not just to keep Hillary Clinton from the White House, but even to provide an image of Republican leadership decent enough to keep the GOP from getting wiped out in the Senate, the House, and other races down ballot, yes, you own that also. (Here’s predicting that he loses in November by near-Goldwateresque margins.")
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

1964PresElect.jpg

Personally I think it's going to be worse than the above.

safe_image.php

73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

For the 1st time in 60 years, Republicans are losing the educated white vote.
College-Educated Whites Put Hole in Trump Coalition
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

Last edited:
This country is not based on hate and division, and that's what Trump represents

Hillary: Republicans are my enemies.

Guess you're not really concerned about hate and division after all.

Hillary Clinton doesn't run on hate & division--that award goes to the Republican party.

Trump is a disaster. He came out full swing against 1/3 of the party that supported Cruz today.

Instead of trying to unify the party, (without the teleprompter) he's at it again. When he really should have apologized to Cruz for insulting his wife, and making a remark that Cruz's father being involved in the conspiracy that killed JFK--he just doubled down on it today. That's division. The more Trump talks the more he alienates.

For the first time in 60 years, the Republican party is losing the WHITE educated vote.

College-Educated Whites Put Hole in Trump Coalition
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

In their efforts to get a non-establishment candidate they have rino'd themselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency, a certain loss of the Senate, tons of seats in the house and down ballot races all across this country.

cjones02252016-e1456449641901.jpg

Forum List

Back