One day America will adopt a life ethic, and all pro-abort leaders will be shamed

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
One day America will adopt a life ethic, and all pro-abort leaders will be shamed.

We will take down their statues and paintings in the Supreme Court, the Congress, and the White House.

All buildings, roads, and bridges named after them will be renamed after other people who were pro-life when it mattered.

We will build museums to shame and vilify them, like the Nazis are shamed and vilified in the Holocaust Museum.

All memory of them will be erased, except as the villains they are.

The children in the schools will be taught to despise them.

One day America will adopt a life ethic, and all pro-abort leaders will be shamed.

We will take down their statues and paintings in the Supreme Court, the Congress, and the White House.

All buildings, roads, and bridges named after them will be renamed after other people who were pro-life when it mattered.

We will build museums to shame and vilify them, like the Nazis are shamed and vilified in the Holocaust Museum.

Unfortunately, this scenario will play out only after the destruction of our once great country.

In what kind of a person's mind is abortion this important of an issue?

Just wondering, I am pro-choice, but a person who feels this strongly about the issue clearly has some major issues. I am sorry to say this but if you find yourself in a position where you need an abortion, you are a colossal failure... almost makes me wish you were aborted... or at least adopted. I highly recommend getting a life ASAP, as otherwise it doesn't make much of a difference, now does it?

If you dont want to have an abortion, no one is going to force you to.

Just wondering, I am pro-choice, but a person who feels this strongly about the issue clearly has some major issues. I am sorry to say this but if you find yourself in a position where you need an abortion, you are a colossal failure... almost makes me wish you were aborted... or at least adopted. I highly recommend getting a life ASAP, as otherwise it doesn't make much of a difference, now does it?
Abortion is the most important human rights issue this country has ever faced since slavery. Anyone who doesn't get that, there is something wrong with that person.

If I could, I would post videos and photographs of abortions so that you could see it for yourself. Unfortunately, this forum does not allow it.

One photograph of an aborted baby, which I saw when I was 12-years-old, was all it took to make me pro-life. I didn't need to hear an argument.

Not until there is an enormous change in public perception.

Liberal women and minority women should be encouraged to abort their children. Liberals and blacks shouldn't be having any children. Abort them all, die out already.

Unfortunately, this scenario will play out only after the destruction of our once great country.
Yes, it may be 100 years from now, or 1000 years from now. But one day, this nation will return to a life ethic. I believe that, because in my heart I know that ultimately, good always defeats evil.

Abortion is the most important human rights issue this country has ever faced since slavery. Anyone who doesn't get that, there is something wrong with that person.

If I could, I would post videos and photographs of abortions so that you could see it for yourself. Unfortunately, this forum does not allow it.

One photograph of an aborted baby, which I saw when I was 12-years-old, was all it took to make me pro-life. I didn't need to hear an argument.
I went with a girl I know to be with her while she had an abortion. Made me sick to my stomach. Guess what? I'm still pro choice.

If you arent prepared to personally take care of each child that would have been aborted then something is wrong with you.

Not until there is an enormous change in public perception.

Liberal women and minority women should be encouraged to abort their children. Liberals and blacks shouldn't be having any children. Abort them all, die out already.
What you are saying is extremely wicked and for your own sake, you need to stop saying it now and never say it again.

Abortion is the most important human's right issue?

No comment required.

Although, I think you are right. It would have been much better had you been aborted.

Yes, it may be 100 years from now, or 1000 years from now. But one day, this nation will return to a life ethic. I believe that, because in my heart I know that ultimately, good always defeats evil.
When did the US ever have a life ethic?

Babies are born, fetus's are aborted.

An intellectually honest person. Exactly when in the birth process do you think abortion becomes infanticide?

Are you intellectually honest enough to answer that question?

Abortion is the most important human's right issue?

No comment required.

Although, I think you are right. It would have been much better had you been aborted.
Low blow.

I'm sure victims of rape and incest would disagree with you.

I'm sure victims of rape and incest would disagree with you.

Do I really have to make the case for the .000001% when talking about the generalities?

I don't think so... I wasn't talking about that very small minority.

No, they won't.

You see, here's the thing. Women have always gotten abortions and always will.

Legalizing abortion was like ending prohibition. It didn't change society, society just became more honest about what it was.

Just as the liberals are now abolishing all memory of Christopher Columbus, Andrew Jackson, and the Confederacy, one day the pro-life movement will abolish the memory of liberals. We will take their paintings and statues and put them in the garbage dump, just as the Eastern Europeans did to the paintings and statues of the Communists after 1989. We will take their names off public schools, bridges, and roads, and we will rewrite the history books so that schoolchildren know them as the villains they are. We will build a Memorial to all the aborted children, and the politicians, judges and Supreme Court justices who supported this slaughter will be listed on a Wall of Shame.

Forum List

Back