One day America will adopt a life ethic, and all pro-abort leaders will be shamed

One day America will adopt a life ethic, and all pro-abort leaders will be shamed.
and the Gun Culture will lead that bowel movement LOL
why.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-24_8-28-56.jpeg
    upload_2016-10-24_8-28-56.jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 29
One day America will adopt a life ethic, and all pro-abort leaders will be shamed.

We will take down their statues and paintings in the Supreme Court, the Congress, and the White House.

All buildings, roads, and bridges named after them will be renamed after other people who were pro-life when it mattered.

We will build museums to shame and vilify them, like the Nazis are shamed and vilified in the Holocaust Museum.

All memory of them will be erased, except as the villains they are.

The children in the schools will be taught to despise them.

As inconceivable as it might be, Progressives are on the wrong side of history in terms of abortion. Yes Progressives, you are actually wrong about something.

When will this play out? I have no idea.

Conservatives are on the wrong side of Civil War History.just saying ....Conservatives are pro life in the same sense Guns are pro life

Conservatives are on the wrong side of Civil War History.just saying ....Conservatives are pro life in the same sense Guns are pro life

When slavery was the law of the land, the general consensus was that it was OK, even though not idea. However, hundreds of years after making it illegal, the consensus is that slavery is immoral.

Likewise, before abortion was made legal the consensus was that it was immoral. However, after decades of being legal, the general consensus is that it is OK even though it is not ideal, just like slavery used to be.

Again, you are the one on the wrong side of history.

But alas, slavery was profitable, as is the billion dollar abortion industry, so the greedy must be vanquished.

The love of money truly is the root of all evil.

Last edited:
As inconceivable as it might be, Progressives are on the wrong side of history in terms of abortion. Yes Progressives, you are actually wrong about something.

meh, not really. What will happen in the future is that we will have abortion pills and there won't be a need for surgical abortions...

meh, not really. What will happen in the future is that we will have abortion pills and there won't be a need for surgical abortions...

They already do dingleberry. Do you really think there will be further medical innovation with this health care system to come up with better ones? LOL.

I read about a teenager who was taken to an abortion center and given one of those pills. She took it and then later bleed to death and died. Her parents knew nothing about it and had no legal recourse. Now if that same teenager had been given an aspirin by the school nurse and had a reaction without the parents approval, the school could have been sued.

They already do dingleberry. Do you really think there will be further medical innovation with this health care system to come up with better ones? LOL.

I read about a teenager who was taken to an abortion center and given one of those pills. She took it and then later bleed to death and died. Her parents knew nothing about it and had no legal recourse. Now if that same teenager had been given an aspirin by the school nurse and had a reaction without the parents approval, the school could have been sued.

Oh, you "read about it". No doubt on an anti-choice website run by religious nuts who left out key parts of the story.

sorry, dude, you anti-choice nuts can't be trusted.

Oh, you "read about it". No doubt on an anti-choice website run by religious nuts who left out key parts of the story.

sorry, dude, you anti-choice nuts can't be trusted.
So, you're all for giving the baby a choice? How's that work when you kill them at will?

Fascinating....fascinating....so baby's are not human....they are tonsils.....

So, when does the tonsil become human?

tonsils never do.

Fetuses become human- legally- when they are born.

It's why we measure the begining of someone's life as their BIRTH date, not their CONCEPTION date.

If the woman wants it, "the baby is due in June."

If she doesn't "I have to take care of that thing on Tuesday."

Problem solved.

Forum List

Back