One day America will adopt a life ethic, and all pro-abort leaders will be shamed

When we make it illegal? You fucking bet....depending on how the human was murdered, the death penalty will be applied....

And if you democrats somehow profit from the sales of the baby parts, you would be summarily executed....

Nobody profited selling baby parts. But I totally think that you sh ould run on the 'executing women who had abortions" platform. 50 million women have had abortions in the last 40 years... that should be amusing.
image.jpeg

This violates every law the U.S. has. Murder. Cruel & Unusual Punishment. Torture.

After the amniotic fluid is removed, the abortionist uses a sopher clamp — a grasping instrument with rows of sharp “teeth” — to grasp and pull the baby’s arms and legs, tearing the limbs from the child’s body. The abortionist continues to grasp intestines, spine, heart, lungs, and any other limbs or body parts. The most difficult part of the procedure is usually finding, grasping and crushing the baby’s head. After removing pieces of the child’s skull, the abortionist uses a curette to scrape the uterus and remove the placenta and any remaining parts of the baby.

If late-term abortion isn't torture, it's hard to imagine what is

This violates every law the U.S. has. Murder. Cruel & Unusual Punishment. Torture.

After the amniotic fluid is removed, the abortionist uses a sopher clamp — a grasping instrument with rows of sharp “teeth” — to grasp and pull the baby’s arms and legs, tearing the limbs from the child’s body. The abortionist continues to grasp intestines, spine, heart, lungs, and any other limbs or body parts. The most difficult part of the procedure is usually finding, grasping and crushing the baby’s head. After removing pieces of the child’s skull, the abortionist uses a curette to scrape the uterus and remove the placenta and any remaining parts of the baby.

Fetuses aren't babies. And usually, if they are doing an abortion this late, the fetus has some kind of horrible condition like Down syndrome or Brittle Bone disease.

Fetuses aren't babies. And usually, if they are doing an abortion this late, the fetus has some kind of horrible condition like Down syndrome or Brittle Bone disease.
image.jpeg

Guy, you can come up with all sorts of word games, but 50 million women have had abortions in this country. Do you want to charge them all with murder?

Guy, you can come up with all sorts of word games, but 50 million women have had abortions in this country. Do you want to charge them all with murder?
Why would anyone want to charge someone with doing something legal? Why do you fascists need to make that argument?

Why would anyone want to charge someone with doing something legal? Why do you fascists need to make that argument?

If you believe Abortion is murder, you need to advocate prosecuting any woman who had one.

You see, I know you guys like to talk about aboriton without mentioning the women who have them. Like the Doctors are sneaking into their houses in the middle of the night and performing abortions or something.

But the reality is, we have had 50 million abortions because 50 million women decided they didn't want to let this fetus turn into a baby.

You see, the delusion you guys have is that before 1973, women were just sucking it up and having the babies. They weren't. They went to their doctors offices and had abortions and the doctors wrote down something else on the chart.

And they were never prosecuted for it. The doctors were never prosecuted for it unless they did something wrong and injured the woman badly enough where she required hospitalization.

Roe v. Wade didn't change anything. It just merely ended the farce that these laws were.

If you believe Abortion is murder, you need to advocate prosecuting any woman who had one.

You see, I know you guys like to talk about aboriton without mentioning the women who have them. Like the Doctors are sneaking into their houses in the middle of the night and performing abortions or something.

But the reality is, we have had 50 million abortions because 50 million women decided they didn't want to let this fetus turn into a baby.

You see, the delusion you guys have is that before 1973, women were just sucking it up and having the babies. They weren't. They went to their doctors offices and had abortions and the doctors wrote down something else on the chart.

And they were never prosecuted for it. The doctors were never prosecuted for it unless they did something wrong and injured the woman badly enough where she required hospitalization.

Roe v. Wade didn't change anything. It just merely ended the farce that these laws were.
Again...why would anyone prosecute someone who did something legally?

Why is that the only argument you have remaining to make?

SO you are okay with letting them get away with Murder?

If you are saying that something is legal, that makes it okay, you are kind of defeating your own argument.

The reality is, you guys don't have a plan. You've been getting played by the 1% for 40 years on this issue and still haven't learned a thing.

Big hint. Half the justices appointed by Reagan and Bush has upheld Roe v. Wade.

SO you are okay with letting them get away with Murder?

If you are saying that something is legal, that makes it okay, you are kind of defeating your own argument.

The reality is, you guys don't have a plan. You've been getting played by the 1% for 40 years on this issue and still haven't learned a thing.

Big hint. Half the justices appointed by Reagan and Bush has upheld Roe v. Wade.
Let who get away with murder child?

Let who get away with murder child?

You kn ow, all those women who MURDERED THEIR BABIES... which is what you anti-choice nuts believe.

We need to have Nuremburg Trials for this Jezabels! No, really, that should be in your platform. Quit being mealy-mouthed about it.

So you aren't going to answer the question, are you?

I knew it. The Anti-Choice coward always backs away when confronted.

You didn't ask a question child....you only fronted LWNJ propaganda in a futile attempt to justify your baby killing and selling baby parts for profit scheme....

You didn't ask a question child....you only fronted LWNJ propaganda in a futile attempt to justify your baby killing and selling baby parts for profit scheme....

Yes, i did. If you really think aboriton is murder, then you should support prosecuting women who have them.

Yes, i did. If you really think aboriton is murder, then you should support prosecuting women who have them.
I do....as soon as we make it illegal....

Where will your profits come from then?

Oh, shit, the day abortion become illegal, I'm totally opening a abortion clinic in my kitchen.

So you admit you'll send women to jail for having abortions, then? Why go half-way. Go after the ones who had abortions.

Oh, shit, the day abortion become illegal, I'm totally opening a abortion clinic in my kitchen.

So you admit you'll send women to jail for having abortions, then? Why go half-way. Go after the ones who had abortions.
I will attend your trial and execution...

Yeah, guy, we didn't put people on trial when abortion was illegal, we aren't going to do it in that future that will never happen.

Now, if you really gave a crap about the babies (don't worry, I know you don't.) there are ways to reduce the number of abortions.

Paid family leave
Comprehensive sex education
Easy access to contraceptives
Universal Health Care.

Things other industrialized democracies do and they don't have anywhere near the number of abortions we have.

But this isn't about the fetuses. This is about your abiding fear that women can control their own sexuality...

Yeah, guy, we didn't put people on trial when abortion was illegal, we aren't going to do it in that future that will never happen.

Now, if you really gave a crap about the babies (don't worry, I know you don't.) there are ways to reduce the number of abortions.

Paid family leave
Comprehensive sex education
Easy access to contraceptives
Universal Health Care.

Things other industrialized democracies do and they don't have anywhere near the number of abortions we have.

But this isn't about the fetuses. This is about your abiding fear that women can control their own sexuality...
I will be the one wearing the trump shirt cheering for your demise....

Forum List

Back