One day America will adopt a life ethic, and all pro-abort leaders will be shamed

RIF.....we know it pushes your public education to its limits, but do try.....

He had a picture of three animals and a pregnant woman, and said it was okay to kill one of them. I'm pretty sure it isn't okay to kill a pregnant woman.

Now, I know you wingnuts all like to pretend abortions are performed on women that are that far along, but they aren't. No woman is going to be pregnant for 8 months and then decide, "Fuck it, I'm getting an abortion!"

He had a picture of three animals and a pregnant woman, and said it was okay to kill one of them. I'm pretty sure it isn't okay to kill a pregnant woman.

Now, I know you wingnuts all like to pretend abortions are performed on women that are that far along, but they aren't. No woman is going to be pregnant for 8 months and then decide, "Fuck it, I'm getting an abortion!"
I feel bad you wasted your brain to public education....

I feel bad you wasted your brain to public education....

actually, I went to Catholic School and was subjected to the misogynistic propaganda of the Church of Evil for 12 years.

And I couldn't get away from those assholes and their fucked up morality fast enough.

If Abortion pisses off the Catholic Church, that makes it a good thing.

Even if he had sex with her (and he didn't) you would literally have no way to know if it was consensual or not. So you're not only a dumb-ass, you're also a liar.
Uh, guy, consensual implies that she would have the ability to say, "Not tonight, I have a headache".

You don't have that when you are property and your owner can have you whipped.
Sure you do....if your slave owner decides to give you that ability. Once again we see you lying out of desperation.

No....uh...your dumb-ass said that Jefferson had an affair. His wife was dead long before progressives assholes like you started the rumor which modern science has already debunked.
Actually, the rumors that Jefferson was fucking Sally Hemmings were made when he was still alive.
Yeah...I know, high school drop out. Unlike you, I'm educated. I've highlighted the relevant parts. Maybe you can ask a friend for help. Reading comprehension

Sure you do....if your slave owner decides to give you that ability. Once again we see you lying out of desperation.

Uh, you do understand that when you a slave, you don't get that ability.

Hey, what if Sally said, "I don't want to be a slave anymore!" I don't think Jeffersonwas too keen on that.

Once again you high school drop out...reading comprehension. It says "to kill the young". Can you ask your local librarian to read these to you before responding so you don't look quite so stupid?

Except we arent talking about the "young", are we?

Hey, guy, once again, I'll take you seriously about the fetuses when you stop trying to yank school lunches out the mouths of real children to give tax breaks to millionaires.

Well there is vintage JoeB "logic". It's mortifying to think about a woman getting an abortion at 8 months but at 4 months....sure! Why not? :eusa_doh:

Well there is vintage JoeB "logic". It's mortifying to think about a woman getting an abortion at 8 months but at 4 months....sure! Why not? :eusa_doh:
The fascist baby killers are quite insane....

Well there is vintage JoeB "logic". It's mortifying to think about a woman getting an abortion at 8 months but at 4 months....sure! Why not?

Most women don't get an abortion at 4 months, either.

Most abortions are performed before the 12th week.

Again, I'd be happy to adopt an abortion policy like France has. Abortion on demand up to the 12th week, which the government pays for. after the 12th week, you can only have an abortion for a good medical reason.

But you also have paid medical, paid family leave, and an array of government programs that assist new mothers.

And amazingly, France has half the number of abortions per capita that the US Has.

The fascist baby killers are quite insane....
Well there is vintage JoeB "logic". It's mortifying to think about a woman getting an abortion at 8 months but at 4 months....sure! Why not?

Most women don't get an abortion at 4 months, either.

Most abortions are performed before the 12th week.

Again, I'd be happy to adopt an abortion policy like France has. Abortion on demand up to the 12th week, which the government pays for. after the 12th week, you can only have an abortion for a good medical reason.

But you also have paid medical, paid family leave, and an array of government programs that assist new mothers.

And amazingly, France has half the number of abortions per capita that the US Has.
See....

One day science won't let the pro abort crowd hide behind the lies of a baby being unviable tissue.......then what will they do?

One day science won't let the pro abort crowd hide behind the lies of a baby being unviable tissue.......then what will they do?

Guy, here's the problem.

Are you going to start arresting women for having abortions? Yes or no?

Because, frankly, if you aren't, it's just a lot of bluster.

Here's the thing you anti-choice nuts don't seem to get about abortion that you actually claim about guns. People are going to have abortions no matter what the law is.

YOu see, before Roe v. Wade, women had just as many abortions as they had after Roe v. Wade. Doctors merely performed them and wrote down something else on the charts.

Abortionists were rarely arrested unless they screwed up and injured the woman, and women who had abortions were never arrested.

Thankfully the rabid religious retards are dying off in this country and the younger generation sees your religion as a joke

Guy, here's the problem.

Are you going to start arresting women for having abortions? Yes or no?

Because, frankly, if you aren't, it's just a lot of bluster.

Here's the thing you anti-choice nuts don't seem to get about abortion that you actually claim about guns. People are going to have abortions no matter what the law is.

YOu see, before Roe v. Wade, women had just as many abortions as they had after Roe v. Wade. Doctors merely performed them and wrote down something else on the charts.

Abortionists were rarely arrested unless they screwed up and injured the woman, and women who had abortions were never arrested.
When we make it illegal? You fucking bet....depending on how the human was murdered, the death penalty will be applied....

And if you democrats somehow profit from the sales of the baby parts, you would be summarily executed....

When we make it illegal? You fucking bet....depending on how the human was murdered, the death penalty will be applied....

And if you democrats somehow profit from the sales of the baby parts, you would be summarily executed....

Nobody profited selling baby parts. But I totally think that you sh ould run on the 'executing women who had abortions" platform. 50 million women have had abortions in the last 40 years... that should be amusing.

Forum List

Back