One day America will adopt a life ethic, and all pro-abort leaders will be shamed

Oh, right....you're lying that you have A life ethic.....forgot.....
Acting like a child won't magically make you any less of an advocate for genocide.

So why don't you go ahead and admit that you couldn't care less if Trump kills the innocent families of alleged Muslim terrorists.
So, do you support profiting from the sale of baby parts?

Nobody sells baby parts, loser.

Don't worry about telling insane vicious lies to as some fucked up way of demonstrating loyalty to your fucked up anti-life genocidal cause.

Why can't you answer the Trump genocide question Mr. Pro Life?

Owning original writings has bearing on your knowledge?
Yeah stupid...knowing exactly what founders said and thought is sort of a crucial part of history, wouldn't you say? Rational people would.

He wants Jefferson to be devoutly religious (he wasn't)
Thomas Jefferson was deeply religious. Might want to check out that whole "Jefferson Bible" thing (I'm sure you've never heard about it since the Hemmings thing caught you off guard). You should check out his oringinal writings as well (oh wait....that's right...you're the only "history major" in history who rejects original writings in favor of progressive propaganda). Still, here is a sample for rational people who value the opinion of the people being discussed:

“There never was a more pure and sublime system of morality delivered to man than is to be found in the four Evangelists.” – Thomas Jefferson in a letter to Samuel Greenhow (January 31, 1814)

“His system of morality was the most benevolent and sublime probably that has been ever taught, and consequently more perfect than those of any of the ancient philosophers.… [He was] the most innocent, the most benevolent, the most eloquent and sublime character that ever has been exhibited to man.” – Thomas Jefferson in a letter to Dr. Joseph Priestley regarding Jesus Christ (April 09, 1803.)

Excerpt From: Andrew M. Allison. “The Real Thomas Jefferson: The True Story of America's Philosopher of Freedom.” iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

Check out this book on the iBooks Store: The Real Thomas Jefferson

Owning original writings has bearing on your knowledge?
This is priceless...I've had tears in my eyes ever since I read it. I've sent it to friends and family member who are having the best laugh over this. The jokes haven't stopped.

Nobody sells baby parts, loser.
Oh my God!!!! How much reality can you idiot progressives deny?!? Planned Parenthood got caught selling baby parts, asshole. It made major news headlines and it's just an indisputable fact.
No moron, the thugs who had been discredited long before their fictional PP video, which is SCIENCE FICTION TRASH.

It is shameful and digusting for you to accuse people of sick and grotesque acts that are so blatantly false.

You don't get to plead ignorance. Because your Google machine isn't broken. And if you find a hatemongering alt right flame throwing site that pretend that story is real, then you are wallowing in that sick putrid cesspool with them.

Maybe it's time for you to get the hell out of the cesspool.

No moron, the thugs who had been discredited long before their fictional PP video, which is SCIENCE FICTION TRASH.
It's not Hollywood you dumb-fuck. The Planned Parenthood people were caught on video. There is no faking that. It's not CGI. It's really them you ignorant hillbilly.

My God - what kind of blind, obedient asshat does it take to deny video?!? I created a thread about how progressives have surrendered all grip on reality. Thank you for providing further proof. Idiot. :eusa_doh:

IMG_2666.JPG

Even if he had sex with her (and he didn't) you would literally have no way to know if it was consensual or not. So you're not only a dumb-ass, you're also a liar.

Uh, guy, consensual implies that she would have the ability to say, "Not tonight, I have a headache".

You don't have that when you are property and your owner can have you whipped.

No....uh...your dumb-ass said that Jefferson had an affair. His wife was dead long before progressives assholes like you started the rumor which modern science has already debunked.

Actually, the rumors that Jefferson was fucking Sally Hemmings were made when he was still alive.

Sally Hemings - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Rumors of a relationship between the widowed Jefferson (his wife Martha died in 1782, after a difficult delivery of the couple’s third daughter) and his attractive mulatto house slave circulated in Virginia society for years: Sally’s several children looked to be fathered by a white man, and some had features resembling Jefferson’s. In 1802, a less-than-reputable journalist named James Callender published an accusation of the affair in the Richmond Recorder. Jefferson had hired Callendar to libel John Adams in the 1800 presidential election, and Callender had expected a political appointment in the bargain; when he didn’t get it, he struck back at Jefferson in print, hoping to cause a scandal and hurt Jefferson’s chances for reelection (he was unsuccessful).

Forum List

Back