🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One Good Reason Al Gore May Not Run.Anguish Of Facing Live Questions Regarding Global Warming.

Yes, it's funny how Gore has repeatedly avoided even hearing the other side, much less discussing his claims with the other side. By the way, this year saw the setting of scores of new records for cold temperatures in the U.S. and some areas also had record amounts of snow.
Once again the U.S. isn't the world, Also, when Boston was getting all that snow the temps were higher than average in Alaska.

Exactly -- imbalance. Weather-boy here looks on the ground, fails to see a leaf, and concludes "there are no trees".

and soon we will hear from Al as soon as Tornadoes start taking out towns in the deep south, yet he was never around when Boston was under 6 feet of snow.
More snow doesn't mean it's getting colder. If the average temp rises from 20 to 25 F, it's still going to snow, but there will be more because higher temps enable the atmosphere to hold more moisture.

:argue: Right? If Al Gore runs for President, how will he be able to answer so many questions regarding Global Warming after the last two winters and other "Sub-Freezing" and "Above Normal Ice Growth" in both poles? What's he going to do? just talk to the blockheads on CNN and make his list of questions not to be asked? and demand that all interviews are to be pre-recorded so that they can be edited to make Al Gore seem "Normal" to the Average American Voter? :bang3:
And who wouldn't love to ask Al Gore how Global Warming caused the most chaotic winter in decades this January/February.:dunno:

Actually this winter was the warmest since record keeping began in 1880. Every continent experienced record heat last year. Just because there was a lot of snow in one region of the nation doesn't mean that the whole world was cold.

This past February was the second warmest February on record.

Climate change isn't the weather in one place or at one time. It's the weather everywhere during the year.

So more than likely if he was asked about global climate change or global warming, he would tell you that it's here now and that humans are causing it and he would be right.

This Winter Was Warmest on Record

Here I thought Gore was big part of the topic......do tell
If you were actually thinking, you'd realize Gore hasn't been in the news for years. Gore is just a messenger to the masses. The real point is that most scientists believe in AGW. Those that don't are almost invariably in the pay of the energy companies. They get much more money from them than the pittance real scientists get from grants. If AGW believers are really doing it for the money, they're on the wrong side.

Here I thought Gore was big part of the topic......do tell

Ah, you must have seen the sign at the door reading "the part of Emmanuel Goldstein will be played by Al Gore".

That's the OP's idea. He's not in the business of coming up with good ones.

and soon we will hear from Al as soon as Tornadoes start taking out towns in the deep south, yet he was never around when Boston was under 6 feet of snow.
More snow doesn't mean it's getting colder. If the average temp rises from 20 to 25 F, it's still going to snow, but there will be more because higher temps enable the atmosphere to hold more moisture.

Snow actually helps heat. When I finally get a snowfall (it's been elusive the last 3 years), I burn less fuel because of the extra insulation.

But the coldest days and nights had no snow at all.

Around here we had record cold temps set this winter and last, and yet the first part of the winter set record warm average temps.

As we said before -- imbalance.

Yes, it's funny how Gore has repeatedly avoided even hearing the other side, much less discussing his claims with the other side. By the way, this year saw the setting of scores of new records for cold temperatures in the U.S. and some areas also had record amounts of snow.
Once again the U.S. isn't the world, Also, when Boston was getting all that snow the temps were higher than average in Alaska.

It was the same here where I live. We really didn't have a winter this year and the spring started at the end of January.

My state is experiencing a drought. Not as bad as California but there wasn't much of a ski season this year because there wasn't much snow. When I went up to White Pass, a pass that's higher than most in the state, at the beginning of February, there was no snow. On top of that, flowers were coming up out of the ground. There were big spring time size waterfalls everywhere. Waterfalls that shouldn't have happened untl April. The elk in that area didn't come down from the mountains to eat because there was no snow to cover the ground and force them down off the mountains for food.

There used to be ice caves over by my house by Mt. Rainier. They were over by the Sunrise part of the mountain. Those ice caves had been there for millions of years. They started melting in the reagan years and by the end of the 20th century they were gone. Ice caves that had been there millions of years are now gone.

Global warming caused the cold weather in the east. The air stream has been changed by global warming and it punched a hole in the air stream that brought the cold weather down from the Arctic. It's going to keep happening because stupid humans are changing the air stream with global warming.

Global warming is real and it's here. No amount of denial is going to change that fact.

now didnt it rain cats,dogs and lesbians in southern california last december? now how did Global Warming cause that?

now didnt it rain cats,dogs and lesbians in southern california last december? now how did Global Warming cause that?
Warmer air holds more moisture. Why do you choose to discuss a topic that you don't understand?

he should be asked about how he became wealthy off his family owning a ZINC mine. and then asked how much DAMAGE did that do to the land and surrounding areas around it. He's as phony as the next democrat Politician

I believe Hitler used the environment for his agenda too

Forum List

Back