🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One Good Reason Al Gore May Not Run.Anguish Of Facing Live Questions Regarding Global Warming.

I think Al Gore needs to have a debate with a polar bear before he runs for president.

I'd almost pay to see that. I'd be rooting for the bear. lol
those things are HUGE. So pretty but vicious as all get out
if i was a moderator, I would first ask al gore how cow farts are causing global warming and record cold winters.

..and again, it shows you don't have a clue about the topic.

No it means you have an agenda..... and like to lie

Once more slowly....Gore was part of the topic..........
One Good Reason Al Gore May Not Run.Anguish Of Facing Live Questions Regarding Global Warming.You can't possibly be this stupid and/or naive
The topic is AGW. Gore is just a side show the deniers use to distract the from the fact that they don't understand the theory.

Once more slowly....Gore was part of the topic..........
One Good Reason Al Gore May Not Run.Anguish Of Facing Live Questions Regarding Global Warming.You can't possibly be this stupid and/or naive
The topic is AGW. Gore is just a side show the deniers use to distract the from the fact that they don't understand the theory.

Once again, moron, read the title...see where it says Al Gore may not "RUN" :question:

the topic was Algores Presidential run, see listed first AGW listed as subtopic...........

the topic was Algores Presidential run, see listed first AGW listed as subtopic...........

This is typical of a left loon, they want to steer the direction so they spew what they perceive as their superior intelligence....while looking like a fool because the thread title clearly states it's about Gore running

Once again, moron, read the title...see where it says Al Gore may not "RUN" :question:
As I said the topic is: "Questions Regarding Global Warming" Gore is just a sideshow. He was never going to run anyway.
That's not what the title of the thread says, moron. Just because YOU want it to doesn't mean jack shit
It IS about Global Warming. It's telling that you want to make it about Gore, since you obviously don't have a clue about AGW theory and just want to parrot what you hear from those who share your bias. Say whatever you want,. We know the score.

As I said the topic is: "Questions Regarding Global Warming" Gore is just a sideshow. He was never going to run anyway.
That's not what the title of the thread says, moron. Just because YOU want it to doesn't mean jack shit
It IS about Global Warming. It's telling that you want to make it about Gore, since you obviously don't have a clue about AGW theory and just want to parrot what you hear from those who share your bias. Say whatever you want,. We know the score.

STFU moron, you're too damn stupid to understand a thread title and expect to be taken serious on anything else?

:argue: Right? If Al Gore runs for President, how will he be able to answer so many questions regarding Global Warming after the last two winters and other "Sub-Freezing" and "Above Normal Ice Growth" in both poles? What's he going to do? just talk to the blockheads on CNN and make his list of questions not to be asked? and demand that all interviews are to be pre-recorded so that they can be edited to make Al Gore seem "Normal" to the Average American Voter? :bang3:
And who wouldn't love to ask Al Gore how Global Warming caused the most chaotic winter in decades this January/February.:dunno:

Well if that is he reason not to run that seems silly. After all the verdict is in, there is a consensus of all the scientists that ever lived, climate change happens. Or really what happens is the weather in a climate changes. Sorry if you are a believer I realize I realize I just swore using weather.

doesn't the climate change at least four times a year in the USA? yet the far left wants to blame Bush and all Conservatives?

Forum List

Back