🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One Good Reason Al Gore May Not Run.Anguish Of Facing Live Questions Regarding Global Warming.

I think Al Gore needs to have a debate with a polar bear before he runs for president.

I'd almost pay to see that. I'd be rooting for the bear. lol
those things are HUGE. So pretty but vicious as all get out
if i was a moderator, I would first ask al gore how cow farts are causing global warming and record cold winters.
then al gore will propose that all farmers put a lock box on all cow's asses to prevent the toxic fumes from entering the local stratosphere which is about "Several Million Miles" from the earth's ground surface.

:argue: Right? If Al Gore runs for President, how will he be able to answer so many questions regarding Global Warming after the last two winters and other "Sub-Freezing" and "Above Normal Ice Growth" in both poles? What's he going to do? just talk to the blockheads on CNN and make his list of questions not to be asked? and demand that all interviews are to be pre-recorded so that they can be edited to make Al Gore seem "Normal" to the Average American Voter? :bang3:
And who wouldn't love to ask Al Gore how Global Warming caused the most chaotic winter in decades this January/February.:dunno:

He can't... No one can.

AGW is only viable within the Progressive Echo-Chamber. And that is why such is only found be heralded within those mildewed and dank walls.

As will all evil, it tends to evaporate in the light of reason, OKA: Reality.

One Good Reason Al Gore May Not Run.Anguish Of Facing Live Questions Regarding Global Warming.

no doubt... that
and asking for happy endings

:argue: Right? If Al Gore runs for President, how will he be able to answer so many questions regarding Global Warming after the last two winters and other "Sub-Freezing" and "Above Normal Ice Growth" in both poles? What's he going to do? just talk to the blockheads on CNN and make his list of questions not to be asked? and demand that all interviews are to be pre-recorded so that they can be edited to make Al Gore seem "Normal" to the Average American Voter? :bang3:
And who wouldn't love to ask Al Gore how Global Warming caused the most chaotic winter in decades this January/February.:dunno:
He can't run, because it would cost him too much money.

Yes, it's funny how Gore has repeatedly avoided even hearing the other side, much less discussing his claims with the other side.

By the way, this year saw the setting of scores of new records for cold temperatures in the U.S. and some areas also had record amounts of snow.
Global warming drove all that cold and snow southward.

Here I thought Gore was big part of the topic......do tell
If you were actually thinking, you'd realize Gore hasn't been in the news for years. Gore is just a messenger to the masses. The real point is that most scientists believe in AGW. Those that don't are almost invariably in the pay of the energy companies. They get much more money from them than the pittance real scientists get from grants. If AGW believers are really doing it for the money, they're on the wrong side.
At one time, most scientists believed the Universe revolved around the Earth.

Would Americans elect The Archbishop of Canterbury president?

Would Americans elect The Pope of Rome president?

Would Americans elect the Chief Ayatollah of Iran president?

The question of citizenship was rendered moot in January, 2009 but there still seems to be some attention given to "separation of church and state".

Q. So why in Hell would Americans elect High Priest of Global Warming Algore?

A. Stupidity?

Yes, it's funny how Gore has repeatedly avoided even hearing the other side, much less discussing his claims with the other side. By the way, this year saw the setting of scores of new records for cold temperatures in the U.S. and some areas also had record amounts of snow.
Once again the U.S. isn't the world, Also, when Boston was getting all that snow the temps were higher than average in Alaska.

It was the same here where I live. We really didn't have a winter this year and the spring started at the end of January.

My state is experiencing a drought. Not as bad as California but there wasn't much of a ski season this year because there wasn't much snow. When I went up to White Pass, a pass that's higher than most in the state, at the beginning of February, there was no snow. On top of that, flowers were coming up out of the ground. There were big spring time size waterfalls everywhere. Waterfalls that shouldn't have happened untl April. The elk in that area didn't come down from the mountains to eat because there was no snow to cover the ground and force them down off the mountains for food.

There used to be ice caves over by my house by Mt. Rainier. They were over by the Sunrise part of the mountain. Those ice caves had been there for millions of years. They started melting in the reagan years and by the end of the 20th century they were gone. Ice caves that had been there millions of years are now gone.

Global warming caused the cold weather in the east. The air stream has been changed by global warming and it punched a hole in the air stream that brought the cold weather down from the Arctic. It's going to keep happening because stupid humans are changing the air stream with global warming.

Global warming is real and it's here. No amount of denial is going to change that fact.
Global warming has been here since the Ice Age.

Did cavemen lighting farts melt the Laurentide Ice Sheet?

Once more slowly....Gore was part of the topic..........
..and again, it shows you don't have a clue about the topic.
One Good Reason Al Gore May Not Run.Anguish Of Facing Live Questions Regarding Global Warming.You can't possibly be this stupid and/or naive
The topic is AGW. Gore is just a side show the deniers use to distract the from the fact that they don't understand the theory.
You apparently don't understand the difference between theory and fact.

Would Americans elect The Archbishop of Canterbury president?

Would Americans elect The Pope of Rome president?

Would Americans elect the Chief Ayatollah of Iran president?

The question of citizenship was rendered moot in January, 2009 but there still seems to be some attention given to "separation of church and state".

Q. So why in Hell would Americans elect High Priest of Global Warming Algore?

A. Stupidity?

Why indeed would Americans -- or citizens of anywhere for that matter -- elect somebody who's not even running?

Aye, there's the rub.

Here I thought Gore was big part of the topic......do tell
If you were actually thinking, you'd realize Gore hasn't been in the news for years. Gore is just a messenger to the masses. The real point is that most scientists believe in AGW. Those that don't are almost invariably in the pay of the energy companies. They get much more money from them than the pittance real scientists get from grants. If AGW believers are really doing it for the money, they're on the wrong side.
At one time, most scientists believed the Universe revolved around the Earth.

Scientists didn't exist yet.
Nor did the Kochs.

He was even funnier when he was ..

3578-1426986432-e2eadf3563d7eedaed86274e4193c560.png

"One Good Reason Al Gore May Not Run.Anguish Of Facing Live Questions Regarding Global Warming."

Gore isn't running for president because he isn't running for president.

The same reason John McCain isn't running for president.

Forum List

Back