One has to wonder if Trump’s health may be his ultimate downfall

1) He’s 71 years old

2) His diet is the ultimate fat man diet

3) His sheer stupidity makes him believe exercise is bad for you. (This is an actual thing Trump has said multiple times over the years).

All this is combined is a triple threat. A stroke or heart attack is inevitable if he doesn’t change course.
Hillary was passing out at events and you worry about Trump's health?
Hillary is not President

1) He’s 71 years old

3) His sheer stupidity makes him believe exercise is bad for you. (This is an actual thing Trump has said multiple times over the years).

All this is combined is a triple threat. A stroke or heart attack is inevitable if he doesn’t change course.

I'm just a bit younger than the fat clown, but I strongly believe that it will not be his diet or lack of exercise that will do him in....

What will eventually "kill" this guy is what he has privately known all his life......He will be told by sane Americans that he is a failure as a human being, a business charlatan, and an ignorant brain that never wanted to learn ....just bully others.

(Always remember the right on target Melania quip when asked if she would have married this clown if he were not rich......She responded that he would never have married her if she were not beautiful......SHALLOW superficial folks !!!)
Well don’t forget the affair he had with his daughter. Yikes.

1) He’s 71 years old

How many "ultimate downfalls" have we had by now?

Seems like every time you come up with one, he comes back, stronger. Not tired of winning yet.
You are one delusional human being.

1) He’s 71 years old

Hillary is not President
According to her, she was supposed to be...

1) He’s 71 years old

Hillary is not President
According to her, she was supposed to be...
So now we got Crooked Donnie

1) He’s 71 years old

He runs circles around everyone who works with him, by their report.
I doubt our morbidly obese naked emperor could run to save his life.

Embarrassing that he couldn't even walk 700 yards and had to follow along in his little golf cart.

He's nuts. That's a given. And he seems to lose track every so often. And that footage of him coming down the steps from the plane and, even though his car was sitting right there, he wandered off.

We've seen three times where he forgets to sign his pretend exec order and has to be dragged back.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump is on statins for his obesity.
Everybody who turns 35 is on a statin and please don't try to bullshit me by saying that's not true.

Quite a few doctors have been recommending them for everyone beginning in the mid 20s, because of the shit diet we eat. But then, not everyone develops atherosclerosis. Again, the genetics tell.

No.

The bad diet first, then the drug.

If your doctor suggests a drug before you need it, get a new doctor.

1) He’s 71 years old

He's fat and lazy. He can't read a book. He can hardly walk from his golf cart to cheat at golf and then back to his golf cart again.

There is nothing outstanding about him. He's a loser. Almost everything he has done is a failure. He's basically a used car salesman. If he hadn't inherited millions, he wouldn't have anything.

But hey, he might have lost a pound or two on this trip because his usual fat food isn't at his fingertips.

OTOH, just imagine how much Coca Cola is loaded on Air Force One.

Trump is on statins for his obesity.
Everybody who turns 35 is on a statin and please don't try to bullshit me by saying that's not true.

Quite a few doctors have been recommending them for everyone beginning in the mid 20s, because of the shit diet we eat. But then, not everyone develops atherosclerosis. Again, the genetics tell.

No.

The bad diet first, then the drug.

If your doctor suggests a drug before you need it, get a new doctor.

Than every doctor in NY is wrong.
I wonder how safe it is to stop taking a statin.

1) He’s 71 years old

Embarrassing that he couldn't even walk 700 yards and had to follow along in his little golf cart.

He's nuts. That's a given. And he seems to lose track every so often. And that footage of him coming down the steps from the plane and, even though his car was sitting right there, he wandered off.

We've seen three times where he forgets to sign his pretend exec order and has to be dragged back.

There is speculation he has Alzheimer’s.

It's funny how a tard can look at this morbidly obese man and think the reason the fat fuck is on statins is "because genetics".

:lol:

This is that willful blindness and stupidity in all its embarrassing colors.

It's funny how a tard can look at this morbidly obese man and think the reason the fat fuck is on statins is "because genetics".

:lol:

This is that willful blindness and stupidity in all its embarrassing colors.

That is all that Trump will admit to

1) He’s 71 years old

There is speculation he has Alzheimer’s.

Hard to tell

But it does run in his family

"Because genetics". :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

“My big thing is dinner”, Says Donald Trump, The Big Mac-Loving Billionaire
Donald Trump may be a billionaire and among a lot of other things but the man is definitely not one for salads and caviar. Trump likes his food, well, junk. He likes his Filet-O-Fishes, Big Macs and has been described by Donald Trump Jr. as “a burgers-and-pizza kind of guy”.

feature_image_donald_trump_1.jpg

trump_diet.jpg

1) He’s 71 years old

Thank you. I wasn't going to post on this because it seems so trivial, but you gave me a lead in. Someplace today I read that Trump sends out Secret Service folks to get him Mickey-D's because he prefers that to WH fare. I mean WTF. The potus can order up a ribeye be ground and charbroiled and served with hand cut fries and sans the lettuce tom and oinion or with it all.

That's impeachable imo. (-:

1) He’s 71 years old

Bet on who croakes first, Hillary or Trump

1) He’s 71 years old

Thank you. I wasn't going to post on this because it seems so trivial, but you gave me a lead in. Someplace today I read that Trump sends out Secret Service folks to get him Mickey-D's because he prefers that to WH fare. I mean WTF. The potus can order up a ribeye be ground and charbroiled and served with hand cut fries and sans the lettuce tom and oinion or with it all.

That's impeachable imo. (-:

He likes his Happy Meal

The White House Chef needs to put a toy inside

No one knows anything about Trump, or his state of health. It's all made up which is all democrats have ever had.

No one knows anything about Trump, or his state of health. It's all made up which is all democrats have ever had.

We do know he is the fattest President in 100 years
We do know he is the oldest President ever
We do know he has a strange skin condition that turns his skin orange

Forum List

Back