One-Month Old Child Among 32 Shot in Chicago - BLM Bro

Shitcago is minority run and they consider this minority fun.
Have at it! And don't forget to include the children.
Meh, Chicago is a beautiful vibrant city with a rich history.
Don't go - They would prolly hatey ewe ;)

what-is-cloud-gate-in-chicago.jpg
Someone was shot dead there 5 minutes after that picture was taken. Dont ever go there. Its completely run by democrats so its obviously extremely dangerous.

Godboy
Of course it is but the rest of the world think it's institutionalized racism by Republicans. Don't deny about your hatred of blacks and dems.
Now you blame the blacks for society breaking down. You now real smart son.

Tolerant are they?
Well Duke, my views would likely not be welcome in the Derp South either.
So there is that.
Actually, you'd be wrong about that assumption. Folks down here treat tourists very well and always have done so. We have a massive influx of Mid-Westerners in the cold months and they are treated so well that many of them buy homes.
If I moved out to Oregon and happened to have an "Alabama Crimson TideFootball" bumper sticker, would I generally be met with civility? I'd hope that most out there are still willing to treat their fellow citizens with respect. If not, then I'd submit that the problem isn't with the Deep South but with a lack of civility in general.

I don't blame "blacks" for anything other than the bloody chaos they commit in their neighborhoods in Democrat-controlled cities like Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, DC, and a host of others. I live in south Alabama and other than Birmingham and Montgomery, the black citizens are as typical and unremarkable as all other Alabamians. IOW, the issue isn't race, it's the policies in effect in those cities.
Chicago has been TOTALLY under Democrat control for decades. No real power for Republicans to change anything about policy. If there is bloody chaos, it isn't because of decisions by Republicans. In fact, even at the national level, Democrats have held sway in DC for 80+% of the last 50 years.

That's factual and I hope that anyone who supports the Dems in those cities someday has the burden of HAVING to live there.

Tolerant are they?
Well Duke, my views would likely not be welcome in the Derp South either.
So there is that.
Actually, you'd be wrong about that assumption. Folks down here treat tourists very well and always have done so. We have a massive influx of Mid-Westerners in the cold months and they are treated so well that many of them buy homes.
If I moved out to Oregon and happened to have an "Alabama Crimson TideFootball" bumper sticker, would I generally be met with civility? I'd hope that most out there are still willing to treat their fellow citizens with respect. If not, then I'd submit that the problem isn't with the Deep South but with a lack of civility in general.
I live in Oregon, and whenever I hear a southern accent, I ask people where they are from, welcome them to Oregon, and direct them to the best brew pubs.

Godboy
Of course it is but the rest of the world think it's institutionalized racism by Republicans. Don't deny about your hatred of blacks and dems.
Society is breaking down in black neighborhoods. I dont believe in racial inferiority, so it has to be a cultural problem. It can only be one or the other.

The Rats ARE still the problem.
Not just the Rats; liberalism in general. Liberals tend to accept people in masses, but not individually. With the libs, there is none other than group think. DIsagree with any one of their beliefs and you become their enemy.

Last edited:
Not sure but I do know Its one of the hundreds of nations (or dozens of first world nations) that doesn't have daily mass shootings.
Nah. They just burn them alive...or hang them...or use machetes to hack them to death. They don't need guns. There's enough hatred to get the job done without them.

Did you bother to read the second link?

I doubt you did.

Not sure but I do know Its one of the hundreds of nations (or dozens of first world nations) that doesn't have daily mass shootings.
Nah. They just burn them alive...or hang them...or use machetes to hack them to death. They don't need guns. There's enough hatred to get the job done without them.

Did you bother to read the second link?

I doubt you did.
You want fewer gun deaths; fewer guns is the way to go. Thanks for confirming.

When it gets this bad then just make it legal
Maybe even like a bounty paid at drop off centers. Problem solve itself possibly that way?

You want fewer gun deaths; fewer guns is the way to go. Thanks for confirming.
I confirmed nothing of the sort. Your logic is flawed.

I confirmed that hatred is the problem. Anyone intent on murder will find a weapon to accomplish it. Whether its a gun, a knife, a machete, a rope, fire, a brick, a plastic bag...whatever. Take any one away from them, they will find another.

How much attention do you think criminals will pay to gun laws? If we make guns illegal, only criminals and the government will have guns.

I want fewer murders. But I don't want good citizens deprive of the means of protecting themselves or their families. Gun confiscation will not protect the good citizens and will embolden criminals to use them without fear of being shot by their intended victims.

Letting criminals off Scot-free, releasing them back into society, and refusing to prosecute them will only increase crime rates and abandon good citizens. Make the death penalty legal across the nation. Apply it to 1st degree murder, rape and child molestation. Make executions mandatory after the first failed automatic appeal of a conviction. Kill the worthless murderers (along with rapists and child molesters) and be done with it.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back