One more reason I support transgenders in the military...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Meet Kristin Beck, the transgender Navy SEAL hero fighting Trump’s proposed trans ban

From...

b0e2e867fc0f62d242221c9b77622e9e.jpg

To...

ap505545741122.jpg

Holy Christ! I wouldn't want to fight Chris or Kristin. :eek:

That first picture just looks badass. I think I'd fuck him before her.

I support them in the military because not ONE person has made a rational argument against them being in the military.

Fine, you take a Female to Male into Combat with you, nobody else will.

You do realize that not every job in the military is a combat job?

More than likely, the non-combat jobs outnumber the combat jobs by a very wide margin.

I support them in the military because not ONE person has made a rational argument against them being in the military.
Total lie. mental health issues.

The suicide attempt rate among transgender persons ranges from 32% to 50% across the countries. Gender-based victimization, discrimination, bullying, violence, being rejected by the family, friends, and community; harassment by intimate partner, family members, police and public; discrimination and ill treatment at health-care system are the major risk factors that influence the suicidal behavior among transgender persons.

Suicide and Suicidal Behavior among Transgender Persons

Transgender people face alarmingly high risk of suicide

I posted two links so that in 30 minutes from now when you ask the same question you can refer here.

As my dear departed uncle once said about letting gays into the military,

hey, they can stop a bullet just good as the next guy.

It's about being able to carry your buddy out of a bad situation if he gets hurt. You not having served would never understand that.

You do realize that not every job in the military is a combat job?

More than likely, the non-combat jobs outnumber the combat jobs by a very wide margin.

The shit hits the fan you're going to combat

Forum List

Back