One-Trick Democrats

Supporting impeachment is the majority position now. You hard core Trump cultists are a hysterical minority.

And support for impeachment keeps climbing. It's just going to get worse for Trump, as more and more of his crimes are revealed, and as his supporters behave more and more badly.
Pelosi's refusal to vote for a real impeachment investigation would seem to debunk your theory.

Considering how close we are to the 2020 election and the time and effort required to impeach the POTUS it seems likely the Hysterical House Dems will get just 1 chance to impeach Trump. The attempt if based on evidence already substantially made public will fail in the Senate and the fallout will not only insure his reelection, his coattails will carry both houses of congress meaning the Dems better have bigger, badder stuff up their sleeves of they are 1 and very, very done.

Why impeachment obsession could help keep President Trump in office

There will be no impeachment. The case is simply NOT THERE. This is all a last ditch effort at more SMOKE AND MIRRORS hoping to sully Trump's perception in voter's eye's leading into the general election cycle because the Left KNOWS they cannot win a straight up election, and secondarily, to tie Trump up a few months longer before he can expose their Democrat crimes. This is just defamation of character scaled up Washington style.

View attachment 282241
But you don't get a vote on this, so forget logic or fairness. This will go the way the press reports the polls to Congress-the latest I saw was 47/47-once impeachment starts it will gain momentum.
You mean like a public lynching? What about once the hearings start and the president's side start bringing out all the facts about Biden, his crook son and the crooked democrats thus far not widely given to the public. What then? This is a lose-lose for the democrats. They will not get him removed from office and their efforts to publicly destroy him will simply amp up his support.

Once again, you rig the pol;ls then believe your own bull. This country has gone through 3 years of THE SKY IS FALLING! INVESTIGATE! IMPEACH! And efforts and promises that they would impeach long before Trump had even done a thing!

And the whole Mueller thing fell flat and now here they are a mere 5 months later trying to impeach!

The public is both wise to and sick of your dog and pony show. All that's going to be brought out of this is the massive corruption and cover-up of the Left for democratic crimes and involvement on an international scale and that Trump was the good guy in the white hat trying to break it wide open.

Democrats are like the Romans celebrating their victory 30 seconds before the Visigoths came roaring over the hill.
You are correct on all points, but guess what? It doesn't matter. The public lynching has started-turn on CNN. Going after Biden's son won't gain ANYTHING-even if you could prove it. Hunter is innocent until proven guilty and Trump is guilty until proven innocent. The public is not wise to it-they are sliding toward impeachment-remember, there are more Democrats than Republicans. The only thing to stop the impeachment train now is something brought forward by the Durham investigation.

Turn in CNN? That would be like going to the robber that broke into my house and asking him if he was the person who stole from me. I keep saying it, it doesn't matter jack shit about public opinion. The public are idiots. If you have grounds to impeach, IMPEACH! See what impact it has 13 months from now. And BTW, the POTUS is a citizen too, idiot. He is innocent until proven guilty like the rest of us. Except your kangaroo Court.

Considering how close we are to the 2020 election and the time and effort required to impeach the POTUS it seems likely the Hysterical House Dems will get just 1 chance to impeach Trump. The attempt if based on evidence already substantially made public will fail in the Senate and the fallout will not only insure his reelection, his coattails will carry both houses of congress meaning the Dems better have bigger, badder stuff up their sleeves of they are 1 and very, very done.

I see one of three things-Trump is impeached and out. Trump is impeached and not out, but is so bloodied, he loses in 2020.Trump is not impeached because Durham comes up with something so damaging to the Democrats case that the matter is dropped and the 2020 election is 50/50.
Trump will be impeached by the House and quickly exonerated by the Senate

What happens next will all depend on the facts presented and how outraged the public is.

Supporting impeachment is the majority position now. You hard core Trump cultists are a hysterical minority.

And support for impeachment keeps climbing. It's just going to get worse for Trump, as more and more of his crimes are revealed, and as his supporters behave more and more badly.

Public opinion plays no role in a legal proceeding. Majority opinion? Are you fucking kidding me? Opinion based on WHAT? What they are being told in the democratically-run MSM who are the ones hell bent on removing Trump before he exposes what Democrats have kept buried for years and years?

Pleeeeeaaase.
Public opinion is EVERYTHING! Impeachment is political-not legal. The polls are probably skewed in favor of the Democrats, they normally are. This is SAD-no doubt about it.
Really? what role did public opinion play in the blue dress, cum stains and evidence of suborning perjury and lying to congress that got Clinton impeached?
It got him off (no pun intended).

What happens next will all depend on the facts presented and how outraged the public is.
An actual Impeachment hearing will allow Trump to defend himself and expose false charges.

Which is likely why Pelosi refuses real impeachment inquiry. Because it's a loser for Democrats.

I think we're both certain Pelosi would do it if it weren't a political loser

I see one of three things-Trump is impeached and out. Trump is impeached and not out, but is so bloodied, he loses in 2020.Trump is not impeached because Durham comes up with something so damaging to the Democrats case that the matter is dropped and the 2020 election is 50/50.
Facts presented about Biden using quid pro quo to protect his criminal son.
Facts presented about Hunter Biden and widespread democratic involvement in foreign nations.
Facts presented that all Trump did was try to investigate widespread corruption in the DNC.
Facts presented that Trump actually broke no laws.
Facts presented that this is just the continuation of a three year old witch hunt by the Left where they vowed to impeach from Day One.
Facts presented that you cannot remove a sitting president simply because you don't like him.
And finally, the outrage of the voters as they slowly discover how they have been lied to again by the Democrats in trying to manipulate another election.

No impeachment.
Support for Trump goes through the roof.
Democrats still haven't learned anything from 2016.

Pelosi's refusal to vote for a real impeachment investigation would seem to debunk your theory.
Crimes WILL NOT BE REVEALED, but public opinion is turning on him-and that is MORE important. And there are no trump cultists anymore than Commie Democrats,so keep quiet mamooth

Public opinion plays no role in a legal proceeding. Majority opinion? Are you fucking kidding me? Opinion based on WHAT? What they are being told in the democratically-run MSM who are the ones hell bent on removing Trump before he exposes what Democrats have kept buried for years and years?

Pleeeeeaaase.
Public opinion is EVERYTHING! Impeachment is political-not legal. The polls are probably skewed in favor of the Democrats, they normally are. This is SAD-no doubt about it.
Really? what role did public opinion play in the blue dress, cum stains and evidence of suborning perjury and lying to congress that got Clinton impeached?
No it didn't you imbecile! Senate Democrats did who protected the leader of their party.

There will be no impeachment. The case is simply NOT THERE. This is all a last ditch effort at more SMOKE AND MIRRORS hoping to sully Trump's perception in voter's eye's leading into the general election cycle because the Left KNOWS they cannot win a straight up election, and secondarily, to tie Trump up a few months longer before he can expose their Democrat crimes. This is just defamation of character scaled up Washington style.

View attachment 282241
But you don't get a vote on this, so forget logic or fairness. This will go the way the press reports the polls to Congress-the latest I saw was 47/47-once impeachment starts it will gain momentum.
You mean like a public lynching? What about once the hearings start and the president's side start bringing out all the facts about Biden, his crook son and the crooked democrats thus far not widely given to the public. What then? This is a lose-lose for the democrats. They will not get him removed from office and their efforts to publicly destroy him will simply amp up his support.

Once again, you rig the pol;ls then believe your own bull. This country has gone through 3 years of THE SKY IS FALLING! INVESTIGATE! IMPEACH! And efforts and promises that they would impeach long before Trump had even done a thing!

And the whole Mueller thing fell flat and now here they are a mere 5 months later trying to impeach!

The public is both wise to and sick of your dog and pony show. All that's going to be brought out of this is the massive corruption and cover-up of the Left for democratic crimes and involvement on an international scale and that Trump was the good guy in the white hat trying to break it wide open.

Democrats are like the Romans celebrating their victory 30 seconds before the Visigoths came roaring over the hill.
You are correct on all points, but guess what? It doesn't matter. The public lynching has started-turn on CNN. Going after Biden's son won't gain ANYTHING-even if you could prove it. Hunter is innocent until proven guilty and Trump is guilty until proven innocent. The public is not wise to it-they are sliding toward impeachment-remember, there are more Democrats than Republicans. The only thing to stop the impeachment train now is something brought forward by the Durham investigation.

Turn in CNN? That would be like going to the robber that broke into my house and asking him if he was the person who stole from me. I keep saying it, it doesn't matter jack shit about public opinion. The public are idiots. If you have grounds to impeach, IMPEACH! See what impact it has 13 months from now. And BTW, the POTUS is a citizen too, idiot. He is innocent until proven guilty like the rest of us. Except your kangaroo Court.
I am on your side but you have to be real. Trump deserves to face his accuser and is innocent until proven guilty IN A COURT OF LAW-which this is not. I don't like CNN either, but their nonsense explains why the Democrats are playing it this way-it works. And, don't EVER call me idiot again!

Make it four things then

An actual Impeachment hearing will allow Trump to defend himself and expose false charges.

Which is likely why Pelosi refuses real impeachment inquiry. Because it's a loser for Democrats.

I think we're both certain Pelosi would do it if it weren't a political loser
Could be...

I am on your side but you have to be real. Trump deserves to face his accuser and is innocent until proven guilty IN A COURT OF LAW-
Impeachment is not a criminal conviction, so no, it does not require what you demand. When Trump is ever criminally prosecuted, then what you say will be the case. He will get a fair criminal trial. However, that can't happen until he leaves office.

Facts presented about Biden using quid pro quo to protect his criminal son.
Facts presented about Hunter Biden and widespread democratic involvement in foreign nations.
Facts presented that all Trump did was try to investigate widespread corruption in the DNC.
Facts presented that Trump actually broke no laws.
Facts presented that this is just the continuation of a three year old witch hunt by the Left where they vowed to impeach from Day One.
Facts presented that you cannot remove a sitting president simply because you don't like him.
And finally, the outrage of the voters as they slowly discover how they have been lied to again by the Democrats in trying to manipulate another election.

No impeachment.
Support for Trump goes through the roof.
Democrats still haven't learned anything from 2016.
I like you, but you are too optimistic. Facts won't work-look at how the lies have pushed this forward-look at Adam Schiffs bedtime fairy tale. Public opinion will guide BOTH parties-none of them want to lose their seats in congress-no matter how much Pelosi says it doesn't matter as long as they do the right thing (insert laughter here).

Pleeeeeaaase.
No it didn't you imbecile! Senate Democrats did who protected the leader of their party.
Imbecile?-that's two strikes-now apologize.

I am on your side but you have to be real. Trump deserves to face his accuser and is innocent until proven guilty IN A COURT OF LAW-
Impeachment is not a criminal conviction, so no, it does not require what you demand. When Trump is ever criminally prosecuted, then what you say will be the case. He will get a fair criminal trial. However, that can't happen until he leaves office.
I did not demand anything-I only spoke of legal matters-no there is no such requirement for impeachment-and don't pull only part of my post from now on, it changes the meaning.

We must demand the names of the people involved...if someone is going to supposedly take down a president I want to know his name....period....this will not happen inside the closet of Schiff's and Pelosi's office....no fucking way....

Everyone has the right to face their accuser and extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Anything less and forever in the future, all it will take is anyone not liking a president to manufacture charges assigned to some anonymous faceless "whistle-blower" that no one can see or cross-examine to remove a sitting president.
Poor, deranged boobtoob. No, trump has no right to know who the whistleblower is and the whistleblower's anonymity is protected by law. But, hey... trump is always welcome to pound sand.

Forum List

Back