One year anniversary of Mueller investigation - What we've learned

:lmao:

Okay sure, I will happily let the investigation continue :thup:

:rofl:
investigation of what?
Why don't you ask buckeye you dumb shit? :laugh:
I saw what he said, and I agree with him. I'm now asking you what you think mueller is investigating?
Are you stupid? How have you been in this conversation so long, and YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MUELLER IS INVESTIGATING? OMG!!!

Go do some research, trash
well you all can't answer the question. BTW, I did research and have found jack shit. so tell me what it is that mueller is investigating.
thanks black, I knew you had no answer.

It is the collusion between the Obama admin, media, and now add stormy's lawyer....this is gonna be fun to uncover....the good thing is we have way more evidence of that then anything trump did.....so please let the investigation continue.....I cant wait to see how many more lies, bullshit and biased people are in this so called investigation.

investigation of what?
I saw what he said, and I agree with him. I'm now asking you what you think mueller is investigating?
Are you stupid? How have you been in this conversation so long, and YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MUELLER IS INVESTIGATING? OMG!!!

There is nothing to investigate, Trump should just declassify all of it, and send Muller home disgraced.

investigation of what?

There is nothing to investigate, Trump should just declassify all of it, and send Muller home disgraced.

It is the collusion between the Obama admin, media, and now add stormy's lawyer....this is gonna be fun to uncover....the good thing is we have way more evidence of that then anything trump did.....so please let the investigation continue.....I cant wait to see how many more lies, bullshit and biased people are in this so called investigation.

investigation of what?

Please tell us....what is he investigating.....lets keep seeing how he will avoid this question

investigation of what?

You do realize Trump can do it? Then the investigation would be over, and you would have to shut up.

1) it is a wide open fact that there was "collusion"

2) it is a wide open fact that there's been an unprecedented breach of our national security

ever since the FBI "leaked" that flynn was lying and sessions was umm less than truthful...

...SOMEBODY has been kind of defensive for SOME reason

the grand jury investigation was prompted to discover the nature of the collusion and whether crimes had been committed

Trump's attack on the FBI is an attack on the US constitution itself

so many crimes, so little time!

Last edited:

investigation of what?

well you all can't answer the question. BTW, I did research and have found jack shit. so tell me what it is that mueller is investigating.
He is investigating the thieves, liars and crooks who have infiltrated the highest levels of the US government. Some have already pleaded guilty.

investigation of what?

Please tell us....what is he investigating.....lets keep seeing how he will avoid this question

just cant quite seem to fathom the mechanics of an investigation can you simple simon ?

1) it is a wide open fact that there was "collusion"

2) it is a wide open fact that there's been an unprecedented breach of our national security

the grand jury investigation was prompted to discover the nature of the collusion and whether crimes had been committed

ever since the FBI "leaked" that flynn was lying and sessions was umm less than truthful...

...SOMEBODY has been kind of defensive for SOME reason

Trump's attack on the FBI is an attack on the US constitution itself

so many crimes, so little time!
how do you explain this then?

House Intel releases verdict in Russia probe: No collusion

"The House Intelligence Committee has released findings from its upcoming report on the Trump-Russia affair — and its main conclusion is that it has discovered no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia to influence the 2016 presidential election.

"We have found no evidence of collusion, coordination, or conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians," the committee said in a one-page summary of its findings released Monday afternoon."

still in search of ANY trumpbot who can answer as to why they approved openly asking foreigners to hack our secretary of state emails while also asserting that SoS should be "locked up" over the mere possibility that those very SAME EMAILS might have been left vulnerable to hacking many years prior to trump's invitation for foreigners to hack them..??

error-cfd-does-not-compute-featured.png

breach of US State Department private correspondence is either a serious threat to national security or it isn't.

team trump encouraged and enabled this very serious foreign invasion while also conducting illegal shadow diplomacy with the foreign culprits who would be promptly excused from the sanctions imposed for this very serious and indisputable breach of our national security.

time to get real, frauds...

we live by rule of law and due process of the law.

FBI was and is just doing their job!

investigation of what?

just cant quite seem to fathom the mechanics of an investigation can you simple simon ?
explain it for us. what is it are they investigating? why can't you answer?

investigation of what?

He is investigating the thieves, liars and crooks who have infiltrated the highest levels of the US government. Some have already pleaded guilty.
when will obammy and hitlery and brennan and wray and Comey and Mueller be getting arrested then?

when will obammy and hitlery and brennan and wray and Comey and Mueller be getting arrested then?
Any day now! :lmao:

Any day now! :lmao:
before trump!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

We learned this entire thing was invented by DC because they're threatened by a Washington outsider. We learned it was actually the DEMOCRATS who colluded with Russia, but they're held to a much lower standard. We learned how the investigation continues in order to save face, and the investigation continues not because there was a crime committed by Trump, but because they hope to find a crime committed by Trump. And finally, we learned that DC, the FBI, the Justice Dept., the Clintons and the Obama admin. are corrupt, and how easily our dumbed-down population can be strung along.

LOL, The investigation is not to determine if Russia attacked our democracy, for that is proved. The investigation is to discover if their intent was to defeat HRC & was orchestrated because they feared her, and had dirt on Trump, and if that dirt required him to protect himself from at best embarrassment, and at worst criminal culpability.

Only a fool or a Russian Agent wants this investigation to be terminated before all the facts have been established. Yesterday, we saw a focus group in Wisconsin call for the investigation to end, and used all of Trump's talking points as if they were evidence of what you claim. I don't know if you are stupid, but they all seemed to be.

Attention dipshit Republicans here who, somehow, have come to believe that Mueller isn't.... investigating...... anything? (no seriously, how in the fuck did you convince yourselves of that? :rofl:)

Here ya go: https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

ok so where is trump's name in that document?

A little bit past the halfway mark you little idiot :rofl:
nope, don't see his name. it says Russian and individuals associated in the campaign of donald trump. not donald trump.

And mueller completed that as has congress. nothing has been found. In fact, the indictment mueller got on the russian he failed to bring it to court when the guy showed up. WTF?

Forum List

Back