One year anniversary of Mueller investigation - What we've learned

We have learned that the Trump dupes and defenders will lie and cry and sigh and ask why their criminal president must pay the prices for being a criminal and the most, worst divisive president in American history. #55 above is an excellent example of the Trumpian duplicity going around.

haha its starkey, funny he's taking the leftwing side......wow, it's amazing...this fake republican does that every single time.......Again Starkey, what did they prove trump did?
There are tens of millions of GOP neverTrumpers that are going to make the far right pay this fall. :)

We have learned that the Trump dupes and defenders will lie and cry and sigh and ask why their criminal president must pay the prices for being a criminal and the most, worst divisive president in American history. #55 above is an excellent example of the Trumpian duplicity going around.

haha its starkey, funny he's taking the leftwing side......wow, it's amazing...this fake republican does that every single time.......Again Starkey, what did they prove trump did?
There are tens of millions of GOP neverTrumpers that are going to make the far right pay this fall. :)

LOL, except the blue wave is now a blue trickle........it may be red before long.......cant wait for the fall

Duplicitious people like green bean will meet their fate this fall. They deserve to fail for all the lying and crying.

Every time greenbean starts with the homo bashing, he is feeling insecure about his feelings for Raul the pool boy.

Last edited:

only in your dreams, jakey boy. Obama, Clinton, and the far left dim/libs have destroyed the party of Kennedy and Truman, its over, you lost, you ran losers, the voters are laughing at you, Trump is winning for America and keeping every promise he made during the campaign. the best president has replaced the worst president and the USA is the winner.

Really? You don't think Donald Trump was associated with his own campaign or that the document in question does not reference him as an individual in his own campaign?
he was the campaign idiot, it was his. Associates mean people besides him. sorry, just a fact.

Was he was an individual associated with the campaign?
it was his campaign. He isn't an associate. words have meanings. you should look up the word the way it was worded in the document. Why do you think rosenstine had to send out another document? hahahaahahahaahha

I didn't ask if he was an associate. That is a noun. The term used was a verb,, associated, not associate. But either way, he was also an associate of the his campaign. Just because he was the candidate doesn't mean he wasn't an associate of it.
no, he was the campaign. he is not an associate. without him there is no campaign.

Well that is your opinion on the noun. I disagree I think he was an associate oh his own campaign. However the term used was a verb. He was most definitely associated with his own campaign.

"any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;"

he was the campaign idiot, it was his. Associates mean people besides him. sorry, just a fact.

it was his campaign. He isn't an associate. words have meanings. you should look up the word the way it was worded in the document. Why do you think rosenstine had to send out another document? hahahaahahahaahha

I didn't ask if he was an associate. That is a noun. The term used was a verb,, associated, not associate. But either way, he was also an associate of the his campaign. Just because he was the candidate doesn't mean he wasn't an associate of it.
no, he was the campaign. he is not an associate. without him there is no campaign.

Well that is your opinion on the noun. I disagree I think he was an associate oh his own campaign. However the term used was a verb. He was most definitely associated with his own campaign.

"any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;"

the only Russian collusion that has been discovered was between the Hillary campaign, the DNC, and Russian criminals. Bring on the indictments--------------lock her up.

In the first truthful statement of his life today, Trump finally admitted "this is bigger than watergate!"
we all agree. the sitting president in 2016 behaved worse than Nixon.
Lol yeah and I heard he was born in Kenya too :rofl::lmao:
he was. he said so in his own biography.
That was retracted and he later claimed his publicist inserted it ... slippery slope
yeah, ohhhhk.

I don't agree and why mueller will not investigate trump. And if that is so, then all reps have been investigated.

7273E255-3AA1-41BC-97CC-C7581A01A102.jpeg

the only Russian collusion that has been discovered was between the Hillary campaign, the DNC, and Russian criminals. Bring on the indictments--------------lock her up.

REally? So you have Muller's notes huh. I bet you could get a small fortune from the Times for them.

But I know you don't You're just spewing the RussianGOPWing's talking points. It's not us, it's them.

REally? So you have Muller's notes huh. I bet you could get a small fortune from the Times for them.

But I know you don't You're just spewing the RussianGOPWing's talking points. It's not us, it's them.
well actually we do have the collusion from the dems in our hands. it's called the dossier. you know it exists right? you know she paid for it right? it was gotten from the same lady people wanted trump jr. tried for . hmmmmmm but hitlery actually has the info. we know this right? was it opposition research? yep. fact. was it used to get a warrant to spy on a opposition campaign? yep, fact. so what do you have that puts trump in that same field?

Nope, that is what cons do, iceberg, and they will be crushed for all the lying this fall.

You guys brought this on yourself.

You sound more and more triggered lately.
yea, stupidity triggers me.

congrats on all your triggering.

In the first truthful statement of his life today, Trump finally admitted "this is bigger than watergate!"
we all agree. the sitting president in 2016 behaved worse than Nixon.
Lol yeah and I heard he was born in Kenya too :rofl::lmao:
he was. he said so in his own biography.
That was retracted and he later claimed his publicist inserted it ... slippery slope
yeah, ohhhhk.
I should have said slimy slope ... the weasels are elusive slippery and slimy

Duplicitious people like green bean will meet their fate this fall. They deserve to fail for all the lying and crying.

Every time greenbean starts with the homo bashing, he is feeling insecure about his feelings for Raul the pool boy.
Oh Jake - You know I didn't look to se it was you I was replying to, my bad. I never would have asked if you were a dope if I had - that's pretty much an established fact. Now do yourself a favor and remove the pubic hairs from your lip

Oh Jake - You know I didn't look to se it was you I was replying to, my bad. I never would have asked if you were a dope if I had - that's pretty much an established fact. Now do yourself a favor and remove the pubic hairs from your lip
^^^ Triggered again!!! Go cry on Raul.

Attention dipshit Republicans here who, somehow, have come to believe that Mueller isn't.... investigating...... anything? (no seriously, how in the fuck did you convince yourselves of that? :rofl:)

Here ya go: https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

:lmao:

You probably shouldn't have called Republicans dipshits under that sentence. Thanks for the link, but since then we've learned it was based on fabrications aka Democrat/FBI/Obama/Justice Dept./Clinton collusion with foreign involvement.

So fun. Democrat interests colluded to project collusion against our POTUS.

well actually we do have the collusion from the dems in our hands. it's called the dossier. you know it exists right? you know she paid for it right? it was gotten from the same lady people wanted trump jr. tried for . hmmmmmm but hitlery actually has the info. we know this right? was it opposition research? yep. fact. was it used to get a warrant to spy on a opposition campaign? yep, fact. so what do you have that puts trump in that same field?

Wait, what? That's in Mueller's notes? You could make a fortune if that were true.

If is the most powerful word in the universe.

I suppose that means you capitulated on the point that the investigation included the President "How could you vote for a person with a face like that?"

ILMAO at Trump being divisive after following Obama, an era that built the snowflake. Pretty please list crimes committed by Trump here:

Forum List

Back