One year anniversary of Mueller investigation - What we've learned

Why don't you ask buckeye you dumb shit? :laugh:
I saw what he said, and I agree with him. I'm now asking you what you think mueller is investigating?
Are you stupid? How have you been in this conversation so long, and YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MUELLER IS INVESTIGATING? OMG!!!

Go do some research, trash

Please tell us....what is he investigating.....lets keep seeing how he will avoid this question

just cant quite seem to fathom the mechanics of an investigation can you simple simon ?
no you just cant state the reason trumps being investigated....because the stated reason has no evidence....so you're fucked.......

get used to 6 more years

Trump is not the target. However, he may very well become a target when all the interviews are in, and all of the documents have been reviewed. At this time, Trump's behavior meets the definition of Consciousness of Guilt. As Yogi said, you can look it up.

Even if he did not attend a meeting with Russians (which he did), or been notified by his inner circle, which includes his son, daughter and son-in-law, of the meeting with Russian's at Trump Tower, it is clear that his family was colluding with Russian's.

All of this "There is nothing there" rhetoric is foolish since no one but Mueller&Team have not published what they know and how they know it.

We learned this entire thing was invented by DC because they're threatened by a Washington outsider. We learned it was actually the DEMOCRATS who colluded with Russia, but they're held to a much lower standard. We learned how the investigation continues in order to save face, and the investigation continues not because there was a crime committed by Trump, but because they hope to find a crime committed by Trump. And finally, we learned that DC, the FBI, the Justice Dept., the Clintons and the Obama admin. are corrupt, and how easily our dumbed-down population can be strung along.

Nice try but that's not what happened.
Trump surrogates were actually being picked up in daily routine spying operations since 2015.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said./QUOTE]
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why Shep Smith knew that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents the very day that Russians hacked into DNC databases.

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't pull off a Secret Russian Meeting in the Trump tower in June 2016.

And it didn't help that Trump went on National T.V. and admitted to Obstruction of Justice.

In reality this investigation is moving at the speed of light in comparison to Watergate which took 2 years 7 months before Nixon was forced to resign. In less than one year Mueller has 14 Federal Grand Jury indictiments, and another 90+ Federal Grand Jury criminal charges that are certain to produce more.

image038-4.jpg

To prepare you for the open public hearings and testimony that will start on January 20, 2019 when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in one or both houses of congress.

content

Very well written, easy to follow, and hard to put down.

For more on this board.
Do Russian oligarchs own Trump and his empire?
Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.
Mueller already has collusion & obstruction of justice--he's going after this Trump russian mob now.

Nice try but that's not what happened. Trump surrogates were being picked up in daily routine spying operations by several different foreign intelligence services since 2015.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why Shep Smith knew that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents the very day that Russians hacked into DNC databases.

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't pull off a secret Russian meeting in the Trump tower in June 2016.

Trump admitted to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

In reality this investigation is moving at the speed of light in comparison to Watergate which took 2 years 7 months before Nixon was forced to resign. In less than one year Mueller has 14 Federal Grand Jury indictiments, and another 90+ Federal Grand Jury criminal charges that are certain to produce more.
image038-4.jpg

A great book to prepare you for the open public hearings and testimony that will start on January 20, 2019 when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in one or both houses of congress.

content

Very well written, easy to follow and hard to put down.

For other Russian investigation news on this board go to these links.
Do Russian oligarchs own Trump and his empire?
Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.
Mueller already has collusion & obstruction of justice--he's going after this Trump russian mob now.
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.

We learned this entire thing was invented by DC because they're threatened by a Washington outsider. We learned it was actually the DEMOCRATS who colluded with Russia, but they're held to a much lower standard. We learned how the investigation continues in order to save face, and the investigation continues not because there was a crime committed by Trump, but because they hope to find a crime committed by Trump. And finally, we learned that DC, the FBI, the Justice Dept., the Clintons and the Obama admin. are corrupt, and how easily our dumbed-down population can be strung along.

5 guilty pleas by Trump associates.

0 guilty pleas by Hillary associates.

:clap:

You find this surprising when the fox was investigating itself? Are you so partisan that you ignore the very obvious differences in how the two investigations were conducted? Are you truly that blind?

The Derp State, blah blah blah

You Trump worshippers got so badly played. It's the biggest bait and switch in history.

You find this surprising when the fox was investigating itself? Are you so partisan that you ignore the very obvious differences in how the two investigations were conducted? Are you truly that blind?

You Trump worshippers got so badly played. It's the biggest bait and switch in history.

The only "worshipers" are you shrilbats. A woman who has been in and around government for 40 years and has nothing to her name as a singular accomplishment. She is so unqualified that one of her self proclaimed "accomplishments" was she had traveled more than any other Sec of State. Big fucking deal. I have traveled more than her and I paid for my own way unlike that worthless piece of shit.

The only "worshipers" are you shrilbats. A woman who has been in and around government for 40 years and has nothing to her name as a singular accomplishment. She is so unqualified that one of her self proclaimed "accomplishments" was she had traveled more than any other Sec of State. Big fucking deal. I have traveled more than her and I paid for my own way unlike that worthless piece of shit.

you're paying for Trumps $10 million dollar golf weekends too ..

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Yeppers, and trump gets more accomplished in three hours on the golf course, than the shrilary has done in 40 years of government "service" She's worth hundreds of millions all taken from the American taxpayer. Good job little parrot.

Yeppers, and trump gets more accomplished in three hours on the golf course, than the shrilary has done in 40 years of government "service" She's worth hundreds of millions all taken from the American taxpayer. Good job little parrot.

Why are you still so afraid of Hillary? Don't you think it's time to move on to what is happening now?

accomplished huh ?

upload_2018-5-18_8-39-37.jpeg

mmmmmmmmmkkkkk - he accomplished getting up a hill --- whether he accomplished finding his ball is still a mystery.

:laughing0301:

It is the collusion between the Obama admin, media, and now add stormy's lawyer....this is gonna be fun to uncover....the good thing is we have way more evidence of that then anything trump did.....so please let the investigation continue.....I cant wait to see how many more lies, bullshit and biased people are in this so called investigation.
:lmao:

Okay sure, I will happily let the investigation continue :thup:

:rofl:
investigation of what?

Malfeasance for one, misfeasance for another and non feasance, the latter since he lacks the experience and temperament to be POTUS and took the oath of office with no intention of taking it seriously.
Ok, so you don't know
none of that answers the question.

Of course not, one must wait for the investigation to be completed, then we will know if a crime was committed and who is culpable? Then, the trail of the century will begin.
So again you don't know why he's being investigated?
I love how you guys change the subject.
There has been nothing......we all know it would leak if there was anything....nadda.

I saw what he said, and I agree with him. I'm now asking you what you think mueller is investigating?
Are you stupid? How have you been in this conversation so long, and YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MUELLER IS INVESTIGATING? OMG!!!

Go do some research, trash

Please tell us....what is he investigating.....lets keep seeing how he will avoid this question

just cant quite seem to fathom the mechanics of an investigation can you simple simon ?
no you just cant state the reason trumps being investigated....because the stated reason has no evidence....so you're fucked.......

get used to 6 more years

Trump is not the target. However, he may very well become a target when all the interviews are in, and all of the documents have been reviewed. At this time, Trump's behavior meets the definition of Consciousness of Guilt. As Yogi said, you can look it up.

Even if he did not attend a meeting with Russians (which he did), or been notified by his inner circle, which includes his son, daughter and son-in-law, of the meeting with Russian's at Trump Tower, it is clear that his family was colluding with Russian's.

All of this "There is nothing there" rhetoric is foolish since no one but Mueller&Team have not published what they know and how they know it.
So this is a political setup to harass and scare people that support him.......got it

investigation of what?

Malfeasance for one, misfeasance for another and non feasance, the latter since he lacks the experience and temperament to be POTUS and took the oath of office with no intention of taking it seriously.
Ok, so you don't know

Of course not, one must wait for the investigation to be completed, then we will know if a crime was committed and who is culpable? Then, the trail of the century will begin.
There has been nothing......we all know it would leak if there was anything....nadda.

Your narrative is fiction. Grow up, and stop the pretense that you know something, you don't.

investigation of what?

Ok, so you don't know

We all know it would leak if it was one of those politically motivated right wing investigations. You can expect a leak from them every other day. Damn that Mueller for running his investigation in a professional way.

Why are you still so afraid of Hillary? Don't you think it's time to move on to what is happening now?

I'm not worried about her at all. You should be though.

investigation of what?

Ok, so you don't know

We all know it would leak if it was one of those politically motivated right wing investigations. You can expect a leak from them every other day. Damn that Mueller for running his investigation in a professional way.

yeah right, what bullshit
they leak everything......you know it, I know it, American people know it

Ok, so you don't know

I'm not aware of any leaks from mueller's investigation. You?

Ok, so you don't know

Really you have no info on Flynn, Manafort, Cohen????

Never heard anything about those guys.......I mean either you need to stop discussing this topic or just be truthful.......your decision

Never heard anything about those guys.......I mean either you need to stop discussing this topic or just be truthful.......your decision

Actual court cases aren't leaks. Some actions are public information. Again not leaks.

Actual court cases aren't leaks. Some actions are public information. Again not leaks.
Sure, info on raids are included in court cases? Interview questions?

25 leaks about the Mueller investigation and the problems they may cause

Forum List

Back