One year anniversary of Mueller investigation - What we've learned

no, he was the campaign. he is not an associate. without him there is no campaign.

Well that is your opinion on the noun. I disagree I think he was an associate oh his own campaign. However the term used was a verb. He was most definitely associated with his own campaign.

"any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;"

the only Russian collusion that has been discovered was between the Hillary campaign, the DNC, and Russian criminals. Bring on the indictments--------------lock her up.

REally? So you have Muller's notes huh. I bet you could get a small fortune from the Times for them.

But I know you don't You're just spewing the RussianGOPWing's talking points. It's not us, it's them.
well actually we do have the collusion from the dems in our hands. it's called the dossier. you know it exists right? you know she paid for it right? it was gotten from the same lady people wanted trump jr. tried for . hmmmmmm but hitlery actually has the info. we know this right? was it opposition research? yep. fact. was it used to get a warrant to spy on a opposition campaign? yep, fact. so what do you have that puts trump in that same field?

Wait, what? That's in Mueller's notes? You could make a fortune if that were true.

If is the most powerful word in the universe.

I suppose that means you capitulated on the point that the investigation included the President "How could you vote for a person with a face like that?"
never said it was. It should be. it's the russians interfering in our election and what the special counsel paper stated. russians interfering in an election. right? I'm just saying, we have specific facts out in public and ignoring that is stupid. But hey, I never said a leftist was ever smart.

In the first truthful statement of his life today, Trump finally admitted "this is bigger than watergate!"

It is the collusion between the Obama admin, media, and now add stormy's lawyer....this is gonna be fun to uncover....the good thing is we have way more evidence of that then anything trump did.....so please let the investigation continue.....I cant wait to see how many more lies, bullshit and biased people are in this so called investigation.
:lmao:

Okay sure, I will happily let the investigation continue :thup:

:rofl:
investigation of what?

Malfeasance for one, misfeasance for another and non feasance, the latter since he lacks the experience and temperament to be POTUS and took the oath of office with no intention of taking it seriously.

Well that is your opinion on the noun. I disagree I think he was an associate oh his own campaign. However the term used was a verb. He was most definitely associated with his own campaign.

"any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;"

the only Russian collusion that has been discovered was between the Hillary campaign, the DNC, and Russian criminals. Bring on the indictments--------------lock her up.

REally? So you have Muller's notes huh. I bet you could get a small fortune from the Times for them.

But I know you don't You're just spewing the RussianGOPWing's talking points. It's not us, it's them.
well actually we do have the collusion from the dems in our hands. it's called the dossier. you know it exists right? you know she paid for it right? it was gotten from the same lady people wanted trump jr. tried for . hmmmmmm but hitlery actually has the info. we know this right? was it opposition research? yep. fact. was it used to get a warrant to spy on a opposition campaign? yep, fact. so what do you have that puts trump in that same field?

Wait, what? That's in Mueller's notes? You could make a fortune if that were true.

I suppose that means you capitulated on the point that the investigation included the President "How could you vote for a person with a face like that?"
never said it was. It should be. it's the russians interfering in our election and what the special counsel paper stated. russians interfering in an election. right? I'm just saying, we have specific facts out in public and ignoring that is stupid. But hey, I never said a leftist was ever smart.

When do they begin investigating the election interference caused by I don't know, at the very least parts of Europe, no doubt the Chinese, certainly Mexico. Then we can add fucks like George Soros, who even provoked violence.

When do they begin investigating the election interference caused by I don't know, at the very least parts of Europe, no doubt the Chinese, certainly Mexico. Then we can add fucks like George Soros, who even provoked violence.

"I don't know", isn't he the guy who played right field? Hey Dude, given the syntax of your post, I'm wondering, which language is you native one?

Attention dipshit Republicans here who, somehow, have come to believe that Mueller isn't.... investigating...... anything? (no seriously, how in the fuck did you convince yourselves of that? :rofl:)

Here ya go: https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

ok so where is trump's name in that document?

A little bit past the halfway mark you little idiot :rofl:
nope, don't see his name. it says Russian and individuals associated in the campaign of donald trump. not donald trump.

And mueller completed that as has congress. nothing has been found. In fact, the indictment mueller got on the russian he failed to bring it to court when the guy showed up. WTF?

ekskrementy sobaki

I'm sure you or your handler will translate this from Russian to English for you.

In the first truthful statement of his life today, Trump finally admitted "this is bigger than watergate!"

It is the collusion between the Obama admin, media, and now add stormy's lawyer....this is gonna be fun to uncover....the good thing is we have way more evidence of that then anything trump did.....so please let the investigation continue.....I cant wait to see how many more lies, bullshit and biased people are in this so called investigation.

investigation of what?

Malfeasance for one, misfeasance for another and non feasance, the latter since he lacks the experience and temperament to be POTUS and took the oath of office with no intention of taking it seriously.
Ok, so you don't know
none of that answers the question.

yep, the term interference is broad and knowing illegals voted, well that's interference.

"I don't know", isn't he the guy who played right field? Hey Dude, given the syntax of your post, I'm wondering, which language is you native one?
well actually third base. but why be any more accurate than you ever are.

Attention dipshit Republicans here who, somehow, have come to believe that Mueller isn't.... investigating...... anything? (no seriously, how in the fuck did you convince yourselves of that? :rofl:)

Here ya go: https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

ok so where is trump's name in that document?

A little bit past the halfway mark you little idiot :rofl:
nope, don't see his name. it says Russian and individuals associated in the campaign of donald trump. not donald trump.

And mueller completed that as has congress. nothing has been found. In fact, the indictment mueller got on the russian he failed to bring it to court when the guy showed up. WTF?

ekskrementy sobaki

I'm sure you or your handler will translate this from Russian to English for you.
looks like it's you! ruskie.

yep, the term interference is broad and knowing illegals voted, well that's interference.

It's only interference if it suits liberal propaganda. The POTUS was stolen from Hillary, and it's because Trump and Putin planned that as they swapped wives, they became wealthy, stole candy from children of color, and they probably kicked small puppies too.

"your"

We learned this entire thing was invented by DC because they're threatened by a Washington outsider. We learned it was actually the DEMOCRATS who colluded with Russia, but they're held to a much lower standard. We learned how the investigation continues in order to save face, and the investigation continues not because there was a crime committed by Trump, but because they hope to find a crime committed by Trump. And finally, we learned that DC, the FBI, the Justice Dept., the Clintons and the Obama admin. are corrupt, and how easily our dumbed-down population can be strung along.

5 guilty pleas by Trump associates.

0 guilty pleas by Hillary associates.

:clap:

investigation of what?

Ok, so you don't know
none of that answers the question.

Of course not, one must wait for the investigation to be completed, then we will know if a crime was committed and who is culpable? Then, the trail of the century will begin.

Indeed it is. The FBi leadership has engaged in a soft coup attempt and they need to be brought to justice. This is waaaaay bigger than watergate.

We learned this entire thing was invented by DC because they're threatened by a Washington outsider. We learned it was actually the DEMOCRATS who colluded with Russia, but they're held to a much lower standard. We learned how the investigation continues in order to save face, and the investigation continues not because there was a crime committed by Trump, but because they hope to find a crime committed by Trump. And finally, we learned that DC, the FBI, the Justice Dept., the Clintons and the Obama admin. are corrupt, and how easily our dumbed-down population can be strung along.

5 guilty pleas by Trump associates.

0 guilty pleas by Hillary associates.

:clap:

You find this surprising when the fox was investigating itself? Are you so partisan that you ignore the very obvious differences in how the two investigations were conducted? Are you truly that blind?

All things come to a end. this investigation has lasted longer than most. This whole investigation has become a financial waterboarding putting those people into a money hole that they will never come out of.

All things come to a end. this investigation has lasted longer than most. This whole investigation has become a financial waterboarding putting those people into a money hole that they will never come out of.

thompson-deveaux-indictments.png

this investigation, as shown above, isn't even close to the average length of a sc operation.

carry on

Indeed it is. The FBi leadership has engaged in a soft coup attempt and they need to be brought to justice. This is waaaaay bigger than watergate.

Watergate, Iran-Contra and now Stormy/Russiagate. Kind makes Jones-Lewinskigate a peccadillo.

"Indeed it is"??? In one respect, more of Reagan's people were indicted, followed by a number of Nixon's people and now before all is said and done, 6, or maybe 7 of Trump's people has already been indicted and most of them have plead guilty.

Methinks not, why do you?

Forum List

Back