One year anniversary of Mueller investigation - What we've learned

Why don't you ask buckeye you dumb shit? :laugh:
I saw what he said, and I agree with him. I'm now asking you what you think mueller is investigating?
Are you stupid? How have you been in this conversation so long, and YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MUELLER IS INVESTIGATING? OMG!!!

Go do some research, trash

Please tell us....what is he investigating.....lets keep seeing how he will avoid this question

just cant quite seem to fathom the mechanics of an investigation can you simple simon ?
explain it for us. what is it are they investigating? why can't you answer?
The investigation is about Russia meddling in our election process. may I remind you that this investigation has lead to over 20 indictment's in 14 months.

I saw what he said, and I agree with him. I'm now asking you what you think mueller is investigating?
Are you stupid? How have you been in this conversation so long, and YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MUELLER IS INVESTIGATING? OMG!!!

Please tell us....what is he investigating.....lets keep seeing how he will avoid this question

just cant quite seem to fathom the mechanics of an investigation can you simple simon ?
The investigation is about Russia meddling in our election process. may I remind you that this investigation has lead to over 20 indictment's in 14 months.
indictments are easy.......it doesn't mean anything.
And no one of them have been on Russia meddling........that's the hilarious part.

We all know it would leak if it was one of those politically motivated right wing investigations. You can expect a leak from them every other day. Damn that Mueller for running his investigation in a professional way.

yeah right, what bullshit
they leak everything......you know it, I know it, American people know it

I'm not aware of any leaks from mueller's investigation. You?
Really you have no info on Flynn, Manafort, Cohen????

Never heard anything about those guys.......I mean either you need to stop discussing this topic or just be truthful.......your decision

Actual court cases aren't leaks. Some actions are public information. Again not leaks.
Sure, info on raids are included in court cases? Interview questions?

25 leaks about the Mueller investigation and the problems they may cause

Witnesses told what they had been asked, and people present when the warrants were served said what they saw. Big deal. That's not a leak.

We learned this entire thing was invented by DC because they're threatened by a Washington outsider. We learned it was actually the DEMOCRATS who colluded with Russia, but they're held to a much lower standard. We learned how the investigation continues in order to save face, and the investigation continues not because there was a crime committed by Trump, but because they hope to find a crime committed by Trump. And finally, we learned that DC, the FBI, the Justice Dept., the Clintons and the Obama admin. are corrupt, and how easily our dumbed-down population can be strung along.
All things come to a end. this investigation has lasted longer than most. This whole investigation has become a financial waterboarding putting those people into a money hole that they will never come out of.
Benghazi 4 years, Hillary emails 2 years, Russia 14 months with over 20 indictments why would we fight the investigation? do we want Russia involved in our elections? even if their supporting our favorite candidate ?

yeah right, what bullshit
they leak everything......you know it, I know it, American people know it

I'm not aware of any leaks from mueller's investigation. You?
Really you have no info on Flynn, Manafort, Cohen????

Never heard anything about those guys.......I mean either you need to stop discussing this topic or just be truthful.......your decision

Actual court cases aren't leaks. Some actions are public information. Again not leaks.
Sure, info on raids are included in court cases? Interview questions?

25 leaks about the Mueller investigation and the problems they may cause

Witnesses told what they had been asked, and people present when the warrants were served said what they saw. Big deal. That's not a leak.
Just read the article:

November 16, 2017: The Wall Street Journal cited a "person familiar with the matter" reporting that Mueller's team had subpoenaed Russia-related documents from Trump's campaign, including documents and emails written by several campaign officials. LEAK

March 3, 2018: According to the New York Times, Mueller was looking into attempts by the United Arab Emirates to buy political influence on Trump and the role of Lebanese-American businessman George Nader. LEAK

the article is full of them.

But one thing everyone says

Rosenstein told Trump he is not a target of Mueller probe: report

So what is the real point of this investigation?

investigation of what?

Malfeasance for one, misfeasance for another and non feasance, the latter since he lacks the experience and temperament to be POTUS and took the oath of office with no intention of taking it seriously.
Ok, so you don't know
none of that answers the question.

Of course not, one must wait for the investigation to be completed, then we will know if a crime was committed and who is culpable? Then, the trail of the century will begin.
So again you don't know why he's being investigated?
I love how you guys change the subject.
There has been nothing......we all know it would leak if there was anything....nadda.

We all know it would leak if it was one of those politically motivated right wing investigations. You can expect a leak from them every other day. Damn that Mueller for running his investigation in a professional way.
and illegal way.

indictments are easy.......it doesn't mean anything.
And no one of them have been on Russia meddling........that's the hilarious part.
what's even funnier is that one of the Russians indicted showed up in court and Mueller wasn't ready to proceed. Too fking funny.

yep, can you tell me how many of those were related to russian interference? i'll wait, tick, tock.....

investigation of what?

Malfeasance for one, misfeasance for another and non feasance, the latter since he lacks the experience and temperament to be POTUS and took the oath of office with no intention of taking it seriously.
Ok, so you don't know
none of that answers the question.

Of course not, one must wait for the investigation to be completed, then we will know if a crime was committed and who is culpable? Then, the trail of the century will begin.
So again you don't know why he's being investigated?
I love how you guys change the subject.
There has been nothing......we all know it would leak if there was anything....nadda.

Your narrative is fiction. Grow up, and stop the pretense that you know something, you don't.
you should head your own advice eh?

it was his campaign. He isn't an associate. words have meanings. you should look up the word the way it was worded in the document. Why do you think rosenstine had to send out another document? hahahaahahahaahha

I didn't ask if he was an associate. That is a noun. The term used was a verb,, associated, not associate. But either way, he was also an associate of the his campaign. Just because he was the candidate doesn't mean he wasn't an associate of it.
no, he was the campaign. he is not an associate. without him there is no campaign.

Well that is your opinion on the noun. I disagree I think he was an associate oh his own campaign. However the term used was a verb. He was most definitely associated with his own campaign.

"any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;"

the only Russian collusion that has been discovered was between the Hillary campaign, the DNC, and Russian criminals. Bring on the indictments--------------lock her up.

REally? So you have Muller's notes huh. I bet you could get a small fortune from the Times for them.

But I know you don't You're just spewing the RussianGOPWing's talking points. It's not us, it's them.

No, I don't have his notes, do you? He has been at it for a year and has come up with nothing except minor things done by Trump associates long ago that had nothing to do with Trump, the campaign, or the Trump administration.

In the words of your idiotic presidential candidate, Its a nothing burger.

I didn't ask if he was an associate. That is a noun. The term used was a verb,, associated, not associate. But either way, he was also an associate of the his campaign. Just because he was the candidate doesn't mean he wasn't an associate of it.
no, he was the campaign. he is not an associate. without him there is no campaign.

Well that is your opinion on the noun. I disagree I think he was an associate oh his own campaign. However the term used was a verb. He was most definitely associated with his own campaign.

"any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;"

the only Russian collusion that has been discovered was between the Hillary campaign, the DNC, and Russian criminals. Bring on the indictments--------------lock her up.

REally? So you have Muller's notes huh. I bet you could get a small fortune from the Times for them.

But I know you don't You're just spewing the RussianGOPWing's talking points. It's not us, it's them.

No, I don't have his notes, do you? He has been at it for a year and has come up with nothing except minor things done by Trump associates long ago that had nothing to do with Trump, the campaign, or the Trump administration.

All your side has is partisan conjecture.

what Mueller has is a nothing burger. Please feel free to interject as to what you know that has been found.

what Mueller has is a nothing burger. Please feel free to interject as to what you know that has been found.

Have I made any claims on what has been discovered so far?

As far as my knowledge is concerned it could be nothing, or it could be damning. I'm content to let him finish his work without undue pressure from the partisans, and we'll all see the cards when they are laid on the table.

As far as my knowledge is concerned it could be nothing, or it could be damning. I'm content to let him finish his work without undue pressure from the partisans, and we'll all see the cards when they are laid on the table.
I didn't say you did. I asked you if you had anything more than nothing. And if all you have is nothing, then how can you comment on the investigation? That's my point.

LOL, no dude, that would be your side.

But why must we have sides? Aren't we all americans? Why cant you accept that the American people rejected Hillary and chose Trump?

a full year isn't enough? how long should we continue to pay for this?

a full year isn't enough?
Until the midterm elections are done. it's all the democrats have.

History would lead them to victory, instead they step on history again and are scaring the bejesus out of America to ensure their loss again. They can’t get out of their own way

you are correct, the dem party platform "we hate Trump". quite pathetic.

a full year isn't enough? how long should we continue to pay for this?

When compared to what? Benghazi. (Ya'll still want another one into that don'tcha?) Whitewater? Iran-Contra? S&L scandal? Watergate? How about the investigation into Carters Peanut farm?

So, in short. No, it's not.

Forum List

Back