One Year Anniversary Of The Passing Of Rush Limbaugh

Rush talked about all of the things that Durham is reveling about Hillary Clinton's crimes.
He would love to be talking about today's left wing crackpot disasters.
He would love to be talking about how Democrat Cultists are goosestepping towards totalitarianism.
Lol, how many indictments did that idiot come up with. None of which were Hillary. Hilarious. Meanwhile how many pardon s and conviction s came out of the trump group?

Rush Limbaugh was not an educated man, but he was a smooth talking grifter, and he knew his audience. He made a fortune dividing America, and Trump did politically what Limbaugh did thru the media.
Rush was an INTELLIGENT man----going to college does not make one intelligent. Intelligent people self educate---college people just get saddle with a lot of debt and still do not see an increase in their IQ levels.

Colleges at best provide a piece of paper and an opportunity to network.

Yet we know that Hilliary and Biden both committed a huge number of crimes-----and the corrupt DOJ did not go after them....
Lol, we know you dumb ducks say they did with no proof no indictments no nothing. Plenty of repug prosecutor s out there yet no charges no nothing. Just more bullshit accusations for the moronic right. We know you dumb ducks screem stolen election yet the kraken and Tucker Carlson filed court defense that only unreasonable morons would believe them. Y'all believe vampire lizard people pedophile s Run the world and you elect people who chase giant Jewish space lasers. You have become a joke. No one takes seriously.

What Rush said on his show was usually 100% correct.
Only to the totally ignorant!

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

Limbaugh caused every bit as much division
And he bragged about it before he assumed room temperature!

March 22, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

So, without Googling it, what's your favorite Rush quote?

August 7, 2007
CALLER: And, you know, and the way our tax system works, we have an overly complex system, which in and of itself is a problem, but the way our tax system works and the way the tax laws are written, it's based on a few kind of like hinge numbers like adjusted gross income and taxable income, and while the soak the rich -- or however you choose to describe it -- really doesn't come down that way. It really comes down to much lower income levels.

RUSH: It does, exactly, and here's the dirty little secret if you ever to pull it off. It's hard. This is why most people don't understand the tax-the-rich business. You've got to structure your life so you have no "earned" income. I'm out of time. I'll explain that. There's a category called earned income versus other kinds of income. Earned income is what the income tax rate is on. That's how "the rich" do it. They don't have "earned" income.
END TRANSCRIPT

A guy hooked on tobacco and drugs shouldn't be giving advice and running down others. So now we've got hannity and rush praising this trump asshole who tried to overthrow this country. This is no longer a republican party of decent and patriotic folks.

Well, THANK YOU to all of the assholes who are so threatened by a dead man proving once again that he was totally right about you that a year after his death, you can't even fake a modicum of decorum on the anniversary of his death but instead have debased yourself coming here doing nothing but trying to defame his memory and be your usual irritant to others.

When people cannot even put down their juvenile bickering for 5 minutes and come together reasonably over the death of another human being, then this society is already dead and our inevitable ruin is just a matter of time, the hammer has already fallen. This country is broken from the top down, never again to pull out of its dive.

Ratings, the best on radio
Only if you are STUPID enough to believe his fake ratings.

March 28, 2012
RUSH: We haven't lost any audience in this program. The audience is larger than it's ever been... But the advertisers who've really been hurt are the ones who've abandoned here. I just assume everybody understood that. Let me tell you: We have 22 million people here who have stopped patronizing these people, stopped patronizing them. It's major in many instances, the harm that has been inflicted.

May 26, 2011
RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.

In 2012 he claimed he had 22 million SUCKKKERS and hadn't lost any of them, but only one year earlier he said he had 40 million a day, so the LIAR actually LOST almost half his audience.

Rush didn't divide anyone, you jackass. He merely exposed those who were doing the division, and enabled those being divided to fight back.
LIAR!
He proudly exposed himself!

March 22, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

LIAR!
He proudly exposed himself!

March 22, 2010

Fuck off asshole and take your out of context statements with you.

Forum List

Back