Only 12 percent of all abortions are for the health of the Mother

It does not matter why women get abortions. What matters is that she has the legal right to one.

It matters if they value their soul. As a whore who couldn't keep her legs closed the last thing I'd want to is to meet my fetus in the afterlife and have to answer for why I killed it.

That many? I figured abortions for rape and the mothers health were at most 5 percent of all abortions

It does not matter why women get abortions. What matters is that she has the legal right to one.

What matters more is a child's life that gets snuffed out, brutally because said child is an inconvenience. In the slight chance there is a god and you meet him upon death what would you say when god questions you on why you killed your child because it was an inconvenience? That's worse than killing a stranger on the street. At least they have a chance to defend themselves and they aren't your child.

yeah, but the hell with the Legal right for people to hunt and trap animals

It matters if they value their soul. As a whore who couldn't keep her legs closed the last thing I'd want to is to meet my fetus in the afterlife and have to answer for why I killed it.

why are you using the term 'whore' funny thing i bet you werent calling the women who opened their legs for you that...now were you? forgive me if you are the rare virgin who has only had sex with one woman after marriage but somehow i just dont feel that shoe will fit you...what should we call you then?

If it's legal for a baby who has no say in the matter to be killed then.....

Why in hell is suicide illegal?

Why not kill children up to the age that they can shelter and feed themselves? I mean you libs have proven with support for abortyion you lack morals.

why are you using the term 'whore' funny thing i bet you werent calling the women who opened their legs for you that...now were you? forgive me if you are the rare virgin who has only had sex with one woman after marriage but somehow i just dont feel that shoe will fit you...what should we call you then?

What's worse, saying the word whore or killing your own offspring because it was an inconvenience to you?

Why not kill children up to the age that they can shelter and feed themselves? I mean you libs have proven with support for abortyion you lack morals.

only libs support abortion? really....its a big damn business and neither party is gonna shut it down.....and the majority of americans support limited abortion rights.....all liberals?

54 Million babies (us citizens when born) aborted since it became legal and is supported as "a women's right and choice"

that is the sign of a society in decline and dying

88 percent are because of inconvenience or at the convenience of the mother.

Citizens are not required to ‘justify’ the exercising of a Constitutional right as a ‘prerequisite’ to indeed exercise that right.

Just as you are not required to 'justify' purchasing or owning a firearm to anyone as a condition to indeed exercise that Constitutional right.

88 percent are because of inconvenience or at the convenience of the mother.

Citizens are not required to ‘justify’ the exercising of a Constitutional right as a ‘prerequisite’ to indeed exercise that right.

Just as you are not required to 'justify' purchasing or owning a firearm to anyone as a condition to indeed exercise that Constitutional right.

That's funny, because faggot liberals say 'you don't need an ar-15'. Also the 2nd amendment is explicit. What does the constitution explicitly state about abortion? If there is a right of privacy then why can't I even decide to use whatever lightbulb I want in my bedroom you ducking liberal fruit?

Also in some lib states you have to justify your right to bear arms. In the nations capital there is no right to bear arms.

Last edited:
The state can’t seek to ban abortion simply because it perceives women having abortions solely for ‘capricious’ reasons, just as the state can’t seek to ban firearms simply because it believes guns ‘might’ kill someone.

Every abortion ends a life that the constitution allegedly protects. Not every gun kills someone. In fact very few ever do

Forum List

Back