Only 2% of Americans have gotten latest COVID shot. What happened to the PRO VAXXERS?

You’re too concerned with the team sport battle over winning and losing. Shows you’re a puppet to the media and political elite. Learn to think for yourself and stop displaying your ignorance
irony_meter3.gif

Learn to think for yourself and stop displaying your ignorance
Yes. Dont [sic] be a puppet

Says an ignorant puppet that can only “think” what his masters tell him to “think”.

Go ahead and keep letting your masters inject you with harmful drugs. After all, they know what is best for you, right?

laugh-smile.gif

Last edited:
I don’t believe you

No. Of course you don't.

I'm not telling the same lies that your masters are telling you, that you are stupidly believing and obeying without even daring to try to think for yourself.

I would not expect an ignorantly, gullible serf like you to believe anything that anyone tries to tell you about how you are being played.

So far any drugs I’ve been injected with have had no negative effects
These people have. deadly ones.

As Slay News reported in July, 1,884 cardiac arrests were recorded among athletes with 1,310 dead.

Good Sciencing has been maintaining a non-exhaustive and continuously growing list of mainly young athletes who suffered major medical issues in 2021, 2022, and the first half of 2023.

According to Good Sciencing, all of the athletes on the list share one common factor: They suffered sudden serious health issues after receiving one or more doses of Covid shots.

Dumbass, I'm citing the same study that YOUR nutbag link cites and lies about.
i know exactly what you're doing. and i repeat...you believe the very people that lied to you about the origins, the efficacy of the vaxxine and now lying about the destructive aftereffects. I get it. You're part of the 2% of idiots who are still putting this poison in their bodies. carry on.

I got vaccinated last week and needed to book an appointment on line
im scheduled for next week....

Can I ask why? Where's the payoff? Seriously. Are either of you over the age of 65? Do you have some other underlying health issue? Are you morbidly obese? The original strain of COVID really only killed people in those categories, the latest one doesn't even do that.

i know exactly what you're doing. and i repeat...you believe the very people that lied to you about the origins, the efficacy of the vaxxine and now lying about the destructive aftereffects. I get it. You're part of the 2% of idiots who are still putting this poison in their bodies. carry on.

For you Anton Two

These people have. deadly ones.

As Slay News reported in July, 1,884 cardiac arrests were recorded among athletes with 1,310 dead.

Good Sciencing has been maintaining a non-exhaustive and continuously growing list of mainly young athletes who suffered major medical issues in 2021, 2022, and the first half of 2023.

According to Good Sciencing, all of the athletes on the list share one common factor: They suffered sudden serious health issues after receiving one or more doses of Covid shots.
Interesting that your article doesn’t mention a thing about stats prior to COVID. Have you looked into what those numbers are?

Interesting that your article doesn’t mention a thing about stats prior to COVID. Have you looked into what those numbers are?
I am not interested because there were never enough to report on. They were freak accidents. They are not anymore. But you go find the numbers and let us know.

Forum List

Back