Only 2% of Americans have gotten latest COVID shot. What happened to the PRO VAXXERS?

Colorado motorcyclist hits tree and dies. Autopsy shows Covid positive.
Cause of death? Covid-19. Hospitals get an extra 20K from the government if they hook you up to a ventilator.
Hook them up, blow the lungs out. Next patient please.
More lies and misinformation that is still being spread

Sad really

You need to leave the barracks.
What barracks, dumbass?

Tell me my experience is different than the average person. Then you would continue to be wrong. My experience with COVID was not as bad as many common colds I have had. Why? Because I took the shot and my wife did also. My wife has had COVID 3 times and none were worse than a common cold.
I seriously doubt you know three healthy people who died from Covid
Most people know one who was elderly
I think you are fakery trying to bolster your story to comply with your feelings.
I apologize for what you might consider an insult but your statements don’t match observational realities.
You mean they don't match your fantasies. The three people were a coworker's wife, a great uncle, and my sister-in-law's brother. The coworker's wife was also a waitress in our favorite restaurant. All three were in perfect health. They all of sudden got sick, went to the hospital and died within days, all of them in April 2020. That was also when the Army sent all of my coworkers home.

Last edited:
What barracks, dumbass?

Tell me my experience is different than the average person. Then you would continue to be wrong. My experience with COVID was not as bad as many common colds I have had. Why? Because I took the shot and my wife did also. My wife has had COVID 3 times and none were worse than a common cold.

You mean they don't match your fantasies. The three people were a coworker's wife, a great uncle, and my sister-in-law's brother. The coworker's wife was also a waitress in our favorite restaurant. All three were in perfect health. They all of sudden got sick, went to the hospital and died within days, all of them in April 2020. That was also when the Army sent all of my coworkers home.
Your wife had Covid three times and she was "vaccinated"?

What barracks, dumbass?

You can see the shot did nothing. That should answer your question.

It's really none of yer business what people do with their healthcare.
It was a couple years ago! You were condemned, you also couldn’t travel, board a train, a plane, go out to restaurants or anywhere else because of what you just called “none of yer business.”

So the real truth is, it’s everyone’s business, it was proven in 2020-2022.

Forum List

Back