Only 2% of Americans have gotten latest COVID shot. What happened to the PRO VAXXERS?

The vaccination doesn't prevent you from getting COVID .. you may be asymptomatic and continue to pass it to others -- regardless of what Biden and his administration promised you. Now go be a good sheeple.

I'm still waiting for that “Winter of severe illness and death” that he promised to those of us who declined to be used as lab rats for this risky medical experiment.

e8a.gif

Seems like only yesterday you were openly criticized, banned from social media, possibly fired from your job, and prevented from travelling if you did not get the COVID SHOT.

Now only 2 in 100 Americans have gotten the newest COVID SHOT.

What has changed? No one said anything to me. Why is it now Ok to not get the shot, but 2 years ago, you were completely destroyed if you spoke out against the vax….or even chose not to get it.

Weird huh?

For those of you who got the shot and maybe boosters….why are you not getting the new shot?

They figured out that mr. "I am science " was lying to them.

Last edited:
Imagine yourself saying this three years ago - I got vaccinated and only got it three times. In two years. This is how fucked up your thinking is.
I got it twice, once mild and once I felt as if I was double jointed. Nothing in the lungs. Imagine if I was not vaxed.

Getting vaxxed was one of the smartest things you have ever done.

More lies and misinformation that is still being spread

Sad really

Yeah, you busted me...:)
Not Colorado, Florida

Man who died in motorcycle crash counted as COVID-19 death in Florida: Report​

FLORIDA: Man who died in motorcycle crash counted as COVID-19 death in Florida: Report

Fact check: Hospitals get paid more if patients listed as COVID-19, on ventilators​

I was wrong again :confused: 26K more for a ventilator

Ask FactCheck's conclusion: "Recent legislation pays hospitals higher Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients and treatment, but there is no evidence of fraudulent reporting."

Julie Aultman, a member of the editorial board of the American Medical Association’s Journal of Ethics, told PolitiFact it is “very unlikely that physicians or hospitals will falsify data or be motivated by money to do so.”

Our ruling: True​

We rate the claim that hospitals get paid more if patients are listed as COVID-19 and on ventilators as TRUE.

ypically, the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000. But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000."
1697273336492.jpeg

Ask FactCheck's conclusion: "Recent legislation pays hospitals higher Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients and treatment, but there is no evidence of fraudulent reporting."

Julie Aultman, a member of the editorial board of the American Medical Association’s Journal of Ethics, told PolitiFact it is “very unlikely that physicians or hospitals will falsify data or be motivated by money to do so.

Julie Aultman, a member of the editorial board of the American Medical Association’s Journal of Ethics, told PolitiFact it is “very unlikely that physicians or hospitals will falsify data or be motivated by money to do so.
horse-poop-glue-factory-show.gif

Last edited:
Look Man, I can't convince you that it was the trillions of spike proteins from the jab that did that. I wish you all the best. Please don't take any more of that shit.
I will not be taking any more, as I have not since the very first one-time shot. My concern is people who erroneously blame the shot for their medical problems. I had liver failure and diabetes before I ever had the shot or COVID, yet I lived through it. People have bad reactions to the shot, but I honestly do not believe anyone has died from it. The evidence is just not there.

I got it twice, once mild and once I felt as if I was double jointed. Nothing in the lungs. Imagine if I was not vaxed.

You probably would have got it twice, once mild, and once would have felt like you were double-jointed, but nothing in the lungs.

When my “fully-vaxxed” wife and I (having never allowed this poison to be put in my body) both got it in 2022, she got at least as sick as I did, and took longer to recover. The dangerous experimental mRNA shit did nothing to help her.

Last edited:
CuleokaBob posted these below without any rebuttal:

Thats a load of ignorant bullshit.

mRNA vaccination was proven safe many times over.

If it wasn't, statistics would clearly show such effects given that most of population was vaccinated.
LOL, I guess you also believe that JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald and Bill Clinton did not have sexual relations with that woman. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back