Only 2% of Americans have gotten latest COVID shot. What happened to the PRO VAXXERS?

You probably would have got it twice, once mild, and once would have felt like you were double-jointed, but nothing in the lungs.

When my “fully-vaxxed” wife and I (having never allowed this poison to be put in my body) both got it in 2022, she got at least as sick as I did, and took longer to recover. The dangerous experimental mRNA shit did nothing to help her.

And how exactly do you know that she wouldn’t be worse off without vaccination?

Some people are much more susceptible to Covid and there is no reason to think her immune response would be same as yours.

Without vaccination it’s possible she would end up in a hospital or worse. Also possible that she wouldn’t, but that’s why you look at broader studies, not anecdotes.

Last edited:
CuleokaBob posted these below without any rebuttal:

Ask FactCheck's conclusion: "Recent legislation pays hospitals higher Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients and treatment, but there is no evidence of fraudulent reporting."

Julie Aultman, a member of the editorial board of the American Medical Association’s Journal of Ethics, told PolitiFact it is “very unlikely that physicians or hospitals will falsify data or be motivated by money to do so.
Fact check? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Imagine if I was not vaxed.
I also got it twice, once mild and once not worth even mentioning. The wife got it twice as well--the first was concerning and the second mild. Neither of us have been vaxxed. The kids and grandkids all got it twice and they've had worse colds. They also were not vaxxed. Imagine what could have happened if we had gotten that experimental crap pumped into our bloodstream.

CuleokaBob posted these below without any rebuttal:

Ask FactCheck's conclusion: "Recent legislation pays hospitals higher Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients and treatment, but there is no evidence of fraudulent reporting."

Julie Aultman, a member of the editorial board of the American Medical Association’s Journal of Ethics, told PolitiFact it is “very unlikely that physicians or hospitals will falsify data or be motivated by money to do so.
all that needs to be said.
horse-poop-glue-factory-show.gif

I also got it twice, once mild and once not worth even mentioning. The wife got it twice as well--the first was concerning and the second mild. Neither of us have been vaxxed. The kids and grandkids all got it twice and they've had worse colds. They also were not vaxxed. Imagine what could have happened if we had gotten that experimental crap pumped into our bloodstream.
Probably not a damn thing, like about 99% of everyone.

Forum List

Back