Only 2% of the 140K migrants who have come to NYC have applied for work permits

Then maybe it would be a good idea to better control the borders, as is the government's responsibility.
We should and under trump we tried

But the open borders crowd had enough power to prevent real solutions from being implemented

They come here with their palms out to taxpayers.
Democrats are the ones who should be footing the bill!

1,495 of those work authorization applications have been filed through the city’s Asylum Application Help Center since the facility opened back in June, the figures show.

Meanwhile, another 1,700 work applications were submitted last month when the Biden administration sent Department of Homeland Security staffers to Gotham for a two-week stretch to help speed through the bureaucratic process.

the OP's own math contradicts it! Don't get me wrong. I'd put these folks in a mexican desert.

You are an ignorant dope, and I actually know what I’m talking about. Those are the facts.
No, you don't, you're just an idiot posting one liners about topics you know nothing about, which is why you can't refute what I said about your pet vermin deliberately swamping the courts and denying legitimate refugees access for years.

95% are not elegible for asylum, the service jobs that libs prattle on about remain unfilled. The main idea is to get here and go on the dole and create generation after generation who are almost entirely on the dole and pledge to the democrats for eternity

95% are not elegible for asylum, the service jobs that libs prattle on about remain unfilled. The main idea is to get here and go on the dole and create generation after generation who are almost entirely on the dole and pledge to the democrats for eternity
That is definitely what racists think. Especially the ones that are failures.

Of course they come to NY or wherever in the US and haven't applied for work permits!

Those millions of lowlifes who are able bodied come to live off the government assistance.:mad:

You think they are stupid and will work when they can live perfectly well with the welfare they receive?

Of course they come to NY or wherever in the US and haven't applied for work permits!

Those millions of lowlifes who are able bodied come to live off the government assistance.:mad:

You think they are stupid and will work when they can live perfectly well with the welfare they receive?
Another one who didn't read the material.

No, you don't, you're just an idiot posting one liners about topics you know nothing about, which is why you can't refute what I said about your pet vermin deliberately swamping the courts and denying legitimate refugees access for years.
The word “deliberately” indicates intent, which you can’t possibly know you brainless fucking buffoon.

You have no idea what you’re talking about you’re pulling percentages out of your ass and exposing your ignorance at every turn.

Forum List

Back