Only Black Senator Not Invited to March on Washington

So if Scott showed up to speak, that would have made......
Wait a minute.....let me count

OK.....I got it

ONE Republican at the cerimony
:lol:

“Quite frankly, not showing up to that event yesterday to me was abhorrent.” -Former RNC Chair Michael Steele

bush41 was invited to speak - sited health concerns and declined.

bush43 was invited to speak - sited health concerns and declined.

the boner was invited - sited scheduling conflict and declined.

cantor was invited - sited scheduling conflict and declined.

scott was invited - sited a scheduling conflict and declined.

RePugs were invited, and instead chose not to attend.

O'Lielly lives up his daily dose of lies.

O'Reilly corrected himself on his show...credit for doing that.

:lol:

“Quite frankly, not showing up to that event yesterday to me was abhorrent.” -Former RNC Chair Michael Steele

Did the author of this thread apologize?

When you have less integrity than Bill O'Reilly, that's sad.

democrats have always called black republicans uncle tom or aunt jemimah

yet...dems claim only republicans are racist

makes me sick because it truly holds our country back from moving beyond skin color

It's a tactic that's working. What worries me is how BOLD "they" have become. They aren't even trying to hide their racism anymore. But of course they know they will never lose the votes of the freeloaders who are growing by leaps and bounds by invitation of the WH.

makes me sick because it truly holds our country back from moving beyond skin color

It's a tactic that's working. What worries me is how BOLD "they" have become. They aren't even trying to hide their racism anymore. But of course they know they will never lose the votes of the freeloaders who are growing by leaps and bounds by invitation of the WH.

lol, the black freeloaders? So you managed to accuse others of racism while making a racist statement yourself,

all in the same post!!!

It really did not look good for all those Republicans to decline invites. (Tho I totally understand the reasoning behind the Bushes not coming....I wish good health and recovery to them both)
W. would have been there.
I'd like to revise and extend my remarks.

I was giving W. the benefit of the doubt, but I see him this morning participating in a charity golf tournament, and his procedure was 3 weeks ago.

If he can play golf today, he could have made the march on Wednesday.

Disappointing.

"Now watch this drive"
Exactly, W.'s procedure is an easy one with little to no recovery time.
Really stupid to claim it as an excuse and then appear on the golf course. I'm sure he's played since a few days after the procedure.

I was giving W. the benefit of the doubt, but I see him this morning participating in a charity golf tournament, and his procedure was 3 weeks ago.

Disappointing.

"Now watch this drive"
Really stupid to claim it as an excuse and then appear on the golf course. I'm sure he's played since a few days after the procedure.

I'll give W a pass

Since the invitations went out four weeks ago (not three days before the event like the rightwing media reports), Bush probably didn't have medical clearance and declined

Disappointing.

"Now watch this drive"
Bush resumed his full schedule 2 days after the operation, 3 weeks before the event.
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/...dergoes-heart-procedure/?ref=georgewbush&_r=0

Doctors discovered the blockage during an annual physical examination on Monday and then inserted a stent on Tuesday. Mr. Bush, 67, a fervent mountain biker, has a history of strong health and the heart scare surprised friends and family members.

He went for an annual physical check up at the Cooper Clinic in Dallas on Monday, and doctors discovered the blockage. He agreed to have the stent inserted at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital.

Aides said the procedure was completed without complication and added that Mr. Bush was awake and in high spirits. They said he was set to be released from the hospital on Wednesday and would resume a normal schedule on Thursday.

Last edited:

Disappointing.

"Now watch this drive"
Bush resumed his full schedule 2 days after the operation, 3 weeks before the event.
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/...dergoes-heart-procedure/?ref=georgewbush&_r=0

Doctors discovered the blockage during an annual physical examination on Monday and then inserted a stent on Tuesday. Mr. Bush, 67, a fervent mountain biker, has a history of strong health and the heart scare surprised friends and family members.

He went for an annual physical check up at the Cooper Clinic in Dallas on Monday, and doctors discovered the blockage. He agreed to have the stent inserted at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital.

Aides said the procedure was completed without complication and added that Mr. Bush was awake and in high spirits. They said he was set to be released from the hospital on Wednesday and would resume a normal schedule on Thursday.
After that, no pass for W.

Why couldn't the former President be on the stage there with the other Presidents?

lol, the black freeloaders? So you managed to accuse others of racism while making a racist statement yourself,

all in the same post!!!
Some of her best friends are Black.

all in the same post!!!
Some of her best friends are Black.

Let me repeat for all RW's who are otherwise brain dead or suffer from a selective truth comprehension disorder.

O'Reily LIED.

The Senator from South Carolina WAS INVITED and Declined.

bush41 WAS INVITED and declined.

bush43 WAS INVITED and declined.

the boner WAS INVITED and declined.

Cantor WAS INVITED and declined.

When you have less integrity than Bill O'Reilly, that's sad.
Indeed.

After that, no pass for W.

Why couldn't the former President be on the stage there with the other Presidents?
Sadly, that seems to be the case.

*sigh*

Bill O'Reilly and Integrity is an oxymoron.

Agreed.

Integrity means that you believe what you believe, no matter what anyone else says.

The opposite means what Billo the Clown does, because he only believes what those who pay him tell him to believe.

Billo the Clown would say Obama was the best President in the world if someone paid him enough.

BillO has always had problems with credibility, honesty and honesty.

O'Lielly was an anchor for a nightly news program in the SF Bay Area for several years. Then he tried to claim credit for a news report he did not make. It caused one female reporter to leave and another African-American reporter accused billy of trying to fondle her.

He was shown the door. He eventually found a scandle rag type program where he was spew his brand of nightly filth.

Then he hooked up with Faux Snooze and the rest is history.

The man is a scum bag who could not tell the truth if he had to.

BillO has always had problems with credibility, honesty and honesty.

O'Lielly was an anchor for a nightly news program in the SF Bay Area for several years. Then he tried to claim credit for a news report he did not make. It caused one female reporter to leave and another African-American reporter accused billy of trying to fondle her.

He was shown the door. He eventually found a scandle rag type program where he was spew his brand of nightly filth.

Then he hooked up with Faux Snooze and the rest is history.

The man is a scum bag who could not tell the truth if he had to.
Yep.

One thing about O'Lielly (I like that), is that he's become EXTREMELY skilled at lying.

He's able to parse his words very carefully as to not outright lie in most cases. You can never quite pin him on saying anything too concrete. He's great at innuendo and reasonable doubt.

However, where he falls short is in his INCONSISTENCY. For instance, take last night's episode, him and Kirsten Powers were at it and he said, "that's your opinion" as if to say that it wasn't true or she's overexageratting or otherwise diminished it. However, when opinions that HE agrees with are said on his air, he's silent. I'm talknig about blatant, well-established, overly used opinions we all know are used, but he happens to agree with, he's silent.

Things like that is where he shows he truly seedy side. He's a laying POS...yes indeed.

Bill O lies better than Druggie or Handjob because he has been practicing his lies longer.

Like Rush (A convicted drug offender) and Hannity, billy lies so he can feed his brand of ditto heads a daily dose of bullshit.

Fox News is NOT NEWS, it's canned InfoTainMent. Not meant to inform, but to propogandize the loyal, brain dead lemmings who watch it.

Karl Rove's melt-down on Election Night was classic. Rove violated the first rule of politics, Never Believe Your Own Bullshit.

People who watched Fox exclusively did not believe for one minute that Romney would loose. Hell Romney believed Fox on Benghazi and received a pull up on it during a Presidential Debate.

Bill O fills a niche at Fox and he knows it. He is paid to lie by a Network based on lies.

Forum List

Back