Only Black Senator Not Invited to March on Washington

Another tactical blunder from a party desperately trying to draw the minority vote

A celebration of one of the most respected patriots in our history on his greatest day and Republicans conduct a "Seperate but equal" event

:lol: no one has heard a word about ANYTHING the gop did that day, I can't tell you where or what any of them did, so your equal is, a tad skewed...but what do you care, all of the usual grievances made it out there, Mission Accomplished :lol: the continued march to have Hispanics seen by the public as just another minority on par civil rights wise with blacks ( which as a black person would piss me off to no end ala the gay "civil' rights thang)...Oh and obamas dip back into his faux accent inflections etc.....

and really, who wants the party of evil rich white guys and voter ID at an event for a man they despised, becasue , well, they're all racists anyway, everyone knows that....:eusa_whistle::rolleyes:

so, in all seriousness, another one of those moments of honesty/clarity RW, like that post from the other day,;) really- how hard do you think the event planners worked at organizing gopers/cons compared to reaching out/organizing doing same for others?

Republicans made a tactical decision to boycott the event. I find it impossible to believe that almost 300 Republican representatives independently determined they had more pressing engagements.
I also find it disingenuous for Republicans to whine that they weren't invited to speak (they were) when they had no intentions of attending in the first place

Republicans made it clear where their bread is buttered

Poor 'publicans.

empty111_zpsdb1b73b2.jpg

The same amount as black Democrat Senators.
Yeah, our last one...was elevated to a better position.

Care to let us know how many black republican reps there are.

I'll help: 0

Do you know how many black dem reps there are?

Maxine ( socialize oil companies) Waters, Hank (Guam will tip over ) Johnson, Sheila (I'm now a freed slave ) Jackson Lee, Yvette (blacks worth less than whites) Clarke.... etc. Of which a third of them were named in ethics probes.

This group of people? You can keep.

Another tactical blunder from a party desperately trying to draw the minority vote

A celebration of one of the most respected patriots in our history on his greatest day and Republicans conduct a "Seperate but equal" event

:lol: no one has heard a word about ANYTHING the gop did that day, I can't tell you where or what any of them did, so your equal is, a tad skewed...but what do you care, all of the usual grievances made it out there, Mission Accomplished :lol: the continued march to have Hispanics seen by the public as just another minority on par civil rights wise with blacks ( which as a black person would piss me off to no end ala the gay "civil' rights thang)...Oh and obamas dip back into his faux accent inflections etc.....

and really, who wants the party of evil rich white guys and voter ID at an event for a man they despised, becasue , well, they're all racists anyway, everyone knows that....:eusa_whistle::rolleyes:

so, in all seriousness, another one of those moments of honesty/clarity RW, like that post from the other day,;) really- how hard do you think the event planners worked at organizing gopers/cons compared to reaching out/organizing doing same for others?

Republicans made a tactical decision to boycott the event. I find it impossible to believe that almost 300 Republican representatives independently determined they had more pressing engagements.
I also find it disingenuous for Republicans to whine that they weren't invited to speak (they were) when they had no intentions of attending in the first place

Evidence?

The same amount as black Democrat Senators.

Maxine ( socialize oil companies) Waters, Hank (Guam will tip over ) Johnson, Sheila (I'm now a freed slave ) Jackson Lee, Yvette (blacks worth less than whites) Clarke.... etc. Of which a third of them were named in ethics probes.

I hear pubbies claim they smell funny too.

Evidence?

All right your honor....lets go over the evidence

Exhibit A: Republicans conduct an alternative March on Washington event on Monday August 26 in order to "get their ticket punched"
Exhibit B: Not a single Republican showed up for the official ceremony
Exhibit C: Republicans have made a point of not accepting invitations from the President or participating in events the President is at

I rest my case

Weak and lame attempt to deflect. The graphic mentions Congress and you try to change it to Senate. That is because you probably know there are over 40 elected black congressmen and women in the House.

It gets even worse

In the last 75 years, Republicans have elected just SIX black representatives at the House, Senate, Governors or Presidential level

SIX

Last edited:
Naturally.

Weak and lame attempt to deflect. The graphic mentions Congress and you try to change it to Senate. That is because you probably know there are over 40 elected black congressmen and women in the House.

It gets even worse

In the last 75 years, Republicans have elected just SIX representatives at the House, Senate, Governors or Presidential level

SIX
Yup.

And Dems have elected over a 100.

:lol: no one has heard a word about ANYTHING the gop did that day, I can't tell you where or what any of them did, so your equal is, a tad skewed...but what do you care, all of the usual grievance came it out there, the continued march to have Hispanics seen by the public as just another minority on par civil rights wise with blacks ( which as a black person would piss me off to no end ala the gay "civil' rights thang)...Oh and obamas dip back into his faux accent inflections etc......

Too bad all Republicans invited to attend and speak declined their invitations then, isn't it?

:lol: so now you're down to running them together - "invited to attend and speak" thats hilarious... :lol:

syria is calling and this has become, sans no new information, a circular argument ( call me if anything pops up) ...you kids have fun.

You DO know that some such as both Bushes and Speaker Boehner were not only invited but invited to SPEAK, right? They still declined. (Yes I know both Presidents Bush are recovering medically)

Yet another in a long line of RePug LIES.

The Senator from South Carolina WAS INVITED, as was The Boner (Scheduling Conflict), Cantor (Meeting with Oil Company Reps).

When telling OUT RIGHT FUCKING LIES....PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK FACTS BEFORE OPENING MOUTH, INSERTING FOOT and CHEWING ON TOES.

YOUR A LIAR.

YOUR A LIAR.

YOUR A LIAR.

YOUR A LIAR.

The best way to avoid TELLING OUT RIGHT LIES......

STOP LISTENING TO FOX.

STOP WATCHING O'LIELY.

Last edited:

Did you take the time to view these peoples credentials? Have you listened to any of these idiots speak? What about their ethic probes?

You have Sheila Jackson Lee from Houston one of the biggest loons there. She don't know the difference between Vietnam and Korea, the moon and mars and thinks Europe is a country.

And the CBC in all their brilliance recommended her to head homeland security. Unbelievable!!

That in and of itself should tell you all you need to know about black Democrats in Congress

Seriously you have a group of unqualified, ignorant individuals representing you in Congress and you're proud of it.

I hear pubbies claim they smell funny too.

I have no idea what a "pubbie" is.

I don't speak toddler.

Naturally.

Did you take the time to view these peoples credentials? Have you listened to any of these idiots speak? What about their ethic probes?

You have Sheila Jackson Lee from Houston one of the biggest loons there. She don't know the difference between Vietnam and Korea, the moon and mars and thinks Europe is a country.

And the CBC in all their brilliance recommended her to head homeland security. Unbelievable!!

That in and of itself should tell you all you need to know about black Democrats in Congress

Seriously you have a group of unqualified, ignorant individuals representing you in Congress and you're proud of it.

She don't know the difference between Vietnam and Korea, the moon and mars and thinks Europe is a country.

sounds like she is qualified for vice presidential candidacy.

Naturally.

More reasons why minorities flee the GOP

All 40 elected black representatives are idiots? Open up that tent Republicans

So, what possible reasons did Republicans have for boycotting the event?

1. President Obama was the keynote speaker
2. They did not want to sit through speeches attacking voter suppression
3. They were afraid of Tea Party retaliation
4. They were busy that day

Evidence?

Exhibit A: Republicans conduct an alternative March on Washington event on Monday August 26 in order to "get their ticket punched"
Exhibit C: Republicans have made a point of not accepting invitations from the President or participating in events the President is at

I rest my case

What alternative March happened on Aug. 26th? Need evidence of such a march.

Need verifiable proof that no conservative showed up for the event.

Need proof that no republican has ever accepted a presidential invitation to any event.

Your just saying this bullshit is true doesn't make it true.

Where is the evidence?

More reasons why minorities flee the GOP

All 40 elected black representatives are idiots? Open up that tent Republicans

Yes they are all idiots. And a perfect representation of the idiots that voted them into office.

Evidence?

I rest my case

What alternative March happened on Aug. 26th? Need evidence of such a march.

Need verifiable proof that no conservative showed up for the event.

Need proof that no republican has ever accepted a presidential invitation to any event.

Your just saying this bullshit is true doesn't make it true.

Where is the evidence?

Ostrich-man-head-in-sand.gif

Forum List

Back