🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Only in Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep asking you Tommy--how can you say "Only in Alabama"? You ever been there? Birmingham? Montgomery? Mobile? Anywhere in the state?

Or are you just being a snotty judge from afar, as usual?

I live in the U.S. I was born a U.S. citizen. I've been to Alabama. Tommy is right. Alabama sucks big time. I remember when Birmingham was known as "Bombingham." Those dead little girls in the church choir. Remember?

Well, I've been to the East Coast and never met a bunch of colder, meaner people Hysteria, and that's the truth. Philly is pretty bad, DC is terrible but NYC is really the worst. I feel awful for foreigners who come to see what America is like and stop at the East Coast--the rudest, coldest people I've ever seen.

Except maybe Parisians, but that's another story

Where are you from? Where do you live? Who treated you badly? In NYC, in DC? I've lived all of my life in in NYC and DC. What happened to you when you were here in these places? Who treated you wrongly? If you had an incident on the street, did people not rush to your aid?

People from all over the U.S. rush to the aid of others all the time. This is our duty as human beings.

Sweet Sue, Who treated you "cold" and "mean" in DC, NYC, London?

I live in the Midwest, and it was more rare to see a polite and friendly person than it was a cold and rude one. Especially in NYC. The rudest people I have encountered anywhere I have traveled. Philly and DC were a close second.

This is not a secret, Hysteria. This is quite well known, how rude East Coasters are.

How so? I've experienced nothing but graciousness. An African-American man whom I remember shoveling behind my vehicle after a snow storm. Two African-American men who rushed to pick me up when I fell outside of a store on the ice. We have a downstairs neighbor who is African-American and always has plants outside. We had a conversation a few days ago about herbs, and he showed me where I could get mint and basil without going to the store. Just stop in front of the condo and pick them.

Just this past week, an African-American bus driver stopped to wait for me and my groceries (I am currently car-less), an Hispanic woman helped me on board with my heavy packages, and while I was hoping to be home before the rain started, I was unlucky, when I got off the bus, the deluge had already started, so a woman in a hijab took out her umbrella and held it over MY head.

I do not understand this tale that people on the east coast of the United States are rude. Even on our darkest day, September 11, we all did what we could. I went to the local hospital and was one of the first to give a pint of A-positive, after the explosion at the Pentagon rocked the bathroom in which I was brushing my teeth. (Yes, I put food and drink in my car and was fully ready to work in the emergency room in any capacity that I was needed) Yes, it was loud and it shook the floor beneath my feet.

I will renew my question. How were you treated badly in NYC. in Philly, in DC? Please explain how you were mistreated on the east coast.

What a stunning account. I bet you don't even realize it. In fact I know you don't.

You had to point out all the races of these people who helped you as if:

1. You think you are scoring some kind of "identity politics" cred because "minorities" helped you or, WORSE,

2. You think it's really remarkable that black or Muslim people would help you.

I mean why did you even feel the need to point out their race EVERY TIME? Who cares? Here in the conservative Midwest we would be likely to say, "A very nice man helped me shovel out" or "a neighbor shared hints about herbs".

White liberals: the most race-obsessed people anywhere

Only an idiot who wants to risk death, and going to prison; fires a warning shot.
You think the US is a warzone Iraq or Afghanistan and everyone is out to get you. Not that everyone would be out to get you there either.

She also didn't kill her rival, as you would have liked.

'euro types' aren't worth SPIT Lysis you 'euro type' !! [chuckle] Course all i really wanted to do was identify you as the 'euro type' that you are Lysis .

You have not explained what a "euro type" American is. What "type" are you, pismoe?
-------------------------------- you have been identifyed as a 'euro type' by you own words and identification was all i wanted to do Lysis .

As I asked before, what is a "euro type"? What is something other than a "euro type" in our land? Why should I need not be this "euro type" according to whatever organization puts this "euro type" crap outs here? We have Americans here who have roots in all foreign lands on all continents.

Start explaining what a "euro type" means in your organization/cult/ideology.

I live in the U.S. I was born a U.S. citizen. I've been to Alabama. Tommy is right. Alabama sucks big time. I remember when Birmingham was known as "Bombingham." Those dead little girls in the church choir. Remember?

Well, I've been to the East Coast and never met a bunch of colder, meaner people Hysteria, and that's the truth. Philly is pretty bad, DC is terrible but NYC is really the worst. I feel awful for foreigners who come to see what America is like and stop at the East Coast--the rudest, coldest people I've ever seen.

Where are you from? Where do you live? Who treated you badly? In NYC, in DC? I've lived all of my life in in NYC and DC. What happened to you when you were here in these places? Who treated you wrongly? If you had an incident on the street, did people not rush to your aid?

People from all over the U.S. rush to the aid of others all the time. This is our duty as human beings.

I live in the Midwest, and it was more rare to see a polite and friendly person than it was a cold and rude one. Especially in NYC. The rudest people I have encountered anywhere I have traveled. Philly and DC were a close second.

This is not a secret, Hysteria. This is quite well known, how rude East Coasters are.

How so? I've experienced nothing but graciousness. An African-American man whom I remember shoveling behind my vehicle after a snow storm. Two African-American men who rushed to pick me up when I fell outside of a store on the ice. We have a downstairs neighbor who is African-American and always has plants outside. We had a conversation a few days ago about herbs, and he showed me where I could get mint and basil without going to the store. Just stop in front of the condo and pick them.

Just this past week, an African-American bus driver stopped to wait for me and my groceries (I am currently car-less), an Hispanic woman helped me on board with my heavy packages, and while I was hoping to be home before the rain started, I was unlucky, when I got off the bus, the deluge had already started, so a woman in a hijab took out her umbrella and held it over MY head.

I do not understand this tale that people on the east coast of the United States are rude. Even on our darkest day, September 11, we all did what we could. I went to the local hospital and was one of the first to give a pint of A-positive, after the explosion at the Pentagon rocked the bathroom in which I was brushing my teeth. (Yes, I put food and drink in my car and was fully ready to work in the emergency room in any capacity that I was needed) Yes, it was loud and it shook the floor beneath my feet.

I will renew my question. How were you treated badly in NYC. in Philly, in DC? Please explain how you were mistreated on the east coast.

What a stunning account. I bet you don't even realize it. In fact I know you don't.

1. You think you are scoring some kind of "identity politics" cred because "minorities" helped you or, WORSE,

I mean why did you even feel the need to point out their race EVERY TIME? Who cares? Here in the conservative Midwest we would be likely to say, "A very nice man helped me shovel out" or "a neighbor shared hints about herbs".

You surely don't believe that tale.

oe sez: "Um, no, it was a fetus."
Joe sez: "she gets shot and loses her baby"
So it was a baby. Mr. Joe, I think you are very confused. Maybe you're not the atheist you think you are.

Naw, I just get tired of typing the word "Fetus" every time discussing this issue.

The woman wanted this baby, yet she's being treated like the Criminal.

God save us from religious nutters who think they are "Right".

Only an idiot who wants to risk death, and going to prison; fires a warning shot.
You think the US is a warzone Iraq or Afghanistan and everyone is out to get you. Not that everyone would be out to get you there either.

She also didn't kill her rival, as you would have liked.
You have no knowledge of what I'd like. Kinda stupid really... I have no skin in their conflict.

Joe sez: "The problem here is that once you declare fetuses to be people, you take rights away from the women they are inside... in areas beyond just abortion."
Joe, even the least religious scientist knows that human beings have life starting at conception. But you who think you're smarter than God, who set universal science in order, you disbelieve; ergo, you do not believe scientists, either, because anything that doesn't fit into your narrow little self-ordered world, must be a lie, hm.

I know I'm smarter than God. I actually exist.
I'm probably smarter than the Bronze Age savages who made him up.

But there's a difference between recognizing that a zygote is alive, and granting them human rights... One third of Zygotes don't attach to the uterine wall....... do we treat every tampon as a crime scene?

What I believe is in pragmatism. We really only have three choices.

1) Accept that some women will have abortions, and give them that choice.
2) Establish a police state where women are treated as second class citizens if they might even POTENTIALLY be Pregnant.
3) Pass a lot of laws that make you religious nutters feel good, but will be largely ignored and cause a lot of suffering for poor women who get services from sub-standard providers.

Sorry, those are the only choices on the menu.

Course not just calling her out on the tale that was meant to make her seem "virtuous"

So it was a baby. Mr. Joe, I think you are very confused. Maybe you're not the atheist you think you are.

Naw, I just get tired of typing the word "Fetus" every time discussing this issue.

----------------------------------------------- pregnant woman shouldn't have been attacking anyone and putting her life and the life of her kid in Danger JoeB .

---------------------------------------------------------- I think that MAN'S Laws agree with us JoeB .

Course not just calling her out on the tale that was meant to make her seem "virtuous"
I pointed out people by race, religion, ethnicity because of the people in 2019 who are stuck on race, religion, ethnicity, rather than recognizing each other as fellow human beings and as fellow Americans. On USMB alone, people talk as if race, religion, ethnicity matters quite a bit. Look at the topics put forth for discussion.

Sweet sue. and the others, have not put forth any stories as to how she/they have been treated rudely here on the east coast. Nothing. Zip. Natha. Please state where you were brought up and where you live.

BTW: why are we Americans even having this conversation? Our country is 3,000 miles wide and an incredible mix of ethnic groups. Why would someone attack me for my background as an American?

Last edited:
Shot mum who miscarried is charged with manslaughter but shooter goes free

A MUM who miscarried her baby after she was shot five times in the abdomen has been charged with manslaughter - while the love rival who riddled her with bullets faces no action.

Cops in US state Alabama claim Marshae Jones, 27, endangered her unborn child by starting the fight that landed her in hospital.

If she had been armed she wouldnt have been going to jail. What a story. Encapsulating everything shit about the State.

What a post. Encapsulating everything shit about your country: it contains morons with unearned superiority complexes.

Shot mum who miscarried is charged with manslaughter but shooter goes free

A MUM who miscarried her baby after she was shot five times in the abdomen has been charged with manslaughter - while the love rival who riddled her with bullets faces no action.

Cops in US state Alabama claim Marshae Jones, 27, endangered her unborn child by starting the fight that landed her in hospital.

If she had been armed she wouldnt have been going to jail. What a story. Encapsulating everything shit about the State.
That's what I love about my state. Actual justice. You see dick breath... The pregnant woman initiated the violence against the other woman. Hence literally bringing the child into the fight. The shooter acted in self defense, and rightfully so. As a result the child was killed. Pretty straight forward. The mother as such is being charged in the death of her child, because she is in fact responsible for said death.

Agreed. But as we know Liberals lack personal responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back